Status: Working on it

Crash

Don't Call This A One Night Stand

“Mmm babe, you should close your eyes more often.” Travis smiled looking down at me. He kissed the top of my head. I just let out a soft sigh, the only reason this time had been better for the both of us was because I started thinking about Benji. For some reason now whenever Travis and I would be physical my thoughts always turned to Benji, it seems now that I had placed a face to my one night stand he was all I could think about.
“How long are you leaving for this time babe?” I looked up to him,
“A couple weeks.” he paused, wanting to say something but seeming unsure whether to say it or not. He looked at the clock and sighed. “Well, I should get dressed. I’ve got to leave for the airport in 20.”
“Alright, I’ll see you in two weeks then.” I closed my eyes for what felt like five minutes until I felt someone kiss my head and whisper,
“See you later babe.” I never opened my eyes, and I didn’t reply. I waited till after he left to get up and take a shower.

I let the warm water cascade down my body, It had been about a week since the lunch with Sarah, her boyfriend, and Benji. To say it was awkward would be an understatement. Though I’d have to admit this is probably the only occasion where a one night stand turned into a very close friendship. Benji and I had actually hung out a couple times since the lunch. It only becomes awkward when we start to talk about that night, and I ask him if he remembers anything. And it hurts when he says he doesn’t, so then I feel the need to lie and say I don’t remember anything either. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a fluffy towel before I walked into my bedroom. I saw no need in getting fully dressed, I’d probably just end up writing songs all day. I slipped on a pair of black boy shorts and a LOVE HURTS tank top. As I started drying my hair I heard a knock on the door.
“Who could that be?” I said to no one.

I walked down the stairs and opened the door. I had no shame about not having pants or a bra on, I didn’t care, I live in a safe neighborhood and for all I knew it could be one of my friends.
“Hello?” I asked as I opened the door which revealed Benji standing in front of me. His eyes looked from the ground to me in shock of my lack of clothing. “Benji?”
“Wow,” he breathed “Um I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, but I guess your busy?” He questioned. Which caused me to smile,
“No, come on in. I didn’t have anything planned.”

“Well what do you wanna do?” I asked as we sat down on the couch, I subconsciously grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.
“Hah um, I don’t really know…” He trailed off, not really looking at me.
“Am I making you nervous Benjamin?” I asked raising my eyebrow.
“N-no!” He stuttered out a bit faster then he should have.
“I am aren’t I!?” I stated excitedly.
“Pff whatever.” he said crossing his arms, turning his head away from me.
“Oh come on don’t be like that boo-boo.” I said, my tone of voice coming out pouty. We stayed like this for a few more seconds until he pulled me over to him, ruffling my hair
“Don’t worry Lea I could never be mad at you!”
“Awe your so sweet.” I smiled up at him, and he stared down at me. Our eyes staying connected, I wish these moments would last forever. I felt so much like myself when I was around him. I know this is wrong but it feels so right. I pushed myself away from him a little bit, feeling uncomfortable.
“Sorry…”
I looked to Benji, curious as to why he was apologizing. He had nothing to be sorry for.
“Why are you apologizing? You haven’t done anything wrong.” I cocked my head to the side, not taking my eyes off of him.
“Yes I do, I lied to you…” His statement made me furrow my brows,
“What do you mean?”
“I do remember that night.” I just stared at him, I didn’t know what to say, so I let him lead the conversation. “I remember everything about now that I know that it was you. I remember you wriggling underneath me, saying my name. Calling out for me not to stop…” I still couldn’t say anything I was speechless. He waited a minute until he stood up, apologizing and saying he’d show himself out.
“I remember it too Benji. I just said I didn’t because you told me you didn’t.” This caused him to come back to the couch and sit down, I couldn’t stop myself from what I was about to say.
“Benji every time I’ve been with Travis since our one night stand your all I’ve been able to think about. It’s like you fucking complete me.”
“Don’t call it a one night stand, it is obviously so much more than that if we feel this way…” There was no way either one of us could have or even would have stopped what came next. We both leaned forward, allowing our lips to connect which ignited fireworks in the pit of my stomach. We pulled away after a few moments,
“Lets go upstairs.” I whispered against his lips. I pulled him with me as I got up and made way for the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leana
Travis

sorry if this one sucks, and I'M SO SORRY this is soooooo behind....
Don't hate me.
Comments = better updates!!! <3