Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

Because I Fell In Love With The Girl At The Rock Show

I was blushing like crazy.

"Awe, did she really?" Alex cooed. I looked up at him, and flipped him off.

"Not nice Harley,"

"Alright boys, get of our stage, we have sound check first," Garrett said playfully. The ATL boys filed off the stage. Alex stopped in front of me.

"Is my girlfriend crazy for John Ohh?"

"Not as crazy as I am for you babe," I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

He placed his hands on my hips and licked my bottom lip.

"Later," i whispered kissing his nose.

We walked out of the venue and out to the bus area. Vinny was busy setting up the merch table and Matt was yelling at someone over his radio.

"Wanna go on a walk? We have a couple hours before the show starts." Alex whispered.

Our hands intertwined as we walked past the buses.

I had only been to New York two times. Once when my mom decided we needed to go shopping, in New York, and a second was on a road trip with one of my boyfriends, from Georgia.

The city was absolutely beautiful. The sun was just about to set, as we walked down the streets.

"This is stunning," I whispered.

Alex wrapped his arms around me and stopped walking. I turned to look into his eyes.

"Thank you for coming HarBear. It means so much to me, seriously. I'm so glad I get to share this adventure with you,"

I was beaming. Seriously, i had the sweetest boyfriend ever.

"Your welcome Lexi. I love you,"

__

"Alright guys, We have a new addition to the tour this year," Alex called into his microphone.

Leah and I looked at eachother. We were standing backstage, watching the boys perform.

Hey Monday had just gone, and The Maine was next.

"She is our best friend, from a very long time ago, and now has come back into our lives." Jack added.

"Everyone, please give a warm welcome to Miss Harley Mae Charles,"

I was frozen in shock, Leah had to push me onto the stage.

The fans started screaming loudly, and I mean loud. I cautiously walked over to Alex.

He placed his hand securely around my waist.

"Not only is this lovely lady our best friend, she is my girlfriend," He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

There was a mixed reaction from the crowd, but it was mostly happy screams.

"Hey guys," I said into the mic.

"Me and Harley used to run around with underwear on our head and say we were superheroes" jack announced, beaming at me.

I laughed, already feeling more comfortable.

"Yes, Jacko, we did."

The crowd laughed. I waved before walking off the stage. The boys quickly launched into their next song.

As soon as they're set was over, I was attacked by four sweaty men.

"I'm so proud of your boys" I kissed each of their heads.

All of them let go, except for Alex, and started heading to the dressing room.

"Lexi, get off me, your all sweaty, and stinky." I cried, scrunching my nose.

"Come take a shower with me, and help me get clean," He breathed against my neck.

I shivered and nodded. Man, i was whipped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit : "Rock Show" - Blink 182

"Manscaping. This beard is unruly. If Abraham Lincoln and Jesus had a baby..? Me." Absolutely made my day :) Thank you Alex !

COMMENT ! pleeeease