Status: completed on paper, just not online-will try to update whenever I can find time

The Sister of Who?

Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up with a killer headache. I got up off the floor that had served as my bed last night and walked into the kitchen to look for some Asprin. After I took at least five of the small pills, I walked towards Ellie's room to check up on her. When I got there, I was surprised to see who was standing infront of the door already.

"Pat? What the hell are ya doing?" I asked in complete shock. He looked at me and said,

"Was wondering what happened to Segs since I'm in charge of him when Ol' Rex ain't here. And... uh, I just found him." He jerked his head towards Ellie's room. I scowled and got really pissed off when I looked into my sister's room and saw Tyler's arms wrapped around Ellie and her head in the crook of his neck and they were both sleeping.

"I'm gonna murder that kid!" I shouted a little too loudly. I saw both Tyler and Ellie stir a little, but neither of them woke up.

"Come on dude, they're just sleeping. It's not like he fucked her or something. And, if you look closely at your sister, it looks like she's been crying. Maybe he was just comforting her and then they fell asleep. Pat said. I looked back at the two, but I couldn't get a good view of Ellie's face because she was buried into Tyler's shoulder. But, what I could see was a dark stain on Tyler's shirt that was right next to Ellie's face. She had been crying, I thought, but what had she been crying about?

"Come on, lets go." Pat said, nudging my arm. I took one last disusted look at Tyler and Ellie before I followed Patrice out into the front room where some of the other guys were waking up after getting totally wasted last night.

"Ugh, never again am I drinking from a keg again. Ugh, I have such a killer hangover, I-" But, my dear friend Horts was interrupted by himself because he felt the need to puke up whatever the fuck was in his stomach... something that was an odd looking brownish-greenish color.

He didn't even bother to finish his sentence. Instead, he ran towards the bathroom for round 2. As he was running, I shouted after him,

"You're paying to get that 30,000 dollar couch cleaned!!!" For my response, I heard him puke into the toilet... I hope...

"Joy, I get to drive all these drunk idiots home. Lucky me." Bergy muttered.

"Sucks for you!!! Hey, maybe Z will help ya, he didn't dink too much last night." I told my best friend, a man who I considered my older brother.

"Maybe. Sooo... what now?" Patrice asked.

"Can I ask ya something? What do I do if something goes down between Ellie and Tyler? Like, if they got together for something?" I asked.

"Well, just go along with it. Ty's a good kid and I know for a fact that he won't pressure Ellie into doing something that she's not ready to do." Pat told me. I say nothing. Instead, I just walk towards the kitchen to get something to eat while thinking,

"Ellie's a big girl, she'll be able to take care of herself... right?"
♠ ♠ ♠
well, I finally got around to typing this.... it's nice to see that more people are reading it... i would love more comments and subscriptions though.... anyway,

Songs for this chapter:

"Whiskey in the Jar" by Keith Harkin and Neil Byrne of Celtic Thunder

"Standing on the Corner" by Damian McGinty of Celtic Thunder... and the Glee Project

"Lough Swilly Railroad" by the Celtic Thunder band

"Home from the Sea" by Celtic Tunder

"The Galway Girl" by Celtic Thunder

"Standing on the Corner" by Damian McGinty of Celtic Thunder... and the Glee Project

Well... COMMENT!!!!!!! Won't Update until I get at least FIVE!!!!!! and sorry this was short... it's kinda the crappy filler chapter that has to be put in every once in awhile... be aware I have at least one or two more in this story....

NOW COMMENT!!!!!!
thanks!!!!!