I Was Told to Stay Away Those Two Words I Can't Obey

I Don't Love You

Chapter 2

Gerard are you completely insane?

Mikey's pov

"Gerard! Get off me you twat!" I shouted as my idiot of a brother jumped on my back. Now I'm not too strong so I kinda just collapsed as soon as he jumped on me.
We were in a tangled pile on the floor.
"Mikey you need to start working out man you have like, no muscles at all." Gee said as his scanned my body.
"Look Gerard, you need to lay off. People are starting to catch on." I warned him. You see me and Gee aren't just brothers, we love each other. I love him so much more than is humanly possible. I do not understand how Gwen can just walk around with a different person every two days. I guess I'm just too emotional for that.
Gerard sat up and dragged me up with him.
"I don't care what they think, I love you and if they don't see that then they're mad and blind."He whispered in my ear.
"Come on..." I sighed.
"we're gonna be late for gym." He smiled cause he knew I'd be his partner.

***

We got down to the pitch after some fun... in the changing rooms.

"Look Gee, I am always your partner so stop bloody asking me to be!" Mikey shouted laughing.
"Sowwy Mikey... " He replied with a sad face.
I heard a soft giggle and turned to see Gwen and that new girl Hayley walking to the pitch together, holding hands.
"Oh my God, is Gwen being romantic?!" Gerard said with a grin on his face.
I smacked his arm and he whimpered.
"Gee, don't be such a wuss that wouldn't have hurt me, and that's saying something"

Our teacher, Mr. Leto raised his eyebrow at us. There are a few teachers that know about us Jared being one of them.
We just grinned and carried on walking towards the crowd of people in the centre of the pitch.

Looking around, I saw everyone with their usual partners, there was Alex and Jack, the gayest boys I have ever met, they are constantly all over each other. Making out outside their lockers, in the changing rooms before P.E.
I kinda envy them, outside school, me and Gee are the same but in school we have to hide it.
There was Gwen and Hayley, Gwen usually picks some random 'hot' girl or guy and goes with them.
Oli and Sean, they are so close it's ridiculous but, they aren't together. Sean is like in LOVE with our english teacher, Ian Watkins, and Oli's just weird he doesn't really like anyone and he's straight which makes him even weirder.
And the rest of our little gang, Johnny and Zacky, both have crushes on teachers, they are always together, Zacky's sorta lives with Johnny cause his parents kicked him out for being gay.

I saw Oli and Sean and ran to them. Sean jumped into Oli's arms screaming 'SAVE MEEE!!'
Oli started laughing so hard that he dropped Sean then collapsed on top of them. Alex and Jack were too busy eating each others faces to know what was going on and Zack and Johnny were pissing themselves with laughter. Gwen wandered over to see what was occuring.
"Hey guys " she smiled.
"H-ey, Gwen... " I could barely talk i was laughing so much.
She saw the guys on the floor and giggled herself.

"Hello guys, Hey Sean.."
Sean whipped his head round to see Ian stood over him with a sexy smirk on his face.
He jumped about a foot in the air and went bright red.
"W-what are you d-doing here?" He tried to say.
Ian laughed at him.
I have to supervise the lesson today, the school's doing some whack new checks, each week a teacher has to supervise another teacher to 'check up' on them." he said with an unamused look on his quite gorgeous face.
"Do you need a hug?" Sean grinned.
Ian winked at him before pulling him into his arms.
I think Sean just shut down. 
I don't know wether to laugh or be worried.

Mr. Leto, or Jared as we call him appeared behind me. I screamed and hugged Gee. He laughed along with everyone else, I understand why no one believes I'm older than Gee.
"Ian-sorry, Mr. Watkins I do believe you are supposed to be supervising me and not young Mr. Smith here." He winked at Sean.
"Well, Jared I apologise that it is me supervising and not your boy toy Mr. Armstrong. " Ian replied smugly.
Jared blushed and turned away.
"Oh I do believe we struck a nerve Sir." Sean said, still in Ian's arms.
"God, I love it when you call me that." He said with his eyes closed.
Sean reached up and kissed his nose. Ian opened his eyes and kissed him back, on the lips, oh so gently.

"Did we miss anything?" Alex chimed in.
"No not really, what percentage of time do you guys think they spend attached to each other?"Joked Zacky.
"Oh I don't know that for I am a humble english teacher, any ideas J?" Ian asked Jared.
"Hmm maybe we should call Brian ?"
"Guys you're so mean to me." Said Zacky.
"Awwww poor Zacky, come and give me a hug." cooed Sean.
Sean released Ian and ran to give Zacky a big bear hug.

"Hey guys ,hate to be a killjoy but we really need to start the lesson" Ian said.
Sean gave Ian a death glare, everyone knows how much he hates gym lessons .
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's taken this long to update but imma try And get back on track with mibba now. Teehee :D