Status: I am going to try and update as often as possible since i am on vacation.

High School's A Game and I Suck at Sports

Chapter -06-

Kyle drove out of the drive way speeding like a maniac running from the police. I clutched unto the seat in front of me, which happened to be Kyle’s seat, for dear life. He rounded the next corner without bothering to slow down. He then skidded to a sudden halt in front of the first house after his sharp turn.

I flew back with so much force that a thud could be heard as I hit my seat.

“What the hell? Where did you get your license? A race track!” I yelled while my heart hammered away in my chest.

“Oh hush up! And stay put I’ll be right back,” he replied, flipping me off.
He then slowly got out the car, throwing his blazer over the back of his seat, and walking ever so slowly to the front of the car where he leaned on the hood pretending to be sexy.

I sat there admiring his muscles, after ignoring his rude comment, but all too soon we weren’t alone and I was officially watching a cliché romance movie.

As Kyle rested his weight on the hood of the car, some red haired chick ran through the gates of the house and latched herself onto his arm that was expertly folded over his chest. He then turned to peck her on the lips but it quickly turned into a heated make out session. They grabbed at each other, and tried to pull each other closer together than the pages of a closed book.

Unable to bear anymore of this I clambered into the front seat and pressed the horn several times, not caring that it was just 7’o clock in the morning and that I probably woke a few people. Either way it had the desired effect. The ‘couple’ turned around and the make out session ended. Kyle glared and scowled before walking around and entering the car. The girl followed him then laughed and ran around to the other side to get into the front passenger seat.

Kyle took off at an alarming speed again, but while I was getting ready to complain the girl laughed which through me off. I stared at her in shock. She then carefully placed her slender, soft looking fingers on his arm and begged him while chuckling to please slow down. Surprisingly he did, but my surprise washed away when I realized we were actually just stopping.
After a 1 minute wait, a guy about 5’10” tall, with bright, refreshing looking, blue eyes, broad shoulders, and dark, curly hair, walked out and entered the car sitting beside me.
We both looked at each other strangely before beginning a quick look over of each other. His well muscled body gave the uniform the same amount of flare Kyle’s uniform had. We looked back at each other and smiled.

We extended our hands towards each other and introduced our selves at the same time. “Desiderio,” the guy said, as I said, “Kenatra.”

We both blushed and laughed, but our not-so-awkward moment ended abruptly when Kyle sped off like a maniac once again.

We arrived at school on time, which is no shock.

I sat in the car eyes still closed and holding onto the seat scared out of my mind. I heard the doors open and close but I still didn’t and couldn’t move. ‘This dude should try drag racing’ I thought.

Desiderio came around to my side of the car and opened the door for me but I still remained seated. He reached a hand in and I took it skeptically and he hauled me into his arms.

“Oh come on the drive here was not that awful!” he said chuckling.
His light-heartedness some how made me more relaxed and I managed I nervous chuckle.

Then Desiderio frowned looking at the area in front of the car.

I was too short to see so I tipped up and noticed Kyle and a girl practically having sex on the hood of the car. I immediately turned around buried my face in Desiderio’s stomach.

He chuckled causing his stomach to vibrate, which somehow made me blush. I unwrapped my arms from around his waist and looked up at him.

“I think we can be good friends,” Desiderio announced. He reached into the car and took out my backpack and handed it to me. He shut the car door then walked with me one arm around my waist to the front office.

****
thanks for waiting and reading!
©2010; All Rights Reserved