Status: on hold.

Lilly's Bucket List

don't close your eyes this is your life

  • Meet The Chicago Blackhawks
  • Sit behind the glass at a Blackhawks game
  • Witness an Eclipse at Grant Park
  • Learn to play hockey
  • Learn to play golf
  • Learn to skate.
  • Take up fishing
  • Swim in Lake Michigan
  • Become fluent in French
  • Sing the National Anthem live in front of an large crowd
  • Dance the Tango
  • Dive in an Aquarium
  • A Kiss on top of the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier
  • Ride a Elephant
  • Visit the Whitehouse
  • Kiss the Stanley Cup
  • Die Happy

    3RD PERSON

    The Chicago Blackhawks were on a 3 game winning streak and were getting ready for a 4 day break. Patrick Sharp, Adam Burish, Kris Versteeg, and Andrew Ladd were getting ready to go and take their honorary little sister Lillian out to have a fun day at the Chicago Aquarium. “Bur, an old blind lady who has one leg can drive faster than you. Hurry up! We promised Lill we’d pick her up at 12:00 and it’s 12:30.” yelled Laddie to Adam. Adam rolled his eyes and sped up a little bit and soon they were in the drive way of the Sorento’s house.

    “Lilly! Open up sweetheart!” sang Kris Versteeg as he knocked loudly on the front door. “I’m coming!” yelled Lilly, when the door opened the boys started laughing hysterically. “Lilly I love your hair!!” said Bur girlishy. “It’s just a wig Bur.” Lilly muttered, Patrick and the boys hugged Lilly and laughed slightly. “Well come on little one! The boys and I had dedicated this day just for you! The other guys will meet us there.” Pat said while they all piled into Bur’s SUV.

    The ride to the aquarium was short and eventful. The guys were covering their ears as Kris and Lilly were singing obnoxiously to Fergie’s song ‘Glamourous’ they both belted out the last note and laughed loudly. When Bur parked, everyone exited and Ladd bent down and pretended to kiss the ground. “Land!” he yelled and everyone rolled his eyes. The group found the rest of the guys and they all said hi and hugged Lilly, exept for Jonathan, who was no where to be seen. Lilly tugged on Patrick Kane’s shoulder and whispered in his ear, “where’s Tazer?” “he said he was running late.” Patrick replied nervously. Lilly nodded and left Patrick to hang with Sharpie and Bur.

    “Alright Little Lilly, we did lots of planning and convincing to let you do this, but the aqaurium had agreed to let us swim the in the big tanks with the fishes that were harmless for a couple of hours. They heard about your list and was more than happy to let you do this.” said Sharpie. Lilly’s eyes were wide open and her jaw dropped to the ground. “OH MY GOSH! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!” scremed Lilly as she jumped up and down and hugged onto all the guys. “Anything for you Lilly.” they said and then a man came up to the large group and instructed them to the back where they would change and be ready to swim in the tank.

    In the back of Lilly’s mind, she was starting to wonder where Jonathan was. She was sad that he didn’t come along but she was also mad. The feelings soon went away when she saw him walk into the back, they both shared a smile until a brunnette girl grabbed his arm and hung onto him like a koala. Lilly saw the mysterious girl kiss his cheek as they were both in scuba gear. There was pain and sadness in Lilly’s expression but soon shook it off and went towards Steeger and Laddie.

    Meanwhile, Patrick Sharp and Adam Burish saw the little scene between their captain and Lilly and was enraged that someone like Jonathan to bring a random girl on this special trip. The two went up to him and excused him from everyone else.

    “Jon what the hell?! Why did you bring that girl here?!” whispered Bur harshly. “She just tagged along, wouldn’t let me leave unless I brought her.” defended Jon. “Your so lucky we’re in public and infront of Lilly because we will so beat your ass right now! How could you be so stupid. You know Lilly likes you! I thought you were better than this Jon.” Sharpie said and him and Bur shook their heads and left their captian dissppointed.

    “Okay everyone, on 3 you all dive in!” yelled the aquarium specialist. “Ready?! 1. . .2. . . .3!!!” and all the guys jumped in and swam around the huge tank. Lilly and Sharpie were pretending to be sharks and tried to sneak attack Bur. That soon failed and the trio started shaking from keeping in their laughter. Lilly just swam there looking at everyone around her and just grinned, this by far was one of the best memories she will always remember, even if she dies. Without the team and all these guys, she wouldn’t of been able to complete her Bucket List before she died.

    
Jonathan ditched the girl that tagged along and swam to where Lilly was and grabbed her waist. Lilly looked at him confused and he just held her close. He wanted to fix his mistake. He wanted to show her his feelings for her that he’s developed. He let go of her waist and grabbed her wrist and dragged her to a deserted part of the aquarium, there were two fish that were orange like in Finding Nemo they were just swimming by themselves and looked like they were a couple. Jon and Lilly kept watching them when Lilly noticed a small looking fish. He looked just like the other two but smaller, like he was the child and they were his parents. Lilly suddenly felt sad that she would never be able to marry her Prince Charming and have their own kids. It was always Lilly’s dreams to grow old and see her grandchildren.

    Jon looked towards Lilly and noticed the sudden tenseness in her body. He slid his arms around her waist and carefully laid his head ontop of hers while they were swimming just watching the small fish family. Jon then turned Lilly facing him and he made some sort of sign language to her, Jon pointed to his eye signaling “I” then to his chest “Like” and pointed to Lilly, “You”. Lilly smiled on the inside and felt her heart flutter away. Jon just admitted to Lilly that he liked her and she did the same gesture back to him. The two both hugged and swam back to others in time to surface.

    Once everyone was dry and back into their regular clothes, Patrick Sharp invited them over to his house for a big barbeque. Jon managed to ditch the tag along girl and told her that he had feelings for another girl and that she wasn’t what he was looking for. That earned him a slap in the face, but he didn’t care. All he cared about were his feelings for Lilly.
♠ ♠ ♠
somehow my pictures aren't working :P but I've gotten 1 comment, 109 readers, & 11 subscribers!! :D thankyou everyone for reading my story! but don't be a SILENT reader! Comment. Pwease?