Status: Active

Never Forget

Nyx

I looked down at my phone before sighing and placing it back into my pocket. Looking up, I smiled when I saw Bam and Ville walking back over to where I was standing.

"You guys have everything you need?" I asked as I motioned at the swim trunks they hand over there forearms.

"Yes. But you do not have to pay," Ville said as I took his swim trunks from him.

"It's alright," I said as I gave him a small smile," your like family to me. Except you better not mooch off me or you'll lose your balls."

Ville laughed and shook his head before bringing me into a hug. Walking over to the register, I place Ville and Bam's items on the counter to be checked out.

"Nyx?" I heard him say.

Looking to my right, my hazel brown eyes landed on Bam's.

"Yeah Bam?" I asked as I moved down the line.

"I'll pay you back when we get out of here," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Bam," I said as I placed a hand on his arm," Chill. Don't worry about it."

Bam looked at me for a while before sighing and nodding his head. Smiling at him, I removed my hand from his arm and couldn't help but feel it still tingling when I removed it. As I finished paying for the clothing and took my bag, I turned and instantly collided with a body of meat.

"Oh, shit! I am- oh, it's you," I said as I looked up and saw who it was.

John just smirked as I felt his arms go around me.

"It's alright,babe," he said as he began to lean down.

I turned my face and pulled out of his grasp. Looking at his expression, I saw that he had a pissed off look at the move that I made.

"Get the hell away from me John. I told you that we were done," I seethed before turning to exit.

I guess that was a bad move back the moment I took one step, I felt his hand grab at my wrist and he pulled me back, making me crash into his chest.

"Get the hell off me," I said as I struggled to free my wrist from his grasp.

"I don't fucking think so," he breathed out in my ear as his grip tighten.

I whimpered in pain and I felt John pulling me out of the store when Ville's unmistakable voice broke through.

"What the hell are you doing to her?" I heard him ask in a hard tone.

Looking over to where he was standing, I saw that his arms were crossed over his chest and was looking at John with daggers in his gaze.

"What's it fucking to you?" John spat out.

Ville was about to answer him when Bam Cut his foreign friend off.

"She's my girl and your fucking hurting her. Let her the fuck go," Bam said as he looked at him, well, more like staring him down.

"She's my girl," John barked out, letting go of my wrist and advancing at Bam.

I looked at them, wide eyes and frighten. I knew that I had to stop this before John does any damage. So, shaking out of my frighten haze, I rushed over and got in between Bam and John.

"Just leave, John. I told you went I broke it off that I wanted nothing to do with you anymore. Just leave," I said, putting up a brave front while inside, I was scared shitless.

John looked down at me for a long time before narrowing his eyes and taking a step back.

"You better fucking watch yourself," John said as he looked over at Bam before spinning on his heel and walking off to a different direction of the store.

Sighing a sigh of relief, I turned and looked over at Bam and Ville.

"We should get going," Ville said as he saw the look on my face.

I nodded as he walked over to me and placed an arm around my shoulders. Looking over at Bam, I saw that he was still looking at the direction to where John walked towards before catching up to us. He looked over at me when he saw that I was looking at him and I saw the questions swimming in his eyes as it floated around anger and something more. Mouthing out another time, I saw him nod before looking forward. Sighing out, I looked ahead of me as we approached my Jeep. All the while, wondering how I was to explain this to both Ville and Bam.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is late! Sorry!

What do you think?

Comment and subscribe please!