Status: ummmmmm im working on it!(;

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

Double Date

-Brooke's P.O.V-
Alexis and I shopped for the longest time. It took forever to actually find an outfit that I liked. We went in like every store twice. Alexis had found her dress and shoes over an hour ago, but I hadn't found the "perfect" one. I wanted to look perfect for Alex. I also wanted to find something sexy. Every time Alex and I tried to have sex everyone always ruined it, but not tonight. It was going to happen. I want him so badly. I'm a teenage girl and he's a sexy, famous singer, who I just happen to be in love with. Do you blame me? We walked into a random store that we hadn't thought about going into yet because it didn't look like anything we'd be interested in. I walked to the back to browse at some dresses. I came across a sexy, yet sweet black dress. It was a little shorter than knee length and it had beautiful white detailing. This was totally the one. It was two hundred dollars. Totally worth it. I showed Alexis and she screamed. "It's so totally cute!" She squealed. I nodded and giggled. "Alex is going to love it, Brooke." She said, winking. I blushed and walked around looking for a good shoe store. Alexis and I were quiet for a few minutes, but she soon broke the silence. "Hey, Brooke? Can I ask you something?" I looked at her and nodded. She looked nervously at me and looked like she was thinking of how to say what she was about to say. "Never mind. I'll tell you later. I'll be back. I need to buy some earrings for my outfit." She said walking in the opposite direction. I shook it off and walked into the nearest shoes store. I found a pair of sexy, black pumps and fell in love with them. I walked out of the store when I finally met up with Alexis again. "Hey, find any good shoes?" She asked. I showed her the pumps and I swear she almost died. We got a quick bite to eat at the food court and then walked to my car. The drive was pretty silent most of the way. Alexis broke the silence while we were stuck in traffic. "Brooke..." I looked at her confused. "Why? Why would Alex choose you?" I looked at her with an even more confused face. "I mean, no offense. You're pretty and all, but don't you think he needs someone, I don't know... Better?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing out of her mouth. "What the fuck, Alexis? Where did that come from?" I asked with a little attitude in my voice. "Hey, I said no offense, but it's true. Alex needs someone more equipped to his lifestyle. You're like suffocating him, Brooke." I just looked at the road as traffic started to move. "Alex loves me and I love him. No jealous bitch like you is going to change that." The rest of the drive was silent.

When we got back to the house I went up to my room and saw Alex was asleep in my bed. I smiled at how adorable he looked. I walked over and sat down beside him. I leaned down and kissed him. "Wakey, wakey. I'm home." He smiled and opened his eyes. "Hello, beautiful." He sat up and kissed me. "So, how was your day without my awesomeness?" I giggled. "It sucked balls." He chuckled. He looked at the bag in my hand. "Can I see?" He winked at me. "Later. It's a surprise, babe." He pouted. "But, what if I don't like surprises?" I leaned toward him. "Then I guess you're screwed, Gaskarth." I kissed his cheek and got up. I walked downstairs and saw that Alexis was nowhere to be found, but Jordan was in the kitchen. "Hey, Jojo." She turned to look at me and she had tears in her eyes. I walked over to her. "What happened?" She took a deep breath and looked down at her stomach. "I'm going to be a mom..." She said and the tears spilled over. I hugged her and she cried into my shoulder until Alex came trudging down the stairs. "I'm here to help you, Jordan. I'll help raise the little one." She smiled at me. "So, it's true? You're going to be a mommy, Jordan?" Alex asked. "Yes. I'm 17 and preggo." She giggled. I rubbed her tummy. "I'm going to be an aunt!" I giggled and Jordan laughed. "How far along are you?" Alex asked. "The doctor said I'm almost 2 months." I smiled and so did she. She rubbed her tummy. "Baby, I think you're going to like your aunt Brooke and uncle Alex." She giggled. I smiled and Alex put his arm around me. "So, I take it that you know who the father is?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded. "James?" I asked. She nodded again. I moved out of Alex's grip and hugged her. "I'm sorry, Jordan. He was an ass, but, hey, you're getting a little miracle." I said. She nodded. We all went and sat on the couch. "So, any name ideas?" Alex asked. Jordan sat there for a minute thinking. "Well, for a girl, I was thinking either Brooke or Jennifer. And for a boy, either Jackson or Mackenzie." I smiled. "Aw. You'd name your baby girl after me?" She smiled and nodded. "You're my best friend, aren't you?! And you're going to help me raise her, if they're a girl." I smiled. "I can't wait until they're born, then I can spoil the little rascal to death!" I said. Alex laughed. And I looked up and kissed him. Jordan laughed at us. "So, when is Jordan going to get to be an aunt, huh, Brooke?" She said winking. "Probably not for awhile." I said, slyly. I looked at the clock. It was 6 o'clock. "Shit! I have to get ready." I said getting up. I ran up stairs and took a quick shower and blow-dryed my hair. I slipped into the dress and heels and curled my hair. I did my makeup a lot sexier than normal and finally made my way downstairs.

Alex was facing away from me. He was already in his tux and I could smell his cologne. I stumbled in my heels on the last step and he turned around as I caught my balance. His face lit up and he smiled. He walked over to be and pressed his lips to mine. "Where's Jordan?" I asked. "She went to tell Tori and Jack the news. She said she'll see you tomorrow." I nodded. "Zack and Alexis are meeting us at the restaurant." He motioned for the door and I walked towards it. I turned. "And don't look at my butt. I'm a good girl." I winked. He laughed. "Too late, "Good Girl." He said winking at me. We drove and listened to My Chemical Romance. When we get there Alexis and Zack were waiting for us. We all met up. I didn't say a word to Alexis, but I gave Zack a hug. We all went inside and found our table. It was slightly awkward at first, but everything went pretty well to start out with. We all joked and laughed, but Alexis and I still didn't say a word to each other. Zack and Alex started to look like they were wondering. When Alex gave me his questioning look I just shook my head. Alex and Zack got up and went to the bathroom, which left Alexis and I at the table alone. I just sat there and continued to enjoy my dinner. "Are you sure you want to eat that Brooke? Don't you want to stay skinny? Stay beautiful? For Alex?" She said tauntingly. She knew how insecure I was and now she decided to use it against me. "What the fuck is your problem? We're supposed to be best friends? What the fuck happened to that?" I asked getting a little irritated. She looked shocked at what I just said. "I don't think you're pretty enough for him. I don't think you're good enough for him. He deserves someone so much better! Someone who isn't insecure! Someone like me!" She yelled. People started staring. We both stood up and were standing face to face. "Why would he want a stupid fucking whore?!" I screamed. She slapped me. "At least I'm not an ugly, insecure bitch!" She yelled back at me. I threw a punch and hit her straight in the face. She stumbled back and came back to hit me when Alex grabbed me and Zack grabbed her. Alex turned me towards him. "What happened, Brooke? All I heard was the end of it and I tried to get here as fast I could. And you have a cut on your face." He wiped the cut area with his sleeve. It slightly burned. "I don't know what her problem is. It all started earlier today when we were driving home from the mall." I said. Tears started forming in my eyes but I blinked them back. I looked at Zack and Alexis. She shoved him away and flipped him off as she stormed out the door. Zack walked over to us. He hugged me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm sorry she did that." He said. "Don't be. I guess I deserved it." I said shrugging. "No. No one deserves that." Alex said. Zack nodded in agreement. We payed the bill and decided to leave. Alex and I walked Zack to his car. He said he was going to go to a bar so he probably wouldn't be back home until tomorrow morning. We walked back to Alex's car and slowly drove home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update, but here you go guise! Let me know what you think! (: