Status: A work in progess. :)

You Got Me.

Bad habits.

Image

Of course I didn't have feelings for Tom. I just liked being around him. He was funny and care-free and I liked that. What was wrong with that?

Then again, this was typical Oliver. He just needed to learn how to control it.

Of course I decided the next day I wouldn't ask anyone to walk around with us.

It was just best if we went alone.

"Ready?" Oli asked and I finished putting my shoes on, "Yep. Let's go."

We walked out into the loud and overly bright city and I slid on my sunglasses. Going from dreary Sheffield to this was overwhelming.

He linked his hand with mine as we walked slowly down the sidewalk.

"Let's get somefin ta eat first." He said and I nodded.

"Yeh still uspet wif meh?" He asked and I looked up at him, "No. Why do you ask?"

"Yeh bein' overly quiet."

"Just taking it all in." I said which was partly true.

He kissed my hand and we continued in silence.

Once we found some place to eat and we got seated Oli spoke, "ok. What's botherin' yeh. Yeh quiet but neva this quiet."

"I really don't know." I said softly.

"Ok." He said softly before looking down at the menu in front of him.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked and he looked up at me, "Nuffin. I juss know somefin is botherin' yeh."

"Nothing is. I promise." I said sincerely.

He nodded and before he could speak we heard Lee's loud mouth.

"Oye! I fink we know yeh!" He said sitting down at the table as the oher guys followed.

"Oh sure have a seat." Oli said rolling his eyes and I couldn't help but laugh as Matty sat beside me with a smile.

"Juss missed yeh so." He teased as he patted my cheek.

I laughed as he took Oli's menu from him.

Oli shook his head in disbelief as the waitress walked over.

"So we went ta get coffee and tha bird makin' them asked if we were fakin' british accents." Lee said laughing.

"I hope you said yes." I stated and Tom nodded, "We did. But have yeh heard us try ta talk American? It was clearly obvious we weren't."

I chuckled, "I hate I missed that."

"Yeah me too." He said with a grin and Oli rolled his eyes causing me to give him a look.

"What?" He asked innocently.

We ate and quickly got back out to the streets of new york. Which I'm sure the people at the resturant were thankful for.

"Tom enough wif tha pictas!" Matty shouted and Tom shrugged, "What do yeh expect?! I'm a photographer!"

"Yeah? Well yeh won't be if I break yeh camera!"

I chuckled, "Awe. Leave him alone."

"Yeah. Yeh heard tha bird." He said with a grin as he took a picture of me.

I rolled my eyes and he gave me a smile.

"Let's go to time square." Tom said and I nodded, "Yeah. We should."

I grabbed Oli's hand and he pulled me to his side placing his arm around my shoulders.

"Wanna go to the empire building?"

"No. To high up." I said wrapping my arm around his waist.

He chuckled, "nuffin is gonna happen ta yeh."

"You don't know that."

"I do. I wouldn't let anyfing happen ta yeh." He said before kissing my temple.

"Ok."

"then we shall go." He said with a grin.

"Yeh know, yeh might fall off." Tom teased as we took the elevator to the top.

"Don't say that!" I said hitting him lightly and he laughed, "I'm kiddin!"

"But, it could happen." He said as we headed out of the elevator.

"Tom!"

He chuckled and grabbed my wrist as he teasingly pulled me closer to the edge.

Oli's arms went around me before we got to the end so we could over look the city.

"See, yeh can't fall out." He said as Tom touched one of the bars so he could see better.

I nodded and his arms tightened around me.

"Wanna get closer?"

"No."

He chuckled, "Ok. We won't then."

"Oh stop bein' a baby M." Tom teased as he reached out grabbing my arm and Oli tightened his grasp on me. I gave him a look and he sighed before releasing me.

"I don't know about this." I said as he pulled me to the bars.

"See, yeh fine." He said with a grin.

I elbowed him causing him to laugh.

"M!" Matty said running up behind me and pushing me closer to the bars causing me to squeal.

He laughed loudly and I glared at him.

"I hate you." I said shoving him and he laughed, "I had to. I'm sorrah."

"Leave my bird 'lone." Oli said pulling from the madness and into his arms.

"Thanks." I said into his shirt.

"Oh we're juss messin' wif her."

"Yeah well don't. She's afraid of heights yeh bloke." He said seriously.

I looked up at him and he kissed my nose.

"Sweet boyfriend you are." I said softly and he chuckled, "Fanks love." He said before kissing me.

"Why are you playing two shows here?" I asked and he shrugged, "we juss usuallah do. Why?"

I shrugged as I held on to him.

"Wanna spend time wif meh?" He asked with a grin and I shrugged, "I just feel like we've done nothing but fight since I've been here."

He sighed and cupped my face, "I know. I'm sorrah. I'll try to get back right afta tha show ends so we can spend time togetha." He said kissing me.

Hopefully that would make everything better.

*****


"Tom. Don't go to the show." I said as we made our way back to the hotel.

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want to go but I don't want to sit here by myself."

"Oh so yeh want meh ta be bored wif yeh?"

I nodded and he chuckled, "fine."

"Thanksss." I said elbowing him with a grin and he laughed, "Yeh special and not the good kind."

"I am so." I said frowning.

"Yeh. She is." Jona said messing up my hair.

"Thank you Jona."

He chuckled as we reached the 5th floor where all our rooms were located.

"See yeh in a bit kid." Tom said patting my head and I rolled my eyes as Oli and I went into our room.

I laid on the bed with a sigh as Oli changed shirts.

"Gonna come back as soon as it's ova. May not even showa." He said as he laid on top of me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh gosh. Please shower."

He chuckled and kissed me, "I love yeh. Have fun wif Tom. Not too much though..."

I rolled my eyes and he kissed me once more before leaving.

