I Was Told to Stay Away Those Two Words I Can't Obey

Holaback Girl

Gwens Pov.

"Oh My Fucking God"
"I told you she was hot"
"You didn't say she was hotter than me"
"She is gaaawjus!"
"Paws off she's mine."

This was our conversation in the back of Physics as the new girl walked in.

"Now if you divide the ratio by Pi what do you get?" Mr.Jordan our physics teacher asked.
"I don't know and I honestly don't care, but she's gonna have bruises tomorrow" I muttered to Gerard who was sitting next to me.
"bruises on her hips..." I mumbled with a smirk.
"Dude, I don't get how you find her attractive." He whispered back. 
"Maybe because you're gay !" Mikey chipped in.
We all giggled, and we got caught. Typical.
"Would you care to tell us what you're discussing that is so funny?" Mr.Jordan asked. 
"Oh, Er yeah sure." Gerard said, with no idea what to say.
"We couldn't decide wether to round the answer to three or two decimal places." Mikey said.
"Two, now what's the answer?" He asked.
"Shit..." Mikey mumbled.
They both looked at me.
"The answer is...0.00."I said. 
Mikey and Gerard just looked even more confused than they were before.
I giggled and Gerard hit me and muttered "Smartass".
The new girl turned around and looked at me, she had gorgeous brown eyes and a perfect, pale complexion. Her hair was bright Orange with red and yellowish streaks. Damn her she was undoubtably prettier than me.
There was another 'issue' as well, Oli (my ex-boyfriend) was eying her up like she was a slab of meat.
He was a complete tosser. 
I loved him and he just used me. We were together for 4 months, the longest relationship I'd ever been in. Eventually, after about 1 month of being together I lost my virginity to him. After that the only thing we did was fuck and I hated it. It took me a while to figure out he was using me, so after I found out I ended it.
He was gorgeous though and I still liked him but we also hate each other we  take the piss out of each other all the time.
For some reason I didn't want her to be used like i was, i dont know why but there was something about her...

I don't do relationships. So pretty much everytime I get bored, I just choose the closest Gwen admirer and find a closet...
I am a very hypocritical person I know, but they like it and so do I so there's no problem. They know what they're getting, I'm not leading them on at all.

I looked at the clock, the bell was about to go and Gerard was mumbling something along the lines of '  The only pi I'm ever going to need is banoffee so you can fuck off with your wierd numbers.' 
Mikey giggled.

The bell rang,  with a flash everyone was out of the classroom except for me, Gerard, Mikey, Oli, the new girl and some other randomers.

Oli was talking to her.
"So do you like it here?" He asked.
"I don't really know, I haven't been here long." She shrugged.
He laughed and she smiled and looked up into his eyes.
Fuck, why do people do that his eyes are just amazing.

This was my time to intervene.

I ran up behind Oli and hugged him. He turned around and scowled.
I gave him a smug little smile, he already knew what i was up to and he knew I wouldn't stop until I got it.
"Hi, I'm Gwen this is Oli  he's a twat ignore him." 
She giggled.
"you have a really cute laugh" I said really quietly with my best cute face.
She blushed, a lot.
Oli hit me on the arm and gave me his death glare.
"Why don't you two like each other?" The new girl said.
"oh nothing something that happened a long time a-" Oli started but I cut him off.
" He asked me out, he fucked me, and he used me." I said with my eyebrow raised. I Looked a bit like Sherlock Holmes. 
Her beautiful mouth turned into a little o shape.
"Yeah, well that's what you do to the whole school!" He retaliated.
"er, no.I fuck them that's what I do they all know that nothings ever gonna happen. They want a fuck, so do I its called using inititive." I said with a smile.
The girl giggled again.
"Whats your name cutie?"  I asked with my flirty face.
"Hayley" she said with a smile.
"Well Hayley do you have a gym partner?"
She grinned and we left the classroom, on the way out I stuck my tongue out at Oli.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another new story need to know wether to keep or get rid pls tell me and hope u guys enjoy ;)
Next chapter will be a mikey/Gerard so stay tuned.... That sounded so camp lol :)
Love Abzzz