Status: just getting started :)

A Pirate's Life for Her

Chapter 5

“How’s the sea me dear friend?” Maeve asked to Joe.
“Maeve I’m not taking liking to that prince.”
“Neither do I.” Maeve said confidently.
“Word in the company, they say that you’re finding him as a full proof man.”
“What? That’s not true, I’d like to know who started such a vicious rumour.”
“I did.” A voice said. Maeve turned around and the next thing she knew, a potato sack was in her head. She struggled through rough hands stabilizing her body. She tried to scream to make them let her go but she was only hearing muffles. She dozed off in a few minutes.
Prince Landon was amazed by the sight.
“What’s going on?” He asked to a pirate on his left.
“Cap’n is going to Brethern court, because of you.” He cracked. Landon’s eyes fluttered.
“What?” He managed to ask.
“You heard me kid, now can I politely ask for you to go downstairs?”
“NO.” Landon said and ran away from the pirate. But soon he was in the middle of a chamber full of pirates with raised swords. He breathed out and said,
“I give up.”
“Right choice.” A man with a black beard said smiling like he had found a treasure chest just by luck.
“But i have the right to know what going on in this ... GOD DAMNED SHIP.”
The pirates roared with laughter without lowering their swords. One of them spit on the floor and said ,” Ya have the right to know nothing royal brat.” In a hoarse voice.
“Christ...” murmured Landon and backed away to the door. Then suddenly he stopped, hearing the sound of someone kicking the floor and shouting. It was Maeve.
“Is that... She is your CAPTAIN for God’s sake!” cried Landon in shock.
“You shut your bloody mouth for the sake of Davy Jones’ heart!” shouted the one with the black beard.
Landon’s hand moved to his belt where his sword was supposed to be, then he remembered it was taken from him.
Without knowing what to do, he left the chamber and got up on the deck, walking around aimlessly.
♠ ♠ ♠
its a short chapter but , doesn't matter :) keep reading and posting commentss