Status: completed on paper, just not online-will try to update whenever I can find time

The Sister of Who?

Chapter 11 (Part 1)

Tyler carried me all the way back to my room and when we got there, he gently placed me on the bed and started to go through my suitcase looking for who knows what. I was crying the entire time.

"Here, so you're fully dressed." Tyler said finally while chucking a pair of black sweatpants at me. True, I was only wearing my bra, underwear, and a light blue cami when Tyler found me.

"Thanks." I muttered as I slipped on my pants as quickly as I possibly could.

"So I owe you an apology for something that I said." Tyler said nervously as he sat down on the ned next to me.

"What are you apologizing for? I get it, you don't love me." I said, my voice a little hurt.

"No, no. It's not that. I um...well, after I saw you with Rick, I had no clue that he would try to, ya know, so when I ran into Looch and he asked me where you were, I may have called you a slut. So, I just want to say that I didn't mean it. And don't listen to my mom, I think that you are a very beautiful girl." Tyler muttered that last part. He thinks I'm beautiful?

"Um, thanks...I think. And apology accepted, since I can see it in your eyes that you truly meant what you said about being sorry." I said. Tyler blushed and said sheepishly,

"Yeah, um...I also think that now would be a good time to say that what I said about not loving you was waaay outta line, especially in front of my parents and sisters."

"It's alright. I mean, I wish that you hadn't said that, but I get that you had to say it to get the point across that you don't love me. But, I do have one question for you." I said.

"Ask away." Tyler said, leaning back against the head board of the bed.

"Why did your mom say that I was the girl who stole your heart away?" I asked timidly.

"Because, I did love you, I have since the first day we met. Heck, what I said earlier in front of you, Pat, and my family was a lie. I still love you Ellie and I don't think that that is going to change anytime soon. I love you Ellie." Tyler said, his voice so full of passion and feeling that I swear to God I started to cry...again.

"I think that I love you to Tyler and it killed me earlier when I said no to that date you offered me. I cried the whole rest of the ride about it. But, lucky for us Pat gave me some really good advice. So...I was wondering if that date offer still stands?" I asked. For my answer, Tyler leaned in and kissed me. The kiss started off slow and sweet, but then it started to get way more heated. And then, just when the kiss was about to reach it's climax, the door burst open and there was Milan with Patrice, Zdeno and Shawn. They were all blushing and looked wicked embarrassed, except Patrice, who was smiling.

"Oh...sorry guys. We just wanted to make sure that Ellie was alright." Shawn finally said.

"Oh, I'm fine. Thanks for saving me you guys." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, um, we'll just be go and leave. Have fun! Oh, and Tyler, please don't knock my sister up! I really don't want to be an uncle at such a young age!" my brother shouted as he turned and left the room. When the door closed, Tyler turned to me and asked,

"Do you think that he approves?"

"Yeah, I think he does. And if he doesn't, then that sucks for him. Cuz I love you and I don't think that anyone can change that." I said with a smile. In response, he just kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah...this was waaay too long for me to write out and I am mega busy tonight so I just wrote this and yeah...hope you liked it!! please REVIEW!!! thanks!!!! oh, and to keep all of you reading, here's a sneak peak of whats to come:

"Milan, we found out that you have a sister! Is it true that she is dating Tyler Seguin?" a ton of reporters shouted....

"It's normal to be nervous. But don't worry, you'll do great. The team believes in you, your family believes in you, and I believe in you."...

"So...will you marry me?"...

"Ellie, are you sure? I don't want to pressure you into doing something that you aren't ready for." "No Tyler, I'm ready for this, I love you and I'm yours"...

"Man, I honestly don't know what's up. I just think that I'm scared that everything's changing."...

"Hi, my name is Elle Lucic and I am here to see Snezena Lucic."...

"Milan, we may have a problem."...

"I can't believe you, you bastard! We're done!"

hope you guys liked this...please review!!! thanks!!!