Status: Updating are regularly as possible. :)

Without A Doubt, Your All I Dream About

And I Need You Like A Heartbeat

Alex's car was just as i had expected it to be. There were cd's strewn all over the floor. Shoes and clothes cluttered the backseat. He had pictures taped to his dashboard. And of blink was blasting through the speakers as soon as he turned on the car.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry" he quickly turned it down so that it was just background music. I smiled, running my fingers over the pictures.

"This is all, so... you" I smiled over at him as i said it. I never could keep anything from Alex. I always had to tell him what was on my mind.

He chuckled and pulled out of the parking space. I told him the general direction of my house, and he started driving.

"You look absolutely stunning." He mumbled, after a few minutes of silence.

"Thank you Alexander."

He scrunched up his cute little nose. "I hate it when you call me that"

"Why do you think I do it?" I stuck my tongue out at him.

My eyes landed on the oldest picture on the dashboard. It was of me and the boys, on my 9th birthday. before everything went wrong.

We had all went to the lake. This was my favorite picture of us. It showed off our personalities, perfectly. We were all crowded together, the lake behind us. My mom was taking the picture. Zack was holding his arm up, showing off his muscles. Jack has his hands thrown in the air, mouth wide open from laughing. Rian had his arm around Jack's shoulder, trying to contain him. And me and alex, well we weren't even looking at the camera. We staring at each other, small smiles on both our faces. Our hands were intertwined, our favorite form of contact. He always said it was like our two hands were one.

I reached over the center console, and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"Its like our hands are one" I mocked him.

He gently ran his calloused thumb over my knuckles, not taking his eyes off the road, but there was a huge smile on his face.

That smile. I lived for it.

The car ride was silent, except for the blink playing softly in the background, and me occasionally telling alex where to turn and whatnot.

We finally pulled into my apartment complex. Alex slowly turned they key, and pulling it out.

"Walk me to my door?" My hopeful eyes looked over to him.

"Of course i will Harley"

We got of his car and walked to my door, still hand-in-hand. I reached my hand into y coat pocket and started to dig around for my keys. Alex's hand reached out and he ran his fingertips over the four string bracelets on my wrist.

I slowly looked at him, his eyes were shining.

"You kept them?" They were friendship bracelets. One from each of the boys, and one from Leah. We all had them. I was probably the only one who still wore them though.

I was proven wrong when Alex lifted up his jacket sleeve and showed me his worn bracelets, that matched mine. I beamed at him.

Slowly, almost cautiously, Alex leaned in. My stomach erupted in butterflies, i knew what was coming. I wrapped my arms securely around his neck, as a sign to let him know this was okay, encouraged in fact.

He placed his large hands on my hips as he leaned closer. We both closed our eyes at the same time, awaiting the feel of the others lips. I finally leaned up a little bit and smashed my lips to his. The feeling was indescribable. Like my whole body was on fire. So much better than when we were nine.

Our lips moved in perfect harmony. Molding to each other perfectly. Alex pulled me flush to his body as his tongue slid lightly across my bottom lip.

As much as i was enjoying this, I think it's enough excitement for one night. I pulled back and rested my forehead on his. His eyes were still closed, the corners of his mouth pulled up.

"Wow." we both breathed at the same time.

I chuckled and pulled out of his grasp.

"That was amazing. this night was amazing. Thank you Lexibear."

My keys were dangling in my hands as he kissed me one last time, short and sweet.

"Your welcome Harbear." I smiled to myself at the nickname.

We exchanged phone numbers, and i swung my door open.

"See you soon beautiful," He smirked, kissed my cheek, and walked back to his car.

As soon as the door was closed behind me, I did a little happy dance. It was so good to have Alex back. My phone beeped in my hands. It was Alex. I chuckled and opened the message. Four words. Four words that made my heart absolutely melt.

'You make me smile <3'
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit : "Tell Me Why " - Taylor Swift

yay! this was so fun to right :) comment and subscribe. Much love!

<3 <3 <3