Status: Being Written!

Crawl

It might be the last

Brooke:

After everything with the draft was done, my parents wanted to leave and have Ryan come back home when he was finished with other stuff he had to do with the Oilers. Ryan got a strict warning from the general manager that he better not pull a stunt like what he did again. Wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, but it scared Ryan pretty good. I didn't want to go back with my parents. Being here with Gabriel I realized how much I really want to be with him. My family has told me how they feel about me with Gabriel and that's mainly why they want coming home with them and not with Ryan. I sat in my room and had tears rolling down my cheeks as I stared at my suitcases that were against the wall. "Staring at them isn't going to change anything."

I looked up at my brother who was flipping through the channels on the television. "I just don't want to leave him." I wiped a few tears from my cheek. Ryan walked over and sat down next to me. "Brooke, as much as you think I like seeing you like this I don't, but I honestly don't think mom and dad will change their minds." I shook my head in agreement. "I know, but I don't want us to be so far away from each other." "Look on the bright side, you guys don't leave until tongiht so you could still spend the rest of the day with him." "That's true. Maybe you aren't an ass after all Ryan. You do have a little kindness in your heart." I gave him a hug and left to go to Gabriel's room.

----</3----

I knocked on the door and Gabriel stood there with a smile on his face, I am going to miss that smile. "Hey, come on in." I walked in and sat on his bed. "So what's up? You texted me and said you wanted to come over and talk." I took a deep breath and tried not to let the tears show. "Yeah. Look, I really don't know how to tell you this but, my parents are making me leave with them tonight. I really don't want to go, but I have to." His smile slowly faded away. "And being here with you during the draft has just made me realize that I really don't want to leave you, I love you so much and I really am going to miss you." He ran his hand through his hair and I could see some tears forming in his eyes. "I also wanted to apologize for everything that happened with my brother, I know he was a jerk and that punch he threw at the draft was something totally unexpected and I'm just so sorry." He wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Brooke look at me, you don't have to apologize for anything. None of that was your fault. So your family doesn't want us together, that hasn't stopped us. And it's not going to stop us. We can make this work out okay?" I shook my head and he kissed my lips. "When do you have to leave?" I looked at my phone. "In a half an hour." "Well then we better make the most of it." He stood up, scrolled through his iPod and hit play. He walked over and stood in front me. "Can I have this dance?" I laughed and took his hand. We started slow dancing around his hotel room and didn't say a thing but knew exactly what we both were thinking. A few more tears fell as my head rested on Gabriel's shoulder. I'm going to miss moments like this, or the times when we just sit and watch hockey highlights together. Normally I would hate that, but I guess just being with him it doesn't matter what we watch.

The song continued to play and I could tell it just hit Gabriel I was leaving because tears started falling from his eyes. "I'm really going to miss you Brooke." We stopped dancing for and looked each other in the eyes. "I know, I'm going to miss you too. I just wish I didn't have to go." He wiped his tears as I wiped mine. "Me too, but I will call you and text you everyday. I will never forget to." I laughed and wiped more tears. "I will still get to see you when you guys play Edmonton, if you guys play them." He laughed. "Yeah if." We danced a bit more, then it was time for me to go. We stopped back at my room to get my bags and Ryan walked down with us to say goodbye to our mom and dad. Gabriel carried my bags and then loaded them into the car without me asking him to. He is a such a great guy, and really wish this didn't have to happen, at least not today. "Time to say goodbye Brooke." My dad and my mom reminded me as I walked over to my brother and gave him a hug.

"Thanks for being here sis, even though a lot of drama happened, you were still here." "No problem bro." I walked over to Gabriel and he had more tears in his eyes then he did earlier. "Gabe, stop making me cry." We both laughed and he held my hands. "I really can't thank you enough for being there for me through the draft and everything. It really meant a lot to me. I am so glad that your dad scouted me at that tournament and I said no, because if I did who knows where our relationship status would be right now." I laughed as my parents reassured me we needed to go. "Just don't forget about me okay?" I practically jumped into his arms as the tears ran down my face like a waterfall. "I could never forget you Gabe. We are gonna work through this remember? No matter what my parents may think." I kissed his lips and didn't want to let go, it was like time froze. I pulled away and he looked me in the eyes. "I love you Brooke, I love you so much. And I'm really going to miss you." "I love you too, and I'm going to miss you too." "Now go on before your dad yells at us." I chuckled. "Bye." I turned and walked to the car and my mom gave me a hug before I opened the door to the car. I turned around and took one last look at Gabriel before getting in. He lifted one hand and gave a sad wave. I waved back and got into the car and was gone.

Gabriel:
I took one last look at her and realized it might be the last.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the wait, but her is another update. Comments please??