Status: completed on paper, just not online-will try to update whenever I can find time

The Sister of Who?

Chapter 8

I feel like such a jack-ass. Ellie refuses to go out with the guy that she loves just because I told her not to.

After I had heard her tell Bergy about it, I wanted to talk to her about everything. But, she stuck to Patrice like glue the whole entire time. Probably since he was the one who told her what she wanted to hear after she turned Tyler down.

"Milan, are you alright? You've been awfully quiet since we landed." Ellie said as she sat down on one of the two beds in the room that we would be sharing while we were in Prague.

"Oh, I'm fine. Just got nothing to say that's all." I told her glumly.

"Wow, that's a first. You used to always just talk and talk and talk. It's actually weird not hearing you talk. Now, what's wrong Milan?" she demanded. Game's up, I suppose I'm gonna have to tell her.

"Why Pat? Why didn't you just tell me about Tyler and that you might love him?" I yelled. She glared at me, her face ashened white.

"Why didn't I tell you?! Because one: I didn't want to go against your orders of me not dating him; and two: because I knew you would freak out like THIS!!!" she yelled.

"Yeah well, I'm your brother! You should be able to tell me anything. And you definitly shouldn't tell my team-mate about your problems! And how do you know that I would've freaked out if you just came out and told me about your feelings for him!?!" I hollored at her. She stared at me, said nothing, and then ran out of the room in tears.

"Ellie WAIT!!!" I called after her. But, it was just no use, she just kept running. I walked back into my room, plopped down on my bed, and let the silent tears fall.

About thirty minutes later, my cell phone went off. I sullenly pulled it out of my pocket and answered it. But, before I could even get a "hello" out, Patrice started yelling at me.

"Milan Lucic, what the fuck is the matter with you?!? Your sister is here with me =, crying her eyes out and practically hypervenilating over something that you said!!!" he shouted. Figures she would go to Pat...

"Look, just tell her that I'm sorry and that she needs to come back to our room." I said, anger clearly showing in my voice.

"Dude, I can't believe you right now. What the hell is going through your head man? Remember when you were first telling me about Ellie and how you were afriad to loose her since she's the only family that you've got left? Well, right now you're losing her man and it's entirely YOUR fault!" And with that, Pat hung up and I just sat there feeling worser by the second.

About ten minutes of feeling sorry for myself, I decided to get up and do something. I left my room in search for one of the guys. During my little search, I ran into David, but he refused to talk to me; probably because he's Pat's room-mate and he found out what happened, then Chara wouldn't talk to me either, but his wife and little girl were with him so I think that that's why, and then I ran into Tyler, who was showing his family around.

"Hey Segs, what's up?" I asked nervoulsy since I knew that he knew that I was the reason that Ellie had turned him down. He acted as if there was nothing wrong between us and said,

"Looch man, hey. Meet my family: this is my mom, my dad, my younger sister Monica and my older sister Carrie. Oh, and Carrie's boyfriend Rick." He pointed to each one as he mentioned them. I looked down his sister Monica, she was very pretty but a little bit too young for me. And then there was Carrie. And I must say... WOW!!! She is HOT!!! Blond hair (probably dyed), perfect body, a nice tan, and WOW!!!

"Hey, nice to meet you." I said as I shook each person's hand.

"Hello Milan. Tyler here has told us a lot about you, especially you sister. Where is she by the way?" But I wasn't listening. Instead, I was staring down that guy Rick... he looked a lot like Ellie's ex-boyfriend... ya know, the one who gave Ellie that scar... oh my God, that's him. It has to be, he looks just like the guy from the picture... And later that night, while I was partying with Seidenburg, it came to me that I should probably warn Ellie that he was here...
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah... that ending sucked.... it was sorta rushed becuz something came up that I had to go... REVIEW PLEASE!!!!!! no songs for this chapter, i wrote it while watching TV
REVIEW!!!! thanks!!!!