Status: ummmmmm im working on it!(;

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Gets Hurt.

-Brooke's P.O.V-

Alex and I broke apart very unwillingly and ran downstairs only to see what caused the racket. We arrived downstairs only to find Jack lying on the floor and Zack frantically talking to someone on the phone, "Ummmm he fell down the stairs and we heard a crack. I don't know exactly." We heard him say before giving the person, I assumed was 911, our address and then hung. "Zack? What the hell is going on?!" I yelled. He took a couple of minutes to answer. "Zack?!" I said louder. "Okay, okay. We were wrestling around spying on you guys and he fell! We think he may have broken a few ribs." So they were spying on us, huh? Typical. He took a step back as if I was going to hit him. Truth is, I was thinking about it. "Okay. One: why the hell were you spying on us? and two: where the freak is the ambulance? I don't live that freaking far from the hospital!" I said frantically. I ran over to where Rian was leaning over Jack's unconscious body. I kneeled down at Jack's side and immediately broke down into tears. Why? Why did it have to be Jack? Why not...Rian? Yes I wanted to just about kill Rian after the Lisa incident. Alex was beside me instantly and his arms around me made me feel so much better. He turned me to face him and let me cry in his shoulder. The ambulance arrived after a few minutes of me sobbing. They came rushing in. They got Jack up onto a stretcher and carried him out. I was still crying. Damn, when did I ever get this emotional about anything? No it is not 'that time of the month.' Alex finally decided, very reluctantly because he didn't want to leave me, to ride in the ambulance with Jack. I rode with Zack in his jeep. It was awkward but Zack was my best guy friend. Rian is my buddy (who I now want to strangle), Jack is my brother, and Alex is well my boyfriend. I'm not even sure you can consider him that. He's much more than that. Jordan would probably describe him as my 'lover' but we haven't even thought about having sex yet. At least I haven't. The entire time I spent thinking during the drive, Zack let me cry on his shoulder. When we arrived Alex was waiting for us in the lobby. I was the first to reach him. "How is-" He cut me off. "Baby, Jack is going to be fine, He's in surgery to fix the bone fragments so they'll grow back properly as we speak. Calm down." He pulled me into his chest and kissed my head. We sat in the lobby for three hours. I dosed off for a bit on Alex's shoulder but I woke up when the doctor came in. He said Jack was fine and that we didn't have worry anymore. That comment was mainly towards me. He also said we could go back to see him now. We started walking back to see him. As the nurse lead us down the hall I felt Alex's hand tighten around my own. When we walked into Jack's room his face lit up. "Hey guys!" He said said excitedly. Then added "Ooooh Zack! Did you see that cute nurse?!" Wow. I shook my head. Typical Jack. Scare the shit out of me then act like nothing happened. I hated it when he did that. I let out and exhausted sigh. Jack looked at me. "What's wrong, Barakitty?" He asked. "Nothing. It's just you scared me." I walked up to him and hugged him. "I'm glad you're okay." I said. The tears had finally stopped flowing and now I could talk normally and not all sniffled. "Awww Barakitty was crying." He hugged me tighter. "Yeah, You're my brother Jack! I love you." I said. "I love you, too." I went back over to stand by Alex. Then I thought: 'I should probably call Jordan and Tori.' I walked out of the room and took out my cell. I dialed Jordan's cell. She answered seconds later. "Hello?" She asked slurred. Damn, she's drunk. "Ummm hey it's Brooke. I'm at the hospital. Jack fell down my stairs and broke a few ribs but he's okay. Just try to get here as soon as you can. Okay?" "Yeah, sure." Then she hung up on me. 'Screw you, too.' I thought. I walked back into the room. I wrapped my arms around Alex's waist and kissed his shoulder blade. He turned around and kissed me. I heard 'awwww's' and blushed. That was the first time we'd kissed in front of the guys. "So you guys are dating, right?" Jack asked. "Yes." I answered and Alex smiled. "I told you so!" Jack bragged. "Mhmmm sure. Hey Zack when he gets out of here should we send him to a foreign country or keep him?" I asked playfully. "Hmmmm both sound like good ideas but I like the first one better." He said jokingly. Jack stuck his tongue out at us and we laughed.

