Status: On Hold

I'm still in love with my high school flame

Zaine needs his daddy.

I dropped Zaine off with Monte and before I left Monte hugged me,"So when are you going to tell Zaine's daddy about him cause you know I'm stuck working with him almost everyday." I sighed,"As soon as you tell that certain someone your gay and you love him." Monte looked at me,"I can't! He doesn't feel the same way Sky." I shrugged and hugged him again and left. I walked outside to meet Craig, Max, and Robert. Max and Robert went inside....Craig stayed out with me..

"Sky? How you been?" I sighed,"Good. Just dropping Zaine off with Monte." Craig looked at me,"Zaine? Who's that?" I smiled,"That's my son. I'm a single mom Craig." He looked at me,"Oh? Who's his dad?" I looked down, "Craig , I had Zaine the January after we graduated." Craig sat there and it looked like he was thinking. Then he looked at me,"So you would've been pregnant in March? Is he mine?" I nodded, "He's your son Craig." Craig sighed, "We need to go talk......now." He stood up and took my hand and we walked to the car. Craig took my keys and got in and waited for me, "I'm driving cause we're going to my house." I nodded slowly and he drove to his house. We got there and went in his house we sat on the couch and he hugged me,"I'm sorry. For everything you've been through." I looked at him,"What are you so sorry for?" He kissed my head,"All the shit you went through without me and I wasn't there to help." I looked down,"It's alright." Craig looked at me,"Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed,"I tried. But the last day of our senior year you I tried telling you but you had to run off and see what Gaby needed you for. She's always been mo important than me....of course." Craig made me look at him,"You know damn well that I love you Sky. You were one of the best things to happen to me in high school." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He made me look at him again, "I haven't kissed you in almost three years, I want a kiss." I smiled and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. We kept kissing and Craig slid his hands under my shirt. He pulled my shirt off and right away moved his hands to the top of my jeans. He un did my jeans and pulled them off. I reached and pulled his shirt off, next moving to his jeans, i got them off and kissed him again. He picked me up and carried me upstairs to his room. We laid on his bed kissing until I stopped and moved down to the top of his boxers. I pulled the top if his boxers down and kissed the top of his already hard member. I looked up at Craig and he had his eyes locked on me,"You still...remember?" I nodded. I licked to tip and finally took him in my mouth. I sucked him until I heard ,"Sky I'm gonna cum." I smiled and swallowed all of it. I looked at his dick again and seen it was hard again. I smiled and let him take off my panties and bra and strattled him. I felt him in me and it felt amazing. I moaned, "Craig!!!" He smiled and pulled out of me before he came again. We laid there together for the entire night until Max showed up the next morning with Monte, Robert, and Zaine.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Anything about how the story's going????? Please!!!!!!!