Status: A work in progess. :)

You Got Me.

Perfect or something like it.

Image

slowly but surely the tour ended and I couldn't be any happier. Not that it wasn't fun, but I missed Maria and if I went another day without seeing her I was going to go mental.

Tom was picking us up from the airport. Maria had a meeting with our wedding planner and she couldn't change it, but by the time I reached our house I was overly anxious.

"Lata idiots." I said quickly getting out of the car.

"Damn chill out she's not goin' anywhere." Matt yelled out the window as I grabbed my bag from the back.

I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, "lata mate."

I waved my hand as I walked to the door. Of course it was locked and I didn't blame her. I knocked lightly and I waited several minutes before the door finally opened.

A grin hit my lips and butterflies filled my stomach. I couldn't help it. Two months without her was torture.

"Hi." I said softly and she smiled.

I dropped my bag and quickly scooped her up. Her arms went around my neck and I held her to me taking in her smell an the way she felt.

There was nothing to be said at this moment. Having her in my arms was enough.

"Are you going to come in?" She asked finally breaking the silence.

I nodded and placed her on her feet. I grabbed my bag and we walked in.

I dropped my bag and sat on the couch with a smile. She stared at me from the door and I swear, she's more beautiful than I recall.

"Come here my love." I said softly and she quietly walked over and sat in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed from her neck to her lips.

"I love yeh." I whispered as she cuddled against me.

"Love you. Don't leave for that long again." She said into my shirt.

I chuckled, "I won't wifout yeh that's for sure."

"We get married in a few days." She said looking up at me causing me to grin, "I know. Then yeh mine foreva."

"Scary."

I chuckled, "sort of..."

"But I want you forever."

I smiled, "good. Cause I want yeh foreva too." I kissed her a few more times before she laid against my chest.

This is where I belonged; with her.

"I picked up your tux today."

"Fanks love." I said running my hand into her hair.

"Tired?" She asked and I mumbled, "Yeah."

"Want me to lay down with you?"

"Yes." I said picking her up and carrying her to our bedroom.

I sat her gently on the bed and began taking my clothes off.

"Gonna take yeh clothes off?" I asked with a smirk and she rolled her eyes causing me to laugh as I laid on the bed instantly pulling her to me.

"Fuck. I missed this." I said against her shoulder as she played with my hair.

I closed my eyes as I took in the rhythm of her breathing before falling asleep against my will.

It was the first time in a while that I slept all through the night and when I woke up it was almost 1 in the afternoon and I was without Maria.

I groggily got up stretching and went to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face to try and wake me up more.

When I walked back into our room Maria was sitting on the bed.

"Hey my love." I said with a sleepy grin.

"Sleep good?"

I nodded and fell back onto the bed.

She chuckled and I pulled her down to me.

"What time yeh get up?"

"9."

"Yeh could've woke me up love."

"No, you needed the sleep."

"For a moment when I woke up I fought I was dreamin. Forgot I actuallah was home." I said kissing her shoulder as my fingers ran over her side.

"Afraid so." She said and I kissed her cheek.

"Yeh got anyfing ta do today?" I asked and she shook her head, "Nope."

A grin hit my lips, "Good. Yeh all mine then."

"Why?"

"No reason. I juss want ta be round yeh today. Been away from yeh for too long."

I kissed her and she cuddled up to me. Apparently the feeling was mutual.

We ended up staying in bed talking, laughing, kissing, etc. Until around 6. Not that I minded though.

"Go get ready." I said rubbing my hand down her back softly.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm gonna take my future wife ta dinna." I stated with a smile.

She leaned up and kissed me before climbing off the bed.

"Well get up." She said and I chuckled, "yeh take longa."

"Oh we both know that's a lie."

"Not today. I'm juss gonna frow a beanie on."

"Oliver."

I sighed and pulled myself from the bed.

"Fine. I'm gettin changed. Jeez. Bossy woman." I teased.

She placed her hands on her hips and gave me a look causing me to laugh, "have I neva mentioned that I don't find yeh intimidatin' as well?"

She rolled her eyes and I laughed as I pulled a shirt from the closet.

"Get yeh arse ready!" I stated loudly and she frowned at me.

I chuckled and grabbed her hand which she pulled away from me.

I smiled and reached for her again. I liked our playful games.

"Stoppp." She said once I had her pinned to the wall.

"Give meh a kiss." I said with a grin.

"No. You're mean."

"Not to yeh my dear." I said kissing her cheek gently.

"Juss one." I said brushing my nose againt hers and she stopped trying to push my hands off her arms.

