One shots and others wonders

One shot (da kurlzz)

Naomi)
I felt tears fall down my face and onto the bed as I laid down and cried I did not believe this was happening to me at all. The one man I loved has betrayed me so deep I could not find the way to bring myself back up. My black hair hit against my face as I sudden gush of wind from the California air ran across me. I shivered in the cold but I had no place to go. He was all I had and I had lost it. I still remember the night I found him, there with her, in the apartment, in our bed, alone. The memory was too painful to think about. I was crushed. I remember him trying to explain to me it was all an accident and that none of it mattered. That I mattered to him only. But I was wrong. Dead wrong. He cheated on me. My world was lost and it had shattered to the ground. I remember throwing the ring at the door and running out "Nam" He called after me over and over again thinking I would stop. But I wouldn't. I loved him unconditionally and he throws my love away like garbage. I ask myself why he bought me a ring in the first place. "Nami come back baby I didn't mean it, you mean everything to me" He called after me. I turned back around "We're done" I screamed trying to hide back the tears. I didn't want it to end like this but it did. He hurt me in ways I never thought he could. I never thought he would turn out to be that kind of man, I guess the music business and touring has got to him.
I slowly stood up and made my way down the street. The lines of Been to hell beginning to play in my head. They had come so far. I was amazed. I bet he forgot all about me now. I was just a girl in his mind. I flexed out my hand before opening the door to the bar in front of me. I still can see the ring on my finger, I was so happy the way he asked me to marry him. That's all I ever wanted was a family.
I opened the door slowly to the smell of stale whiskey and cigars. Something I found soothing since my break up. I rubbed my temples lightly trying to clear my head. I looked around trying to settle myself in, I saw a spot at the bar, I took my change and took a seat. I tried to convince myself that no one was here that I knew. They where on tour now. But I could have sworn I saw Jordon or One of them here.....
"What would you like miss" The bartender asked me. I looked up slowly to see the tattoos lined up and down his arms. I saw a butterfly which reminded me of George. I gave a small smile.
"Miss" He asked again. I gave him my full attention this time, embarrassed by me not saying a word
"Beer please" He nodded and went off to get my drink. I went back to rubbing my head, there was something about the man a few seats down from me that reminded me of someone I knew. I thought it was Dylan but It couldn't be. I didn't notice the beer being set down in front of me.
"Naomi" A familiar voice called out. My eyes widened with surprise and fear. It can't be him I thought. I turned around to face Matt. The man I fell in love with a year ago. The one I walked out on. The one who cheated on me.
"Hello" I knew it was him. He looked a bit older then when I had left. His eyes widened when he saw me. I couldn't help but gaze into his big brown eyes. The ones I used to get lost in every night before I fell asleep at night
"I thought I would never see you again" He said as he stepped closer to me. I felt my body go numb and everything began to stop around me I was at a loss for words. All I saw was his smiling face. The beauty in his face came back like it always did. He looked adorable.
"I never left California Matt" He nodded and took me in his arms. Being this close to him again made me have butterflies in my stomach. I wouldn't trade this moment for the world
"Naomi I'm so sorry. I never got the chance to explain myself then and I wish I had. I knew you where angry and I knew I hurt you." His voice was sincere and I knew he meant it. I had no reason now to be mad at him. How could I?
"I know I'm sorry " I pressed my forehead against his. Our lips, just inches apart
"I Love you Naomi" I smiled as he kissed me swiftly. It was like old times. I felt as if I was floating on air. There seemed to be no one around. Nothing could make me feel like this except for him
"come back my darling" He asked. I couldn't do much but nod. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him again
He knew I was home
♠ ♠ ♠
First story, Hope you enjoy