Status: RIP Ryan Dunn

Barrowed Time - Completed

Old Memories and New Beginings

"Hey Lex" Ryan said coming in the room.
"Yea?"
"What are you doing later?" he asked casually while leaning on my door frame.
"Umm nothing why?" I asked tucking a pit of hair behind my ear.
"I want to take you somewhere."
"Where?"
"Don't worry about it. Just put on something nice" he smiled before walking out.
"What no kiss goodbye?!" I called jokingly down the hall
"Nope see you tonight sexy!" he called back as he continued down the hall.
"God you two need to get a room!" Kelly joked with a smile as Bam walked up behind her pressing a finger to his lips signaling me to be silent.
"Bam's behind you." I said as he scooped her up and spun her around.
"Hey beautiful how was shopping?" Bam asked setting her down and giving her a kiss on the lips.
Ryan and I had been dating for a little over six months now and Kelly had been with Bam for a little over four. The smiles on their faces now made me smile. It was evident in every look he gave her that Bam was hopelessly in love with her.
"Wouldn't you like to know" Kelly smiled giving him a kiss.
"God you two need a room!" I joked back at my friend.
"You're just jealous"
"Nope not really" I laughed kicking my door closed so I could shower and get changed opting for a black and white dress.
"Alright mystery man lets go" I said with a smile walking down the stairs.
"Have fun tonight" Kelly called knowingly from her spot curled up in Bam's arms on the couch.
"Sure thing" I laughed
"Lets go" Ryan said taking my arm and leading me into his car.
We drove for what seemed like and eternity before we pulled up outside a park. In the distance you could see a gazebo lit entirely by candles with a small table set up in the center of it.
"Did you do that?" I asked in awe.
"Yup. Let's go" he said nonchalantly getting out of the car and walking over to my side to help me out.
Through out the dinner the conversation was light and filled with laughter and the food was amazing. Afterwards we walked through the dimly lit park hand and hand. Overall the entire night held a glow of romance and the gesture was one of many that told me what a lucky woman I was to have such an amazing boyfriend. It was then that I realized that this park was the one Ryan and I used to go to when we were younger just to talk about life and sort of take a break from the things that troubled us. It was here I got to know the man that was truly one of my best friends.
"Lexi." Ryan said suddenly coming to a stop.
"Yea?"
"We've been through a lot you and I."
"Yes I know."
"And you know I love you right?"
"Of course I do! Where is this coming from?"
"And you love me correct?"
"Of course I do. Ryan wha-"
"Than marry me" he said pulling out a small old looking box and opening it to ravel a diamond ring
"I'd be honored to" I smiled giving the man a kiss
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it sucks
Thanks to all readers and special thanks to the 9 people who subscribed
MAJOR thanks to MrsBenjiMadden mysticgrl28 crys Cowboy 3 Tears and RCV for their comments
Updating will be slow for a while, sorry guys