-Jordan's P.O.V-
Tori and I left my house to give Brooke and Alex some privacy on his first night back. We thought they might want to 'get it on' and we didn't want to be there to hear it. So, we drove in my car to the newest bar/club in town. Yes, we were sixteen but we could pass for 19 and you only had to be 18 to get in. I laughed as the guy smiled with lust when he let us in. He had to be at least 25. "This is going to be a good night." I said to Tori. She nodded in agreement. We danced for awhile and then some hot guys came up and asked if they could buy us some drinks. We willingly obliged. I smiled extra flirtatiously when I saw a piece of ass I wanted and I always got my way. We downed at least 20 shots. I was drunk and Tori was no better. There was no way either of our asses were driving ANYWHERE. I got up and a guy grabbed me by my arm and looked at me with lust filled eyes. 'Ehh good enough.' I thought to myself. Thank god this place was also a hotel. He lead me up to his room and one thing lead to another.

-Tori's P.O.V-
Jordan and I left her house and drove to the new club/bar in town we got in. "This is going to be a good night." Jordan said as we walked to the dance floor. We danced by ourselves and with random guys. This was the most fun I've had since the All Time Low concert. Two guys came up and asked if they could buy us a few drinks. Of course we said yes! About 20 minutes and quite a few shots later I saw Jordan being lead by one of the guys that had bought us our shots. She looked pleased with herself but what was I supposed to do? Go into a room with a random guy? Well might as well I'm too drunk to drive. I walked over to the bar area unbuttoning a few of the buttons of my shirt. I felt someone's hand on my lower back. I turned around and saw one of the guys that I had danced with earlier. He winked at me. He was actually really cute. He motioned for me to follow him up the stairs and I glady obliged. One thing lead to another and you know how it goes.

-Jordan's P.O.V-
The next morning I woke up next to a really ugly guy. "Did I really? Ew." I said to myself I looked over at my phone, it was ringing. I was hesitant to answer it because of my MAJOR hangover, but I looked at the caller I.D and saw it was just Brooke. I answered it. "Hello?" I said kind of slurred. "Ummm hey it's Brooke. I'm at the hospital. Jack fell down my stairs and broke a few ribs but he's okay. Just try to get here as soon as you can. Okay?" She said. Shit! I had to find Tori. "Yeah, sure." I hung up on her knowing I would hear about it later. I quickly got up and dressed. The guy I had slept with last night was completely out of it. I walked over and slapped him. Hard. Damn, he didn't even stir. I walked out the door and ran down the stairs. I saw Tori sitting at the bar with one of the guys she had danced with last night. 'Well at least she got someone good looking last night.' I thought to myself. "Tori!" I yelled. She turned around quickly. "Yeah?" She asked. Wow we were both so wasted last night. She had just as big of a hangover as I did. "Dude, we have got to get to the hospital quick! Jack fell and broke a few ribs! I just got a call from Brooke." I said quickly. I also needed some Tylenol. Fast. She got up and said goodbye to the cutie she was with and ran to catch up to me. 'Yes!' I thought to myself. My car was still in the same place as it was last night. "Get in!" I hollered at her. She got in and we were off. My headache got worse as we continued. 'God I am never doing that again. For awhile at least.' I thought. We reached the hospital. Fans were crowded around and I had just hoped Brooke had told them our names so we wouldn't be escorted out by security. Sure enough we finally got up to the desk. "Can I help you?" The chick said annoyed. "Umm yes. I'm Jordan and this is Tori we're friends of Jack Barakat? I believe he just got out of surgery an hour ago?" I said hoping. "Alright go ahead. The nurse inside will take you to his room." 'Yes!' I thought. We walked through the wooden door and sure enough a nurse was standing there. "Let me guess? You're part of the Barakat party?" "Umm yeah." I said a little confused. "Follow me." She said quickly. We did as we were told. For once. She lead us to a room in the back and I knew we were there when I saw two security guards on either side of the door. I laughed. Tori looked at me funny. I just shook my head. We walked in and the first person I saw was Brooke leaning on Alex's shoulder. "Hey. We're here!" I said, she turned. She walked over. "Hey." she said softly. Her voice was leaving her again. It did that alot. She took a deep breath like she always did and then coughed and/or choked. "Dude how much did y'all have to drink last night? And Jordan is that a hickey?" She asked. I put on a playful smile. "You know I don't tell." She laughed and went back over to Alex. They were cute together but I wanted him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update! hope you likey! :)

COMMENT, RATE, SUBSCRIBE!