Status: ummmmmm im working on it!(;

The Only Hope For Me Is You.

The move, a song, and a BIG surprise.

-Alex's P.O.V-

I woke up the next morning with Brooke in my arms. 'This is how it should be' I thought. I smiled at how peaceful she looked when she was asleep. I tried going back to sleep but it was no use. I just laid there and watched her sleep. I felt like Edward Cullen. It was a creepy feeling but it was interesting to watch her sleep. I kept wondering what she was dreaming about. I wondered if it was me. I smiled at the thought of her dreaming about me. Which I assumed millions of other girls were doing at this very moment. She was snuggled up against my chest. I just rested my head on hers. Her eyes finally fluttered open at about ten thirty. She looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning, my toxic valentine." I said. "Morning, 'Lex." She said yawning. I laughed and slipped from under her. She got up and ran after me. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen to find Zack making coffee. Brooke came in laughing. "Oooh coffee!" She said. Zack handed her a cup and then he handed me one. "Thanks." Brooke and I said together. We sat down at the bar. "So how'd you sleep?" I asked her. "Like a drunk person sleeping off a hangover." She said smiling wide. "What about you?" She looked at me. I smiled. "I slept pretty good. I woke up before you this morning though!" I bragged. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. What were you doing? Impersonating Edward Cullen are we?" She asked laughing. "Pretty much." I said. She stopped and looked at me. "Really? Stalker..." She trailed off. I laughed again. "Sure, that's why you love me so much." I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She blushed. "I guess so," She said. "But you make it hard not to with your band boy charm and sweetness." She added. "Yeah and you make it hard to resist you and not love you when you're as sexy and sweet, but innocent at the same time." I said. She smiled playfully. "Oh Mr. Gaskarth, have you been having naughty dreams?" She asked. "Why would I tell you if I were?" I said playfully. "Oh so I'm guessing I'm right?" She asked. "Maybe." I said looking innocent as possible. "Aw. Alex. Admitting it is half the battle." She said stroking my face with her hand. "Mhmm the next step is making at a reality." I winked at her. "I'll think about it." She said. "Mhmm I know you will. I always get my way." I grabbed our cups and kissed her cheek. I put them in the sink. "So what's on our agender today?" I asked. "You boys moving in!" She squealed. "Oh yeah." I said. I walked over to her and grabbed both of her hands, dragging her to the living room with me. Zack walked in carrying all the bags. "Yo, Zack. You didn't have to grab all of them. Brooke and I were just about to head over there." I said. He sat down a few of the bags. "Well I thought you guys would want some quality time together." He said winking at us. "Plus I wanted to do something to try and make up for the other night. Oh and Matt is coming over later. He said he wants to meet Alex's new toxic valentine." he said. "Well baby, have you really described me to everybody as some sort of sex toy?" She asked laughing and going over to help Zack with a few of the bags. "No. Not yet at least." I said. She rolled her eyes at me and walked up the stairs. She put Rian's bags in one room and Jack's in another. Zack put his in the last bedroom. "So I guess you and I are sharing?" I asked wrapping my arm around her waist as she dropped my bags on her bed. "Yep. Got a problem, pretty boy?" She asked winking at me. "Nope." I said. I leaned in and kissed her. I really am glad I forgave her for the other night. I wouldn't survive a day without her. Our kiss was long. I licked her bottom lip but she didn't give in. I slipped my hand to her lower back. She still didn't cave but she did smile. I finally slipped my hand up the front of her shirt a little bit and rubbed her stomach. She gasped and I slipped my tongue in her mouth. She explored mine just as I did hers. I broke the kiss and kissed down her jaw line. I made it to her neck and Jack walked in. "Woah!" We broke apart and Brooke burst out laughing. "Jack could you have worse timing?" I asked shaking my head. "Umm yeah! I could've walked in when you were farther along." He had a point. "True, true." I said. Brooke finally stopped laughing and walked back over. She slapped Jack in the back of the head, again. I chuckled. Jack then pointed at me. "Don't you dare get her pregnant. She's already moody enough!" He said dodging another one of Brooke's slaps. I laughed harder. "I am not moody!" She yelled through laughter. "Yes you are!" I joined in. "Oh you want to get in this, do you Gaskarth?" She said walking towards me. I backed up but that only made me bump into the bed. I of course tripped and fell back on her bed. She climbed on top of me. "Are you sure about that?" She asked. I nodded.. She kissed my neck gently. I wanted to moan but with Jack in the room that wouldn't be smart. So I just said, "Okay, you win." She smiled. "Of course I did. I always win." She walked out the door and went downstairs. I sat there thinking. Wow...she really is the only hope for me. I grabbed a notebook and a pen and started writing. 'Under A Paper Moon,' I entitled it.

