I Wish I Could Be the One

A7X...Dominate the World

“Hey Babe…Holy shit…” My heart skipped a beat. She was just about to lay down on one of the chairs by our pool. She was wearing the most mind-blowing emerald green bikini I had ever seen on her. God, green looked stunning against her olive skin and dark auburn hair. How this woman kept her gorgeous, curvy body in such incredible form after 6 kids always flabbergasted me. Some women were just made to be mothers, and she was definitely one of them. She always just seems to have extra cushion in all the right places, all the time. It was the biggest turn on in the world and I loved her more every time I looked at her and thought about everything she has given me in our lives. Who would have thought that Synyster Gates would be so enamored with the idea of his family, but I would die for any and all of them, and do not even want to try to imagine my life without them.

“You never cease to amaze me Berry, you know that right?” I whispered as I came up behind her and grabbed her around her waist and pulled her into me.

“Why is that?” I felt her straighten up and lean into my chest as she lifted her arms up and put them around the back of my neck. My hands immediately started exploring the parts of her body that were covered by that silky green material. Even though that bikini was ‘the bomb’…I’m no fool…I knew what was underneath it was even better.

“Hmmmmm…” she purred as she stood on her tippy toes so she could nuzzle my cheek with hers. “I bought this special for you, I thought you’d like it…now it just seems like you want it off of me.”

“I love it…and trust me I saw it, and it served its purpose…now I just want to get it off you, get in you and get you off…”

“You’re so cute, baby…I love it when you’re so unbelievably accommodating…” She smiled softly as she turned to face me. She looked a little sad actually.

“Hey there…what’s wrong…you knew I was just kidding when I was downstairs, right?”

“Of course I did…and if you weren’t, it totally would have been your loss and you know it.” She smiled again, but it still wasn’t as frisky as it should have been.

“Trust me, I know…but seriously what’s wrong…you’re not going to get off that easy, I know you too well.” I insisted.

“I don’t know, babe…I don’t really feel well…I guess I’m just tired.” She looked down at the ground as she said this.

“You have 6 insane children to keep up with, a crazier husband and even crazier friends…I can’t imagine why you’d be tired, BeBe.” I smirked, but she just shrugged and continued looking at the ground.

“Wait…Jesus, are you preggars again?” I laughed, as I wholeheartedly meant it as a joke.

She slowly looked back up at me with some fairly misty eyes. “I don’t know…I actually probably am.” She breathed out as the tears started to fall. This immediately scared the shit out of me, there was only one pregnancy she was ever this miserable about and we didn’t make a habit of talking about it. We didn’t want to jinx anything, as we were on a really positive roll since then. We had been unbelievably blessed to have the precious, healthy lives we’ve been given…I didn’t want that to change any time soon.

“Hey…hey…hey…what’s this, Bree?” I sat down on the chair that she was going to lay down on and pulled her onto my lap. “What’s going on? Is everything ok?” I asked nervously as she just kind of sunk into me as I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

“I guess it is Hanes…I suppose I’m just overwhelmed and a little scared.” She admitted quietly.

“About what…? What’s going on?” I still wasn’t sure exactly what she was getting at.

“I don’t know…” She sobbed.

“Berry-girl, you’re starting to freak me out…you know that, right?”

She immediately looked up and smiled warmly as she placed little tear-salt kisses around my face. “Ok, so that’s a little better…” I said sheepishly, “but what’s really going on?”

“I’m sorry, baby…it’s just…what if our luck runs out one of these times?” She asked, looking at me with a far too serious look in her eyes…like I had said…something that was always in the backs of our minds, but not something that got mentioned very often.

“Baby…do not, I repeat…do not, say that again.” I demanded gently as I kissed her nose and her forehead.

“I know.” She whispered back. “But it honestly stresses me out. And it gets worse with each time. I thought I was going to die of anxiety during JillieBean’s.” She admitted.

“You never told me that!” I responded, kind of surprised.

“Well I had 5 or 6 actually…well no…8 boys to run around after…I tried to keep preoccupied.” She laughed softly…at least she was laughing now. “And why do you think I always want you to come – take care of me – so to speak?”

“Cause you’re hot for my muscled, tattooed body?” I offered. “My soft, playful hair and kind eyes…” I continued when her eyes brightened. “My sexy smile and cute, perky nose?”

“You ass…” She giggled, and I pretended to pout. “Well, yeah never mind…it is all that…but, also…it’s because it calms me down.” She smirked as she tugged on my hair a little. A sure sign she was feeling a little more relieved than before.

“Really now…?” I hinted.

“Yeah…” She answered coyly.

“I’m thinking you need to be calmed down a little right now.” I murmured as I untied her bikini top and started kissing her neck.

“I’m thinking you’re right…” She moaned. “But…”

“I don’t like ‘buts’, babe…well this one’s nice, actually…” I smirked as I slid my hands underneath her barely-there bottoms.

“What in the world are we going to do with 7 kids, Gates?” She pouted.

“The same thing we do with 6 kids…” I chuckled to myself as I considered the possibilities.

“Everyone is going to think we are completely insane.” She insisted weakly.

“Berry, they thought we were insane when we got pregnant with 3, after having 1 and 1.” I laughed. “If you want…we can try to stop after this one…7 is our lucky number, you know…”

“This was your plan all along wasn’t it?” She giggled as she nibbled my ear.

“Who me…? Have a plan?” I feigned shock.

“Yeah you, Gates!”

“No…everyone knows you’re Fertile Myrtle and that I can’t keep my hands off of you…so this will not be a shock to anyone…trust me.” I mumbled as she slipped my t-shirt over my head and started unbuckling my jeans. “In fact, we were just talking about it downstairs before I came up to see you.”

“Talking about what?” She muttered. She was very close to not speaking at all now that she had my pants down and was slowly gliding up and down on my hard member while she straddled me on the deck chair.

“World domination…Berry…world domination…”