Status: ummmmmm im working on it!(;

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

The first encounter.

-Brooke's P.O.V-

I woke up the next morning and looked at the clock. 2:30 p.m. Damn I never sleep that long. I looked to my right only to see Alex's cute face. I looked at the coffee table blushing when I saw his phone said '1 new message.' I didn't want to be nosy but I thought that it may have been from one of the guys wondering where he was so I looked a it. Boy was I wrong. It was from her. Lisa, I mean. The ex that cheated on him. I read the message. 'Alex, baby I want you back. I'm sorry I cheated, but that's no reason for you to go find another sleazy bitch to try and replace me. I found out where you were from Rian. I told him I still had some of your stuff. Meet me at the Cafe near the plaza at 3:20. I love you. -Lisa.' That Bitch! I thought to myself. You know what I'm going down there. I got up, deleted the text, and got dressed. I left a note for Alex. 'Hey, Alex. I had something I needed to take care of. I'll meet you at my house around 4. I love you. -Brooke(:' With that I walked out the door and got in my car. I drove until I found the cafe. I got out of my car and walked in. She was sitting near the windows. Looking away. I walked toward her. She turned her head. "What are you doing here?" she asked in a shrill tone. "I'm here to end this." I answered my voice indifferent. "End what, bitch?" she asked getting to her feet walking out of the place, I followed her. "You and Alex are NEVER going to be together. He's with me." I said. "Oh, please. He's only using you to get over me." Damn she was more self centered than I thought. "Ummmm thats funny because last night when we laying there in each other's arms he told me he wanted nothing to do with any other girl, other than me." Which was technically true. "Awww don't give me that bullshit. What can you give him that I can't? You're an ugly little..what fourteen year old?" she said pointing at me. "I can give him everything you can't. I won't cheat on him. And bitch for your information I'm sixteen. Just stay away from me and Alex, okay?" I said. I was pissed. As I was walking away she grabbed me by my ponytail and dragged me back. DAMMIT, I hate when people do that! She was looking me straight in the face. "What did you just say to me?" "Oh my god are you deaf now? I said leave me and Alex the hell alone!" And with that being said I punched her in the face. She looked up at me holding her now bloody nose. "Now you had your chance with Alex and you screwed it up. Its my turn now." I walked off and got in my car. When I arrived at my house I saw three very familiar cars. I walked inside only to be tackled by Jack freaking Barakat. "Barakitty!" He shouted. "I've missed you!" "Yeah, Jack, I've missed you, too. But can you get off so I can breathe?" I asked laughing. He got off of me and helped me up. Then I saw Zack. I walked over to him. "What's up Zackyyy?" I asked hugging him. "Brooke!" He said hugging me back. After that came Rian, who I slapped in the back of the head. "What was that for?!" he yelled. "I'll explain later." I said turning towards my kitchen when I suddenly smelled coffee. Alex was standing in the doorway with a cup in his hand. He walked over to me and handed me the cup. "For milady." He said kissing me on the cheek and smiling. "So how'd your errands or whatever go?" "Ummm they went good. How was your day without my awesomeness?" I asked trying to change the subject. "It was boring as hell." he stated. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Hey. Brooke did you ask Jordan yet?" Zack asked me. Oh shit! "Ummm no not yet. But I will tonight okay?" He nodded. Alex let go of me long enough to go to the bathroom. He came back and I was wrestling with Zack. I lost. But seriously wrestling Zack Merrick? I didn't even think I could win. Damn his muscles. I burst out laughing as Jack plopped down and started tickling me. Zack slapped him in the back of the head and I laughed even harder. Damn I loved these boys. Alex helped me up and out of the way as Jack tried to attack Zack. He had an 'EPIC FAIL' moment. Alex just sighed happily with his head on my shoulder again.

-Alex's P.O.V-

I woke up and didn't feel her in my arms. I looked down at the coffee table and saw a note. 'Hey, Alex. I had something I needed to take care of. I'll meet you at my house around 4. I love you. -Brooke(:' I smiled. I got up and walked outside. Damn, I don't have a car. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Jack. "Yo! Alex!" I heard on the other line. "Hey, Jack can you come pick me up from Jordan's and take me to Brooke's?" I asked. "Yeah sure. You want the guys to come too?" I thought Brooke would be happy to see them so I said, "Yeah, go ahead." "Okie, Dokie. We'll be there in ten minutes." and with that we hung up. I waited. They finally showed up. I got in Jack's car. "Hey, Alex! How'd she like the surprise visit from the guy that loves her to death?" he asked me. "Ummmm it went..okay." "Just okay?" "Yeah..ummm I'll explain later." I said awkwardly. "Okay...." We arrived at her house and I got the spare key from under the mat and opened the door. I went in the kitchen to make her some coffee seeing as she said she'd be here at four and it was already 3:44. The guys just say on her leather couches and watched tv. I heard a key turn in the door and fixed up a cup of the coffee when I heard a thump and the squeals of laughter. I walked in the room and stood at the kitchen door. She turned around. I walked over to her and handed her the cup. "For milady." I said kissing her on the cheek and smiling. "So how'd your errands or whatever go? I asked. "Ummm they went good. How was your day with out my awesomeness?" she asked smiling playfully. "It was boring as hell." I stated, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder. "Hey, Brooke did you ask Jordan yet?" Zack asked her. "Ummm no not yet. But I will tonight okay?" she told him. He nodded. I let go of her to go to the bathroom. I came back and she was on the floor wrestling with Zack. She lost. I chuckled. Then Jack plopped down beside them and started tickling her. She burst out laughing which made me smile. Zack slapped Jack in the back of the head. I helped her up and out of the way as Jack tried miserably at attacking Zack. I sighed happily and rested my head on her shoulder again. "Hey you want to go somewhere private?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded, grabbed my hand and lead me up the stair to her room. As I walked in I saw two things: A sick stereo and band posters EVERYWHERE. Mainly of All Time Low and My Chemical Romance. She blushed as she saw me looking at how many pictures of me and the guys she had. I walked over to her stereo. "Let's see what the last thing you were listening to is.." I said and I clicked the play button. 'Come one, come all' started playing. I chuckled. "Dude, seriously, no one likes come one, come all." I said. "I do!" she said laughing and plopping down on her bed. I sat down next to her. She sat up and looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. I just....was wondering." she said looking away blushing. "Wondering what?" I asked. Turning her face toward me gently. "Why me?" she asked. "Brooke didn't I already answer this?" I asked her. "Yeah but still...everything still seems like a dream to me." she said. I placed my hand under her chin and moved her face up to look at me. I leaned down and touched my lips to hers. Once again like the very first time we kissed in that freezing cold parking lot our lips moved in sync. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip. She gladly parted her lips. Our tongues explored each others' mouths for a few minutes then we heard a crash.
♠ ♠ ♠
dammit. thanks to whoever reported my story I couldnt update before now....so blame them for it being late.......
COMMENT, RATE, SUBSCRIBE(:
-RomanticRevenge<3