-Brooke's P.O.V-

I was walking downstairs after Jack just happened to walk in on me and Alex. I knew Alex was the one. He was the only hope for me. I got downstairs only to find Jordan. "Hey Babii Frerard!" She said. Oh did I mention I had dyed my hair black? And that I now looked like the child of Gerard Way and Frank Iero? I giggled. "Hey Jack's small package!" I said. "Hey, don't even joke about that." She said. "Aw you're no fun." I said with a pouting face. She laughed. I hugged her. "So I heard you and Alex slept together last night?" She said winking at me. "Not like that you sicko!." I said blushing. "Yes. We slept in the same bed but we didn't 'do' anything." I said. "Oh. And you talk about me being no fun!" She said laughing. She suddenly stopped and ran for my first floor bathroom. I ran after her. "Dude!" I yelled as she threw up in my toilet. "Are you sick?" I asked her. "No, I don't think so." She said after cleaning herself up and flushing the toilet. "Umm Jordan?" I asked. "Yeah?" She looked at me weird. "Umm is there any was you could be..you know?" I asked. "Dude are you asking me if I'm pregnant?!" She yelled. Yeah, now that I thought about it. I was. "Well you never know." I said. "Maybe you're right." She said. "I know I probably am. There's a test in the medicine cabinet. Knock yourself out." I said. She nodded and closed the door as I walked out. I went back to the living room. "What was that all about?" Zack asked. "Don't worry about it. This is just between me and her for now." I said walking up the stairs. I walked back into my room and saw Alex tuning his guitar. "So the master song writer has a new creation?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Can the master song writer's girlfriend hear it?" I asked. "Of course milady." He motioned for me to sit down next to him. I did. He started playing and singing.

'Baby, don't yell you're tearing a hole right through the walls of everything we used to know
I'm building a place, something amazing, just for the sake of saving us
From under the sun
Two plastic hearts with nowhere to run
We're rolling the dice on whatever's left
'Cause God only knows we could use the rest

Me and you, living under a paper moon
'Cause real life just isn't right
Let's fabricate
Me and you, living under a paper moon
This real life just isn't right
Let's fabricate
Let's fabricate

Baby, don't fret
At least we're alive with just enough breath to truly despise the hills in the carpet
knots in the ties that bind us so tightly to our waking lives
I'll build up a house, I'll build up and army
Of cellophane soldiers, cheap origami
To take back a apiece of whatever's left of that little box
that beats in your chest

Me and you, living under a paper moon
This real life just isn't right
Let's get away
Let's fabricate

I'm building a place, something amazing just for the sake of saving us
and whatever's left of that little box that beats in your chest

Me and you, living under a paper moon
this real life just isn't right
Let's get away
This real life just isn't right
Let's fabricate'

He finished and was staring into my eyes. "So what did you think?" He asked. "That's great!" I said. It really was. I was speechless. "I wrote it about us." He said setting his guitar down. "Really?" I asked surprised. No one had ever written a song about me before. "Yes." He said. "Just for my beautiful girl." He said. I smiled. "Alex, I love you." I said. "I love you, too, Brooke." I leaned into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. This was exactly how everything was supposed to be. I guess Gerard Way was right. I am good enough. I am happy. Alex and I stayed hugging like that for awhile. Then I remembered Jordan. I ran downstairs to the bathroom. The door was open and she was standing in front of the mirror with her mouth open. She saw me in the mirror and turned around. "You were right." She said slowly. Oh my God, Jordan is pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT, RATE, SUBSCRIBE.