Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Forbidden Love

Two

Brian pulled the SUV up to a rather nice looking building. It was at least three stories high with a great view of the beach.

“It’s a pretty great place. Great view, not too pricey, and you can have pets if you want. Chelle runs the place and she’s cool so don’t worry about anything.” Brian spoke, parking in front of the building.

The doors to the building opened and out walked a beautiful brunette wearing nothing but a pair of denim shorts, a plain red shirt, and a simple pair of white flip-flops. Her hair was down to her shoulders and it was slightly wavy as if she had just had a shower.

“Hey baby.” She smiled and planted a small kiss on Brian’s lips.

Brian grinned and wrapped his arms around her. Obviously they were together. Matt made a puking noise, which caused them to stop and glare in his direction.

“So this must be the new owner of apartment 35.” She smiled in Elisha’s direction.

“Elisha this is Brian’s girlfriend, Michelle.” Matt introduced.

Michelle smiled and looked up and down Elisha’s figure, “She’s a bit shy, isn’t she?”

Matt held his hand for Elisha to take and led her inside of the building after Michelle and Brian.

“Don’t mind Michelle, she’s just kidding around.” Matt whispered into Elisha’s ear softly so the others wouldn’t hear.

Michelle pulled out a clipboard and Matt quickly began signing things before passing the pen and clipboard to Elisha.

“Sign your name next to the X.” He pointed.

Elisha slowly signed her name, being very careful not to follow her first instinct to sign in her native language. But soon enough she signed ‘Elisha Turner’ right next to the X.

“Great. It’s all yours.” Michelle smiled and tossed Elisha the key to the apartment.

Brian was kissing Michelle’s neck and she smiled at Matt, “You know where it is Matt, show her. We’ll meet up with you later.”

Matt rolled his eyes and took Elisha’s hand, leading her over to the elevator. He pressed the third button and Elisha jumped when she felt the elevator jerk.

“It’s okay, just a little jump.” He chuckled.

She smiled softly and looked down at her feet.

“I used to be afraid of elevators when I was a kid. But I got over it when I turned ten.” Matt tried to make small talk but Elisha remained quiet.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened to reveal a hallway. The two walked out of the elevator. Elisha followed Matt down the hall and to the door that had 35 written in silver.

Matt unlocked the door and handed Elisha the key. She walked inside and was surprised to see it was already furnished.

“The girl who lived here before left all her stuff here so it’s yours now.” He stated then pointed for her to look out the window.

Elisha smiled when she saw that there was in fact a great view of the beach. She awed at the view for several minutes before turning back to Matt.

“The bedroom is right down the hall. Bathroom across the hall from the bedroom.” He pointed to the small hallway.

Elisha nodded and spoke up, “Is there any place around here that is hiring?”

“Um…Oh yeah I think the coffee shop down the street is hiring.”

She yawned and spoke up, “I’m a bit tired. If you don’t mind I’d like to get some rest.”

“Oh yeah. Okay. I’ll just go but uh, here’s my number. Call me if you need anything.” Matt stuttered a bit then wrote his number down on a piece of paper.

Elisha walked him to the door and said goodbye before shutting and locking it. She walked down the hall to the bedroom. It was nicely furnished and the bed looked very soft. Elisha quickly closed the curtains and undressed she looked closely at herself in the mirror and wondered if she could really blend in.

Her thoughts quickly started to turn to the bad side. Like what would happen if they found out what she really was and thinking about her parents, family, and friends. Shaking her head, Elisha quickly crawled under the covers, not caring if someone else had slept in them. She quickly fell asleep, hoping she’d get a good rest without any nightmares.