Can't Dream Without You

You Still Get To Me

Its been about a week since the boys went on tour. Brian has kept his promise and has been calling me every chance he gets, even in between songs he says. I doubt that. Me,
Gena, Lacey, and Val were all at my place watching a horror flick. Leana was with family and was being really distant since the boys left. It was getting to a jumpy part when Lacey’s phone went off.

We all jumped. “Its Johnny. Shh.” She laughed and answered. “Hey hun how’s touring?”

“Oh….. So are you guys coming home?…….”

We kept nudging her to tell us what was goin on and all she would do was move her hand have us be quiet.

“Ok. I’ll let them know….. Love you more… Bye.”

“Lacey what the fuck?! What’d he say?” Val jumped up.

Lacey laughed. “Calm down. Nothing’s wrong. They just can’t play at one of the venues this week. So they just added a different surprise on somewhere else. Oh and Zacky says hi Gena”

“Ooooooh!” we all sounded like high school girls while Gena was blushing.

“But they’re still coming home in April right?” Val had made Matt promise he would be back for her birthday.

“Yes Val. Johnny said Matt doesn’t stop talking about it.” she smiled.

“Speaking of birthdays…..” Gena smiled and looked over at me. “Mandy yours is coming up.”

“That’s right!” Val and Lacey added.

“Not for 2 months. Besides I don’t think I’m celebrating anyway.” I looked down. I didn’t want to spend it without Brian.

“The hell if you aren’t!” someone said as the door closed. I looked up to see Benji standing there. I ran and jumped on him squeezing the life out of him.

“Uh… O-Ok M-Mandy you’re ch-choking me!” he barely let out.

I eased up on my grip. “There that’s better. I missed you too sis.” he laughed.

“I’m so glad you’re back Benj!”

“Meeeee toooo.” he said as he pulled away from me and looked over my shoulder squinting his eyes.

“Gena? Is that you?” he asked.

“Fuck.” I said to myself. I forgot she was here.

“Hi Benji.” she said sweetly.

He went up to her and gave her a huge hug. “Wow! Its been ages! How have you been?”

Lacey and Val looked at me confused.

“I’ll tell you guys about it later.”

Benji stayed for about an hour telling us about the weeks worth of shows and how Joel forgot some of the lyrics. After that Val was quick to remind me of the ‘I would tell later’

“Ok he’s gone now Mandy.” she said.

“Yeah whats the story with you and Benji Gena?” Lacey asked.

Gena looked down. “Nothing. We just used to date back home. We broke up because I couldn’t deal with the distance. Then he just stopped calling all together like with Mandy. We’ll be broken up for 3 years in August.”

Val looked at Lacey. “Man that’s gonna eat Zacky up.”

Lacey punched her. “Val shut up!”

Me and Gena looked at them.

I laughed. “Nuh uh! Now you girls gotta tell whats up!?”

“You’re such a big mouth Valary!” Lacey laughed.

“Spill it!” Gena yelled. We all looked at her. “Please?” she added. We all laughed.

“Fine.” Lacey said. “But if you guys say anything at all you heard it from Val.” she laughed.

“Every time Johnny calls he always says that Gena is all Zacky talks about. Not only that whenever one of the guys calls us girls he runs up and says ‘ask about Gena. Tell her I said hi’ and so on.” she smiled.

At this point Gena was red. It was cute.

“Wait! If Johnny told you and Matt told you being the big mouth you are Val.” we laughed.

“Why didn’t Brian tell me?”

“That’s because he’s been too busy focusing on you.” Lacey winked.

I blushed. Me and Gena were almost the same shade of red.

“You girls are lucky.” Val started. “Hell we all are. Having landed these guys. They’re so sweet. But Jimmy. Jimmy is the biggest sweetheart of them all.”

“Speaking of Jimmy. Has he said anything about Leana to you guys?” I asked.

Lacey looked down. That’s when we knew that Johnny had told her something.

“Lacey what do you know?” Val asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
although i haven't received any feedback on the previous chapters i thought i would do one more update (for now).
so if you guys want to keep reading please comment.
to my subscribers i see you
but none of your comments! lol.
as always happy reading :)