Status: Working on it

Crash

I feel my head still spinning but I’m doing alright

Mmm…oh!” I moaned as he pushed deeper. I felt his lips attach themselves to mine. We moved in sync. I felt his hands roam over my body. I felt my hands move up his arms. I felt him flex as he again pushed deeper.
I moaned again, “Mmm…” I felt my lips mouth out his name, I never heard my voice say it… I heard him moan my name out as I nipped at his neck.


“Lena…”

What? Who is calling me? I’m busy

“Lena!” I heard, this time louder, and there was knocking “Wake the fuck up!”
I mumbled incoherently as my eyes fluttered open. It was just a dream…
“Lena!!” I heard Sarah my best friend whine from outside my bedroom door.
“What?” I said as I sat up wrapping my sheets around my naked body, I looked to see the note laying where Travis should be. I picked the small piece of paper up, ignoring Sarah

Sorry, work called.
Xoxo Travis

I crumbled it up and threw it at the wall right as Sarah walked in.
“Morning Sarah” I said as I looked up to see her.
“You do know it’s like almost noon right?” she laughed as she sat on my bed. I shrugged my shoulders, holding the bed sheet up to my chest.
“So what do I owe to this wake up call?” She smiled at me sheepishly, she had something in mind.
“Well I figured maybe you’d wanna come to lunch with me and Joel.” I rolled my eyes. Joel is Sarah’s boy friend, they have been together for about two months and sure I’ve met him a couple of times but we’ve all only hung out once and that was a couple days ago at a club, where I ended up going home with some guy.
“But you’ll make me feel like a third wheel” I whined trying to get out of it. She thought for a moment,
“You won’t be!” she smiled, pausing before she continued speaking. “His brother Benji is going to be there! It’ll be like a double date!” my face dropped,
“In case you’ve forgotten I already have a significant other…” Before I had a chance to say anything else she cut me off.
“Joel and Benji are paying. So it’s technically free!” She smiled knowing I’ll go just because I won’t have to pay.
“Fine. I’ll get dressed.” I stated as I moved to get up, still holding the sheet around my body.
“Yay!” she squealed, “Hurry and we can go meet them at the restaurant!”

________

Sarah and I walked into the restaurant giggling like we always do. The waiter looked up to us and asked
“Two?” Though we ignored him as Sarah dragged me over to a corner booth where Joel and his twin were seated.
“Hey sweetie!” Joel said as he saw Sarah and I walking over
“Hey babe!” she replied as she scooted in the booth sitting across from Joel and I sat across from Benji.
Joel and Sarah started off a conversation, leaving Benji and I to talk amongst ourselves.
“So how are you?” I asked, coming wither Sarah to lunch was a bad idea. I knew absolutely nothing about Benji, I only met him once and that was at the club a couple days ago.
“Pretty good” he smiled sincerely, it showed in his eyes. “ yourself?”
“I’m doing ok.” I smiled.
We sat in silence together. Thankfully the waiter came over and got our orders, after we placed our orders Joel and Sarah tried to include us in their conversations.

“So…Benji did you bring any girls home from that club a couple days ago?” Sarah asked as she adjusted her self in her seat.
“Actually I did.” He smiled, but then it faded away
“oohh how’d that go? Are you still talking to her?” Joel then chimed in,
“Benj, I didn’t you brought somebody home.” Benji just nodded, not seeming to happy about it.
“Yeah it’s just to bad she just left me note saying ‘thanks, I had a really good time’ and her number.”

I zoned out as I started to remember more of my one night stand that I had, it was eerie how similar ours seemed. Though I had an unnerving feeling in my stomach, that this is going to end badly. I stayed quite for most of the lunch, I was the first one done. I just watched the three people in front of me talking. Until Sarah asked me a question.
“Don’t you agree Lena?” I looked up to her my eyebrows raised in a questioning way.
“Sorry what? I spaced out.” Sarah rolled her eyes playfully.
“Do you agree that if Benji has this girls number, that he should just call her or text her or something.” I looked from her to Benji, I paused before I spoke.
“Yeah…you should just go for it.” I smiled at him.
“Okay, alright.” He smiled as he dialed the number he had out in front of him. He smiled as he heard the sound of the phone ringing. And then, Sarah and Joel looked from Benji to me, as my phone started to ring. I prayed it was just coincidence.

I dug in my purse till I retrieved my ringing cell phone, I pressed talk and held it to my ear as I stared straight ahead at Benji,
“Hello” I said shakily, barely above a whisper.
“Hi” I heard Benji say in front of me, and on the other end of my phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! So here it is!
tell me what you think! :D
And if you couldn't tell the story actually starts off a couple days after Lena and Benjis one night stand ;)
Lena's outfit
Sarah's outfit

Don't forget to comment!!! <33