Status: For a contest.

Out At Sea

A big surprise.

James got out of the car and he followed his business partner and boyfriend, Daniel. Daniel grinned and moved his arm around Daniel's shoulder.

"Are you ready for you're surprise." James smiled back and he nodded.

"Yes! This is taking too long." James whined impatiently. However he already had a vague idea of what it was since they were walking down the road, to the ocean. His boyfriend covered his eyes and brought him down to the end of the dock, where a giant Yacht was. After a moment Daniel kissed James' cheek and removed his hands from his eyes. When James saw the Yacht in front of him he grinned widely and ran up to the steps and into the giant boat.

"I love it!" Daniel chuckled and he walked up the stairs and into the captains' hatch, which James had went into. James was pretending that he was steering the boat. Daniel grinned and he moved his arms around him.

"Do you want to steer this thing for real?" Daniel asked him. James turned around and deeply kissed him on the lips. Daniel kissed him back before James slowly pulled away.

"Thank you! Now how do you start this thing?" James asked while turning around and trying to steer it again. Daniel ran a hand through his hair and slowly pulled James away from the controls.

"I'm going to bring us out into the ocean and then you're going to learn how to drive, once we get away from the rest of the boats." Daniel put the keys in and started it up before pressing some buttons and bringing them out into the open waters. James looked out of window and then back at Daniel.

"Don't you think we're out too far captain?" James softly teased. Daniel shook his head.

"No this is perfect. This way you can't run into anything and sink us." He teased back before moving out of the way so James could take the wheel. James smiled and he placed his hands onto the steering wheel. Daniel began to teach James how to drive the yacht.

------------------------

After Daniel had taught James how to drive the boat they went down to the kitchen. Daniel and James were cooking dinner. Once everything was cooking on the stove James walked over to Daniel and started to kiss down his neck.

"I really love your present Dan." He purred before gently nipping at his skin. Daniel grinned widely before connecting their lips. James ran his hands down Daniel's body, exploring. As they moved towards the bedroom a trail of clothes was left behind.