Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

On My Heart, Just Like A Tattoo.

"Alex, stop. not in the shower" I warned.

The shower stalls at this venue, were not very big, so Alex and I were pressed up against each other. He was currently kissing the back of my neck.

I turned around, water cascading down my back.

"Our first time is not going to be in this shower"

My stern tone of voice, made Alex snapped his head up.

"Im sorry Harley"

"Damn right your sorry, now wash my hair"

My eyes fluttered closed as he started to massage my scalp.

"Do you remember when we used to take baths together?" I asked him, eyes still closed.

A laugh came from deep in his throat.

"I do remember that. My mom used to insist on us getting clean after we would play outside"

Alex's mom was a clean freak, to say the least. She would always make sure Alex and I were squeaky clean, no matter what.

"My turn" Alex said as he finished washing my hair. I pushed him under the stream of water.

I had to stand on my tip- toes to reach his hair. He smiled at me.

When we were done, I turned the water off and we stepped into the small bathroom. I could hear the boys talking in the dressing room, on the other side of the door.

Alex handed me a fluffy towel and I wrapped it around my body.

"Don't ever cut your hair," He whispered, pulling on the ends of my hair.

My hair was one of my favorite things about my self. The ends of it reached to about the top of my hips. I had been growing it out since I was in 7th grade.

"I would never, Promise" I assured him, running a comb through it.

I could feel Alex's eyes on me, the whole time I was putting my pajamas on.

I was putting my hair into a bun, when his calloused hand traced over my hip bone. I knew exactly what he was looking at.

When I turned sixteen, I got a tattoo. It was a small moon, with the word ' I love you to the moon & back' in cursive, going around it.

It was from a children's book that my mom used to read me every night, when i was little. It meant so much to me.

"It's for my mom" I whispered.

He nodded and kissed the side of my head.

We finished getting ready, and walked back into the dressing room.

Zack and Rian were looking at something on the computer, Jack was talking on the phone, and Leah was fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Did you guys have fun ?" Zack asked seductively, looking up at us.

Rian smacked the back of his head.

"Ow," he muttered. I smiled thankfully at Rian.

Matt popped his head into the room.

"Guys, it time to go. We need everybody on the bus now."

Everyone filed out of the dressing room. As soon as the door opened to outside of the venue, hundreds of girls started screaming. They were everywhere. I was honestly, scared.

Alex slipped his hand into mine and squeezed it. Here we go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit : "Tattoo" - Jordan Sparks.

This chapter means a lot to me, because im getting this exact tattoo when i turn 16. Love you mama <3

Comment please. Please.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=2155539