A grin hit my lips and I pressed them to hers softly.

"I love yeh."

"Whatever."

"Oyee, don't be mean juss cause yeh can't say no ta meh."

"Oh I can."

A smirk hit my lips, "I don't fink so love."

"Wanna bet on that?" She asked pulling away from me and I laughed, "Yeah I do."

"Oh. Well go eat alone." She said wih a grin and I frowned, "what? No."

She nodded and I grabbed her by the waist, "ok I get it. Yeh can say no. Now I don't like this game."

She laughed and I spoke, "Now please go ta dinna wif meh." I said softly giving her my sad eyes I knew she couldn't deny.

"Nope."

"Stop it." I whined and she laughed once more letting me pull her to me.

"Darlin, point made. Please come eat wif meh. I know yeh hungry."

She ran her hand lightly up my neck and I kissed her.

"Ok." She whispered and I gave her grin.

"Don't." She said giving me a look like she knew what I was thinking.

"What?" I asked innocently with a laugh. I wasn't going to tell her I told her so because I knew she wouldn't go for real if I did.

We arrived at the restaurant around 8 because she took forever but I wasn't going to complain. I had missed her too much.

We sat across from each other at the table and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was sure if I saw her everyday i'd still do the same thing. How couldn't I?

"Oli..."

"What my love?" I asked and she chuckled, "stop staring at me."

"Can't help that yeh beautiful."

A blush hit her cheeks and I smiled. God how I missed that. I placed my hand on top of hers as she went back to looking at the menu.

"Sure yeh still wanna marry meh?" I asked and she smiled before looking at me.

"Besides that you drive me mental some times...yes, I do."

I smiled, "good."

"Sure you wanna marry me?"

"There is nuffin else I want more."

A grin hit her lips and I kissed her hand.

It was hard to imagine that in a few short days she would be married to me. For some reason it didn't feel real.

After we ate we walked around aimlessly her hand in mine her laughter filling my ears.

I was content in this moment and I realized as long as every moment contained her i'd be content forever.

We ended up finding our way home around midnight and Maria had fallen asleep on the drive back. I watched her for several moments, just taking in her gentle features. I just didn't understand how she could have the effect on me like she does. It made no sense how the thought of her alone made me happy. I guess that's how you know you love someone huh? I finally decided i'd carry her in. There was no need and waking her. I gently picked her up and closed the car door with my foot. She stirred in my arms as we entered the house and I whispered to her, "hey baby. We're home."

She nodded and snuggled against my chest causing me to chuckle as I carried her to our room.

I laid her gently on the bed and pulled her shoes off.

"You're staying right?" She asked sleepily as she buried her face into the pillow.

"What? Course I am love. Why would yeh fink otha wise?" I asked a bit confused as I took off my shoes and my shirt before following suite.

She shrugged and I kissed her cheek, "we live togetha love."

"I know, but you tour a lot."

I sighed, "I'm yehs for a good 6 months love."

"6 whole months? Wow." She teased and I chuckled, "I know! Juss fink bout all we can do in 6 months."

"Likeee have a baby?" She said and I stopped breathing as my eyes widened. I couldn't even find words and she started laughing, "Oh my gosh. You should have seen your face!" She said through her laughter.

I glared at her as she giggled.

"That was not funny. I bout had a heart attack."

"Oh well worth it."

"Ha ha." I mumbled and she wrapped her arms around my neck, "I was kidding. I'm sorry." She said sticking her bottom lip out.

I kissed her softly, "I'm not opposed to tha idea love. Juss not so soon." I said brushing her cheek with my hand.

"Wait. You want kids?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"Just surprises me."

"Why?"

She shrugged and I kissed down her jaw, "but, here's tha catch."

She giggled, "what?"

"I only want them wif yeh."

"Oh well that's great to know that you won't be having any other kids any time soon."

I chuckled, "it's the least I can do."

She smiled and I kissed her, "but wheneva yeh ready juss let meh know."

"Really?"

I nodded, "course. I want ta make yeh happy and if it comes to a point where its somefin yeh reallah want than I will too."

She just stared at me and I spoke, "what?"

"Why do you always say the right things? Do you lie a lot or are you actually perfect?"

I laughed, "I'm juss perfect for yeh my love. That's all."

Just like she was perfect for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. A few things...

1. Next chapter is the last. :(

2. You should look up Zillyboo and read her story Free Falling feat. Garrett Nickelsen. It's pretty amazing.

3. Thanks for commenting. Makes my day. :)

And 4. I already have a new story in the works...lol

That is all. :)