Status: 59,710 words || Completed.

Eternità

Epilogue.

Cassadee and William had caught the Head vampire before he had left the Way's house, and they told him of the fact that some of the fertiles were made infertile by the human blood and they needed to test the others.

First they were made aware that Mikey was no longer alive, and secondly they then became aware of just how important the news they had told the Head vampire was.

Because a fertile had never, ever been infertile before and the fact that it was caused by human scum was even worse.

But it brought about huge changes within the vampiric laws and human population.

Human were no longer free creatures – though they were never really free in the first place – but humans could no longer live in a house, attend school or have a family by their own will.

They were treated like cattle, as they should have been ever since they were only around to be cattle for the vampires. Much like how the humans kept the fertiles in the slave rings and such, the humans were kept in rooms where they were squashed together and given barely anything to eat.

Each human wore a steel collar that would shock them for fun at random times as to keep them in line. And to avoid any shortage of human blood that vampires might have encountered from something like this, the Head vampires chose when and who would become pregnant of the female humans and force said human to reproduce with another male human.

If a human worked for a Dom in their house they weren't allowed alone with a fertile. After all the damage they had caused to fertiles in the past, no Dom would risk it just in case said human decided to try and be 'smart' and start something with the fertile.

And whilst all this was going on, Doms located each and every group of humans that held any fertiles with them. Some other humans had confessed about where they were to try and save their own skin but it didn't – after all they knew where the human scum had been keeping fertiles and they had kept quiet about it.

That wasn't acceptable to the vampires.

When they found the other fertiles that had the human blood injected into them, the Head vampires found each of them their mates so that they didn't have a repeat of what happened with Mikey.

However, one fertile had the repeat happen. Said fertile was the one that had whatever the humans were doing to them succeed on. And it was a rather mercy killing than suicide because the Head vampires found out just how much human blood had entwined itself into the fertile's mind, and they knew that there was no way the fertile would be able to be like a normal fertile.

And they wanted to save any hurt in the future by the fertile asking for a suicide so they found the fertile's mate and gave them the mercy killing so they could be together.

It was appreciated.

The humans that had subjected the fertiles to the blood injecting, rape, beating and anything else that they did to them suffered far worse than any other human did.

The never ending stream of torture that each one went through at the hands of every Dom who's mate was with them was all too much for the other humans that it almost frightened them to never step a hair one of line.

A Dom's wrath is something so severely scary that sometimes even a fertile might get scared, but they know that a Dom will never have that wrath for them.

Even though none of the fertile would ever fully get over what the humans inflicted on them, the ways of which that the doctors, their clans and their mates went about to get them better was ten times better then what it was when Mikey was still suffering in his mind over it which meant that they got better quicker than any of the first fertiles found.

Out of the one hundred and twenty fertiles who were with the humans and had the blood injected and everything else done to them, thirty of them were found to be infertile along with Sean and Ryan. Only two of the fertiles were dead – Mikey and the fertile who had it succeed on him.

The fact that fertile bodies and inner body systems were designed to conceive, carry and bare children was something that bugged at the doctors for a while.

But there wasn't anything that they could do themselves because it's not like they could go deep into a fertile's system and try and fix why they were infertile.

Only their bodies could do it themselves.

And as the days went on by, it seemed that somehow, they were beginning to.

But nothing could change the fact that it was almost like the vampires had let the humans take control over them by allowing them to take the fertiles. Even though almost any vampire would object and be outraged by that accusation, it was true.

The vampires underestimated the humans which in turn made them stupid and weak. It was why the humans attacked with their one weakness – fertiles.

It was an act of courage, at least at the time it was, and it was only courageous to the other humans. But still, it was the wake up call that the vampires needed to realise that the same thing that they took over the human's for was slowly making its way into their race.

They were slowly becoming sloppy, stupid and beginning to lack the whole family matters most love that they used to have.

All it took was some of the harshest treatment applied to fertiles, exposure of said fertiles and the death of some fertiles and their mates until the vampires realised where they were going wrong.

Though no vampire would ever admit that they were going wrong because it just isn't something that they would do. They're meant to be flawless but vicious and perfect but sadistic in the eyes of humans.

And if they were no longer that in the eyes of humans, why would they fear them?

Because that's all the vampires need – the humans to fear them. Because it's what makes them have the control that have.

No vampire will ever forget it all again. No way, because they got taught their lesson by what happened to the fertiles. Even the Head vampires got that lesson taught to them.

Too bad it was only too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was tough, writing this, but I succeeded and if I'm honest, I'm actually quite proud of this. I managed to get the first 50k within around 22 days whilst the rest came within this month.
95 pages on my document was used. Word count's in the status.
So long and goodnight.