Status: not active yet. check out 'Why can't we all feel like gifts from God' Right now. The sequel is coming soon!

Damaged Goods

Image


It has been four years since Rebekah wrote her suicide journal entry. In which she braced herself that no one may ever read. Before anyone could even find the letter or know that she was headed to kill herself she turned herself into the nearest mental hospital. She’d finally felt it was time to get the help she needed. She has been in the hospital every since the day she wrote that journal entry. Rebekah has lost many things since then. She’s lost her friendship and love from her mother, she’s lost a welcoming home and she’s lost her fat. Rebekah got so sick that she had lost a lot of weight; too much weight. But, Rebekah has also gained many things. Rebekah still writes in a journal and this time her journal will take you through her story of her journey back to health, through first love, and through the struggles she has to overcome in her new living situation. Damaged Good’s is the sequel to Why Can’t We All Feel Like Gifts From God Will Rebekah ever figure out why her mother always said she was a gift from God?

Banner made by: erinthepoet9 (myself)

This story is my own original story. Please refrain from stealing it.

© 2011 erinthepoet9