I sat on the bed and before I could even think of what to do Tom walked in.

"Ello." He said with a grin and I laughed as he hopped onto the bed beside me.

"Hi."

He smiled at me and I giggled, "Are you on drugs?"

"No. Yeh got some?" He teased.

"I'm sure Matty does..."

"Oh I'm sure he does too."

We both laughed and I laid back onto the bed.

"Are yeh tired?" He asked.

"I think so after all that walking."

He nodded before falling beside me.

"So let's sleep." He mumbled into the pillow.

I giggled and he pulled his head up and looked at me with a smile, "Why yeh always laughin' at meh?"

"Because you're funny."

"Am not." He said with a grin and I laughed.

"There yeh go!"

"I'm sorry!" I said through my laughter.

"Are yeh sure yeh not tha one on drugs?"

"I might be."

"Yeh do hang out wif Matty a lot..."

"True."

We both laughed and he placed his arm around my waist, "Let's sleep."

"You can go to the show if you want."

"Too late now!" He teased and I glared at him.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "sleep. Now."

"You are now sounding like Oli."

"Right. I'm tha nice one. I forgot."

"You forgot?! So are you really not the nice one?!" I asked and he smiled down at me, "course I am. Blue eyes don't lie."

I rolled my eyes and he kissed my nose.

"Yeh know, Oli doesn't like meh bein' tha good guy."

"Oh trust me. I know."

"I can't help I'm nicer. I always have been."

I chuckled, "Oli's nice too."

"Yeah, but he also has a temper and is a bit possessive."

I smiled, "I like that about him."

"His temper?"

"He doesn't get mad he's just protective."

"Jealous."

"Maybe." I said with a grin.

"And yeh still like him?"

"I love him."

He nodded and relaxed his head onto the pillow.

"Wy does it matter?" I asked as he twirled a piece of my hair around his fingers.

"Juss makin' sure yeh happy."

"I am. Although I kind of wish I could talk to him like I do with you." I said softly causing him to lean up to look at me.

"What do yeh mean?"

"He jumps to conclusions a lot and I don't know, you let me finish what I'm saying before you get angry and want to kill someone."

He chuckled, "I'm more mellow than him."

"You don't say."

"Well yeh know yeh can always talk ta meh." He said brushing the back of his hand against my cheek.

I nodded and he leaned in which caused butterflies to errupt but luckily he just brushed his nose against mine which caused me to laugh in relief.

A grin hit his lips, "Yeh know they say eskimos kiss like that. Dunno if it's a proven fact or what not."

"Do they?"

He nodded, "eskimo kiss. Yep."

I giggled as he chuckled, "I'm lame. I'm aware."

"No you're not."

He nodded, "yes. Yeh juss lame wif meh that's why yeh don't fink so."

"Oh is that so?"

He nodded once more, "Yep."

I laughed and he spoke softly, "can I ask yeh somefin?"

I nodded as he brushed my hair with his fingers.

"If yeh weren't wif Oli, would yeh date someone like meh?" He asked and I have to say I didn't see that coming.

"Someone like you or you?" I boldly asked.

He bit his lip as he seemed to be trying to regain his confidence.

"Meh..." he fumbled out.

"Yeah. Why not?"

He shrugged, "See that's tha fing wif nice guys. Yeh know that sayin' nice guys finish last? Yeah. It's propa true."

"Is not." I frowned and he gave me a weak grin, "Is so. I mean look, my ex bird broke up wif meh to date someone who treats her like shit. Why is that?"

"I guess it's one of those, you don't appreciate it until it's gone sort of things for some girls."

He sighed, "Maybe I should start bein' that guy huh?"

"What? No. I like you the way you are and plenty of other girls wll too. Because the ones who have already had that bad guy will appreciate you more because your the good guy."

He shrugged, "Juss hard bein' las' all tha time." He said giving me a look before falling onto his pillow.

"Get some sleep love." He mumbled as his fingers traced my arm and I tried not to over think all his words while I drifted to sleep.

Of course someone had to wake me up from my peaceful slumber. I felt someone pick me up and I held my eyes shut tightly as I buried my face into, I'm sure, Oli's shirt because I could smell him.

"Don't wake me up." I mumbled as he sat down with me in his lap.

He chuckled as he rubbed my back gently, "But I missed yeh and I wanna spend time wif yeh." He whispered.

"How was your show?" I asked sleepily as I looked up at him.

He gave me a grin and brushed my hair behind my ear, "it was fine. I would have ratha stayed wif yeh."

I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Don't kiss meh on tha cheek like I'm Tom." He said with a grin.

I rubbed my nose against his and he chuckled,  "I don't know who yeh do that wif..."

I giggled and he kissed my lips, "now yeh can eitha go back and sleep wif Tom or yeh can stay right here wif meh." He whispered and I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face against his chest.

"Tom. I like the bed." I said honestly and he laughed, "Well let's kick him out."

"Awe no that's mean." I said frowning.

"So yeh wanna sleep on tha floor?" He asked with a grin.

"No."

"Oh so yeh wanna sleep wif Tom?"

I nodded and he rolled his eyes.

"I had ta pry tha boy off of yeh so don't push my calm manna." He stated and I sighed, "didn't think about that..."

"Mhm." He mumbled and I kissed him, "you must be tired."

"I'm tryin this whole new 'don't be so possessive cause I don't wanna lose my bird' fing." He said softly as he brushed my hair back.

"You're not going to lose me." I said seriously.

He shrugged, "Could."

I shook my head no before kissing him once more, "afraid you're stuck with me."

A grin hit his lips, "I'm ok wif that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been days. :|

Thanks for the comments and I can't believe how many subscribers this story has since the last time I updated! Makes me happy. Someone new should comment and make my day. :)