Status: ummmmmm im working on it!(;

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

The concert.

-Brooke's P.O.V-

I'm an early riser. I woke up at five thirty, got ready and went to get my coffee. Tori had beaten me there. She was sitting at my table using my coffee cup. "Good Morning." I said. She jumped and spilled the coffee everywhere. "What the hell, Brooke?!" she screamed, while cleaning up the spilled coffee. I died laughing. She stuck her tongue out at me and went to change clothes. Jordan finally trudged down the stairs. We all grabbed our bags and decided to take my car. We arrived at school desperately wanting the day to end for two reasons: today was Friday and tonight was the night of the ATL concert! I had gotten the tickets and backstage passes this morning. They still didn't know we had backstage passes. This was going to be an awesome surprise. I walked down the hall to our first class stopping to go to the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom only to find my enemy: Klara Macin. She was doing her make-up so I prayed to God she wouldn't notice as I walked past, but I was wrong, she saw me. "Hey, Brooke!" she said in her preppy voice. I ignored her even though her "pack" wasn't with her and I could've easily kicked her ass. "Ummmm I believe I just said hi to you..." she said grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling me backwards. "What the h----" I was cut off by her fist colliding with my face. "You did not just punch me in the face!" I screamed at her. "Ummm yeah I believe I just did." she nodded looking extremely happy with her self. I dived at her but Jordan and Tori walked in just as I did and grabbed me pulling me back. "DAMMIT! YOU TWO LET ME AT THE BITCH!" I screamed. I was pissed. "No.Its.Not.Worth.It." Tori said her and Jordan pulling me back. My eye hurt badly so I stopped struggling as Klara passed. "Bitch, you are so lucky I didn't have my knife." I said under my breath. "No, you're the lucky one." she stated before walking off. They let me go. "What the hell happened?!" they screamed. "I stopped to go to the bathroom, I walked in and she started talking to me. I ignored her, she grabbed me by my hair and punched me in the face. I've got a black eye for sure and on the night of the concert." I said. I don't believe i'm the prettiest person but now this black eye makes it worse. "Ugh!" I said looking in the mirror. Jordan came up behind me. "Ouchy....that looks like it hurts....alot." "It does..." I replied. "Hold on...I can make this look better. Tori give me your make-up bag." she said. She started putting make-up around my swollen eye. It hurt....alot, but I didn't complain. By the time she was done we had completely missed our first and second hour. We grabbed our stuff and headed to art. It was okay. People kept staring at me though. Same happened in Home EC. Then through the last classes as well. I was so happy when the bell rang. I ran out the front doors. I hopped in my car and waited for them. They finally got there. I looked at my watch. 4:10 p.m. The limo would be there at 6:00 p.m. We had to get ready, quick. I sped a little trying to get home. Thank God there were no cops. We ran inside and started getting ready. I was the first one finished. I had my ATL t-shirt, jean shorts, and converse on. Don't forget bracelets, necklace, and earrings. I had my sign with me and I had fixed my hair to cover my swollen eye. I looked at the clock when I heard them coming down the stairs, 5:57 p.m. "C'mon lets go!" I said. We walked outside and there was the limo waiting for us. "HOLY SHIT! BROOKE YOU DIDN'T TELL US WE WERE RIDING IN A LIMO!" They screamed in excitement. "Sorry, must've slipped my mind. Now get in!" I laughed they got in and we were off!

-Alex's P.O.V-

After the Lisa incident I didn't talk to anybody all day. Zack tried. I just told him to get the hell out of my face. Which is a little harsh but I just wanted to be alone. She did the very thing she promised not to: Cheat...again. Why the hell did I even trust her? Are all women like that? Guess I'm not meant for a relationship after all. I mean I'm a good-looking guy but that's not what matters. Lisa was pretty on the outside but a total bitch on the inside. I need someone to treat me right. Will I find her? Jack broke me out of my thoughts by jumping on me. "ALEX! Its time! The concert starts in 20 minutes!" "Okay, okay. Lets do this!" "That's my boy!"
Twenty minutes past by quickly. Next thing I know I'm on stage in front of at least thirty-five hundred people."Are you ready to rock?!" I shouted. The crowd went wild. I looked at the front row and saw a rather interesting group of girls. They had everything ATL on but...they didn't look like the insane-stalker type and the one in the middle was beautiful but half of her face was covered by her hair. Why would she want to cover her face? I started singing 'The Girls A Straight Up Hustler' and her face lit up, making me smile. She caught me looking at her and blushed. She and her friends we jumping up and down and singing along. It was cute.

