Status: ummmmmm im working on it!(;

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

Brooke and Alex "Fun Time."

-Alex's P.O.V-

We got back to the house and Brooke went up to take a shower and clean up the cut on her face. I changed out of my tux and went into the kitchen to get us some drinks and popcorn. We were going to have a movie night together. No one else was going to be home tonight, so why not? I got the popcorn ready and sat down when she came down the stairs. I patted the space next to me with my hand and she giggle and sat down. She leaned into me and put her head on my chest. I let out a deep breath and she looked up at me. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Absolutely nothing. I get to spend the night with my favorite girl. What could possibly be wrong?" I smiled and kissed her nose. She giggled. I wrapped my arms around her and started the movie. I chose "Friends With Benefits" for us to watch. We both laughed and laughed because we love stupid, corny love stories. About half way through I started to get a little horny. I could feel Brooke's arm occasionally rub over my crotch under the blanket when she would switch positions. I started to get hard. "Hey, babe. I'm going to get a beer. Want one?" She shook her head. I walked in the kitchen and opened the fridge. I looked for two beers. She said she didn't want one, but I was going to get her one anyway. I started rubbing myself because I needed to get rid of the erection. "Alex? You okay?" She called from the living room. "Yeah, babe. I'm fine." I called back. I heard her shift positions again. "Gaskarth, you better not be doing what I think you're doing in my kitchen. I saw you walk in there with a boner. Do NOT do that around my food, broski!" She said while giggling. Busted. I walked around the corner and leaned against it. I winked at her and she laughed. "How would you know I had a boner?" I asked seductively. "Were you looking, sweetcheeks?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her. She turned a bright shade of pink. I went back and sat next to her. I gave her the beer and put my arm around her. She leaned into me again and sipped at her beer. I knew she would drink it.

*5 beers and a lot of laughs and sexual humor later*

Brooke looked like she was getting uncomfortable and she kept crossing her legs and fidgeting. I knew she was horny. You can always tell with a girl. I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed back and pouted when I pulled away. She uncrossed her legs and just sat there. I put my hand on her upper thigh and she shivered. She was wearing shorts and my hands were a little cold from the beer. I saw goosebumps form on her skin and I started rubbing circles on her thigh. She looked at me and made a sort of whimper sound. I just kept doing what I was doing and watching the movie. She shifted uncomfortably and finally stood up. She looked down at me and I smirked. She raised her eyebrows at me and then I saw the tiny, evil little gears turn in her head. She straddled my waist with her legs and kissed me. I felt her rub against me and moaned into her mouth. She invited my tongue right in and and I gladly obliged. My hands moved to her ass and squeezed. She moaned and removed her lips from my mouth. She started kissing down my jawline and down my neck. It took everything I had not to just flip her over and ravish her body. She was super sexy when she was like this. She leaned back a little and slipped off my t-shirt. She raked her nails across my chest and I moaned. She brought her lips back to mine and I kept my grip on her ass. She rubbed against my manhood and I moaned in her mouth again. She smirked in the kiss. She was enjoying this. I finally detached my lips from hers and pushed he off of me. My eyes trailed up and down her body and then to the stairs. She caught what I was thinking and grabbed my hand. She seductively led me up the stairs. About half way up I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her and pushed her against the wall gently. I held her hands at her side as my lips explored hers and her neck. She slightly moaned when I got near the crook in her neck. I stayed in that spot and she squirmed. I smirked and released her hands long enough for me to slip her shirt off. I attacked her neck again and slowly made my way down to her sensitive breasts. I traced my tongue around each nipple. They got hard fast. I took the right one into my mouth and started sucking and licking. She moaned my name. I took my mouth away and blew on it. She got goosebumps again. I switched sides, this time taking the left nipple into my mouth. "Oh God... Alex..." She said quietly. I gave each breast attention for quite a long time before she started to moan louder. I made my way back up to her lips and gripped her ass as she wrapped her legs around me. I carried her to her bed. I sat her down and her hands immediately started fumbling with my belt. She got it undone, but I stopped her. I attacked her lips with mine again and started tugging at her shorts. She slightly lifted her ass so I could slip the off. I looked at her. "No underwear?" I asked winking. She grabbed my hair and brought my lips to hers. My hands roamed every inch of her body. Her skin was so soft. I started kissing down her neck again. Giving little nips all the way down her torso until I reached the place of no return. She watched my every move with fire in her eyes. She wanted this just as bad as I did and I was going to make sure I would be the one to give her ultimate pleasure.

Let's just say neither of us got much sleep tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Alex and Brooke finally did it. It's about damn time, huh? XD