Can't Dream Without You

My Feelings For You Are Forever

Lacey refused to tell us what was going on. She said that it wasn’t her place and that we should ask Jimmy. We all knew that it wasn’t good it was just killing us to know that something had happened between them. I decided to take matters into my own hands and call Jimmy. He was a real good friend to me and was there when I had my problems with Brian. I wanted to be there for him if something was wrong.
Jimmy POV
We were in the middle of sound check when my phone went off. I checked to see it was Mandy. I thought something might have been wrong because she was calling me instead of Syn.
“Hey Mandy whats up!!”
“Hey Jim! It makes me happy to know that you’re excited to hear from me” she laughed.
“But of course!! I love hearing from you!” she seemed ok so I didn’t bother to ask.
“Are you busy?” she sounded weird. That made me think. At that moment Syn came up and punched me.
“Jimmy what the fuck we’re in the middle of rehearsing who the hell are you talking to??”
“Its Mandy go away!” I yelled at him and she laughed.
“What?” he looked puzzled. “Let me see let me talk to her”
I pushed him away. “No! if she wanted to talk to YOU she would’ve called YOU!” I chuckled.
At that point Mandy was laughing hysterically.
“Jimmy tell him I love him and I will call. Not to be jealous.” she sounded so sweet and sincere.
“Mandy repeat that again so his crying ass can hear you. I’m gonna put it on speaker.” after many failed attempts to work my speaker phone I finally got it. “There about fuckin time. Ok Mandy you’re good.” she laughed.
“Brian?” she said softly.
“What?” I laughed at how childish he was being.
“Baby. Come on now. You can’t keep getting jealous over your friends. I love them but I’m in love with you ok.” he got the biggest cheesiest smile on his face at that point.
“Ok. I love you too babe. I miss you.”
“And I miss you. Now can I talk to Jimmy please?” she laughed.
“Fine! But call me afterwards. I love you.”
“I will. I love you too.”
“OH MY GOD!” I shouted. “Enough you guys are using up my minutes and I still haven’t talked to her keep you mushy shit to yourselves fuck!” I laughed.
“Alright now what did you want to talk to me about or ask about.”
She sighed. “Right. I did call you about something.”
“Well what is it?” I was curious now.
“Jimmy…. Whats up with Leana? She doesn’t come around or hardly talks to us since you guys left.”
My jaw dropped. I was hoping she wouldn’t ask about that. I stayed quiet.
“Jimmy?” she asked. “Are you there?”
I finally opened up. “Y-yeah I’m here. Listen Mandy I know how much you care about Leana and how close you had become that’s the only reason why I’m telling you this. We broke up.”
“What?! Jimmy why?” she was freaking out.
“Her mom and dad are having problems and she went to be with them. We both figured it was for the best to go our separate ways since I couldn’t be there to support he with me being on tour. And she wanted to be with her family a lot more then what she has been since she met me. It was a mutual breakup. We do still talk. There’s no way we could stop. There’s too much history between us.”
She stayed quiet for a moment before she spoke. “Awww Jimmy I’m so sorry. I don’t know what to say.” she sounded sad.
“No Mandy its ok. You don’t have to say anything. Its ok really. Don’t worry. I’ll be fine.”
“Ok but if you feel the need to talk you better call me Jim! I’m serious!”
“I will don’t you worry about that. Now you better call Syn he keeps giving me the death stare.” we both laughed and hung up.
Normal POV
I couldn’t believe what Jimmy had just told me. I just sat there. Both him and Leana meant a lot to me. It hurt me that they were going through this. I couldn’t imagine letting Brian go. Even though we hadn’t been together as long as them but it hurt just thinking about it. I called Brian keeping my promise to him.
“Hey babe!” he answered right away.
“Hey…. What are you doing?” I was bummed. And I knew he would be able to tell.
“Just laying in my bunk. Whats wrong? What did Jimmy say to you!” he became angry.
“Nothing Brian calm down.” I needed to ask him and be reassured that things would be ok between us.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes I’m sure.” I stayed quiet before I spoke again. “Brian?”
“Yes babe? Whats wrong you’re worrying me.”
“I just need to hear something from you. Promise me that whatever happens… I mean anything. Whether it be you have to be gone on tour or making and album, or I have to go back to Maryland for something and we have to be apart….” I started crying at this point. “promise me that we will work through it and the distance and we will still be there for each other.”
“Mandy I don’t know where all this is coming from but of course I promise!! I will always be there and I have already shown you that when I went after you to Maryland once already. I love you with all that I have I would die if I lost you. I would die before even leaving you! Now will you tell me whats really going on?” he sounded concerned and I couldn’t blame him.
“Nothing babe. You just said exactly what I wanted to hear. I’m glad Benji left because if he didn’t he would’ve never met you and I wouldn’t have come out to California and we wouldn’t be where we are now.”
“Speaking of Benji babe. Have you told him yet?”
‘SHIT!’ was all I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its been a super long while since i've updated this story but i'm back into it now and will keep posting chapters as i get them done. dont give up on me just yet. comment and subscribe please :) makes me want to keep going.