Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

Boots And Boys. They Bring Me So Much Joy

"Leee! Come here, I have a question." I called out of the small bathroom on the bus.

I adjusted my lace dress in the mirror. The whole band and crew was going clubbing tonight, and to say i was excited, was an understatement.

For some reason, i absolutely loved clubbing.

Leah stuck her head in the bathroom.

"Well don't you look hot!" she cried.

"that's what I wanted to ask you, do I look too slutty?"

She shook her head.

"No babe, you look smokin! Alex is gonna piss his pants!"

I chuckled. She scooted me over and we both stood in the mirror, putting the last minute touches on our hair and make up.

"Come on girls! We're gonna be late!" Matt called from the front lounge.

I dabbed at my lip gloss, and then followed Leah out the door.

She walked into the front first and all the boys whistled. When I walked in, it went silent.

"What? Do I look bad, I should probably change" I muttered self consciously.

They all started mumbling incoherent words.

"No har, you look.... Wow" jack finally spat out.

" Seriously Harley, Alex already has a boner" Vinny said smirking at him.

Alex blushed a deep crimson.

I strutted over to him.

"is that true Lexi?" his eyes went wide.

I pressed my body against his.

"oh it is true" I cooed.

"you just look so damn beautiful" he whispered.

"okay okay lovebirds! Let's go before the club closes!" Matt ordered, ushering us off the bus. Our group consisted of Rian, Zack, Leah, Jack, Vinny, Jeff, Grieco, Matt, Alex and I.

The club we were going to was just like any other club, dark, loud and full of slutty girls.

Our group walked to a small round table, secluded in the back of the club.

"Harley, come with me to get a drink" Zack said, grabbing my hand.

When we got to the bar, I ordered a Vodka cranberry and Zack ordered a beer. With our fake I.D's of course.

" Har, I just want you to be careful tonight. There are a lot if guys here, and you're a very pretty girl"

Oh Zack, always the protective one.

"Zachy, I will be fine, I'm a big girl. Plus, I have Alex to watch over me." I said reassuringly.

He smiled slighty, " I just get worried."

" Don't worry, go have fun with you girlfriend"

I pushed him towards Leah, who was still at the table.

I sipped my drink, and glanced around the dark room.

There were tons of people dancing, or more like grinding against each other.

"You look lonely babe," someone breathed against the back if my neck.

My whole body tensed up.

I turned my head slowly, be meet a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

"Alex! Don't do that!" I cried, playfully slapping his chest.

He smiled and wrapped his arms firmly around my waist.

"Let's order another drink, then we can dance" he called, flagging down the bartender.

I stared into his eyes as I gulped down the next vodka cranberry. I could already feel the buzz set in.

Dancing, in my case, was grinding my hips against Alex's to the beat. I turned around his arms, so my back was pressed up against his chest.

"You're very good at this" He whispered in my eat, sending a shudder down my spine. I wrapped my hand around his neck.

His grip on my waist tightened as he started kissing my neck. I grinded my ass harder against his hips.

By two a.m, Alex and I were downing drinks like water. The rest of the night was a complete blur.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: "Boots and boys" - Ke$ha

Soory for the delay :) One of my favorite to write. Dancing in my passion!

Outfit (Harley) http://www.polyvore.com/harley_13/set?id=33953186
(Leah) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34051513

<3