-Brooke's P.O.V-

We arrived at the concert ten minutes until showtime! We sat in our seats waiting very un-patiently. Then Alex and the rest of the band came on stage. We screamed! Then Alex started talking. "Are you ready to rock?!" Jordan and I screamed the loudest, I'm pretty sure of it. They started playing 'The Girls A Straight Up Hustler' and I freaked out and started smiling. That was my favorite ATL song. I looked up and saw Alex looking at me. I turned my head and blushed. He was smiling. Jordan whispered in my ear. "Omg Alex was staring at you! You lucky little asshole!" We all laughed and Alex started singing 'That Girl' and this time Tori whispered. "Hey, Brooke he's singing about you!" We laughed again. That song we always said was describing me, it was out little insider. Alex kept looking at me every once in awhile. Well that's what Jordan and Tori said. I had a better feeling that he was staring at one of them. Alex asked for an audience member and my friends volunteered me. Alex then said "Okay, I believe we've found our lucky audience member!" The security guard came down to get me and lead me to the stairs that went on the stage. I walked out on stage and stood right next to Alex. I immediately lost my words as he looked at me. "So you're our lucky audience member! What would your pretty little name be?" he held the mic to my mouth. "Brooke." I answered. "Well, Brooke. You're going to play a little game we just recently started called: Can you get the ATL lyrics. If you guess the lyrics correct you get a kiss from you top two favorite band members and a hug from the others or if you get it wrong you get a hug for trying. Sound okay to you?" "Sounds great!" I said. "Awesome." He winked at me and my heart raced. Wait no, no, no....this is not happening. I can't be falling for Alex.

-Alex's P.O.V-

From the moment I started singing she hadn't stopped smiling. I finally decided I had to meet her. I made up a fan game in my head. Good enough. I thought to myself. "Hey everyone! I need one lucky lady from the audience to come up here with me!" Her friends were jumping up and down pointing at themselves and her. Her head was turned. "Okay, I think we've found our luck audience member!" I saw the security guard head over to her and lead her over to the stairs and onto the stage. She walked towards me....my heart beat skipped. WOAH! Didn't I say I was done with relationships?!?! A couple seconds later she was standing next to me, still trying to hide one half of her face with her hair. I looked at her and said "So you're our lucky audience member! What would your pretty little name be?" She blushed and answered. "Brooke." I then stated "Well, Brooke. You're going to play a little game we just recently started called: Can you get the ATL lyrics. If you guess the lyrics correct you get a kiss from you top two favorite band members and a hug from the others or if you get it wrong you get a hug for trying. Sound okay to you?" "Sounds great!" she said with a hint of excitement. "Awesome." I said winking at her. She gasped. Damn...I may just have to go back on the vow I made...this girl I have a feeling is going to get to me... "Okay! So you have 8 missing lyrics from....DUN DUN DUN Circles!" I just chose a song. "Awesome! I love that song." she said a little embarrassed. I started singing
"Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
Dark eyed dreamers; they were a dangerous pair,"
I stopped and pointed at her. She started singing the next line.
"Q next to U scribbled out on paper..."
Her voice was so...cute? Amazing? Beautiful. "Congrats! You got'em right! Now who are you two favorite members of ATL?" I was hoping she'd say me. "Ummmmm Zack and you." she said smiling. I sighed in relief that she'd said me. "Okay, Zack come over here and give this lil lady a kiss!" Zack came over, smiling, and kissed her and from what I could tell she kissed back. I felt my face get hot. Why was I getting mad about her kissing another guy? They broke apart. She was smiling like crazy, she turned and looked at me. She smiled wider. It made me smile. I walked over to her. "You ready?" I whispered to her. She nodded. I bent to kiss her when I moved some of the hair from her face and saw she had a black eye. She knew that I saw and turned her head slipped out of my grip on her waist and ran off the stage, crying. The crowd 'boo'd' her. "Oh hush!" I yelled to them and ran after her. Her friends on my heels. She had run outside, in the freezing cold in shorts and no jacket. She was sitting on the curb crying and shivering. I asked her friends to let me talk to her. They obliged. I sat next to her, putting my body against hers so she wouldn't freeze. She looked up at me, he eyeliner was running but she still looked...beautiful. "Why did you run off stage?" I asked. "I-i-i didn't want you to see the bruise but I saw you look at it when you were about to kiss me and I thought you would think I was a freak or something...." she trailed off. "I would never think that about you, Brooke." "How do you know? You don't even know me." "Well I know our name is Brooke, a pretty girl that's sitting here crying, and that hasn't got their kiss from me yet." She smiled. "Why would you want to kiss me when I look like shit?" she asked laughing. "Because I promised it to you and you don't look like shit. You look beautiful." She looked up at me. I leaned down and our lips met. They moved in sync. I heard a snap of a camera, we both smiled and pulled apart only to see her friends standing there with a camera and their mouths wide open. We laughed and I put my arm around Brooke. She snuggled into my chest. "Hey can we go inside now?" Her friend said. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea." I said helping Brooke up. We walked together my arm around her waist. I thought to myself. I don't think I've ever been happier. They went in the back since we only had two more songs to sing. After the concert was over the guys and I went back to where she and her friends were. Brooke was looking at a record and had her back to me. I walked up and hugged her from behind. She jumped but then relaxed. "Hey!" she said turning around. "Hey! Where's our hugs!?" Jack and Rian said coming in. She slipped out of my grip and hugged them. Jack and the others all started talking. Brooke and I just sat on the love-seat in the corner talking. She was laying on my chest. Everything was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 2!! i love this one(:
COMMENT,RATE,SUBSCRIBE, please?!
-RomanticRevenge<3