Status: On Hold

I'm still in love with my high school flame

This couldn't turn out very well.

I laid with Craig until I heard Max downstairs, "Craig? Are you home man? Monte's he and we have something to tell you!" Craig looked at me and kissed me,"Stay here.I'll be back up as soon as I can, I promise." I nodded a little. Craig got up and walked out of the room after putting on a black pair of skinny jeans and walked downstairs.

*Craig's POV*
I walked downstairs and seen Max, Monte, Robert, and a little kid, he looked like he was Skyler's son. I smiled and looked at Max and Monte,"What did you guys want to tell me?" Monte sighed and picked up Sky's son,"Craig.....this is your son. His name's Zaine and he's turning three in a few months and he's Sky's son too." I smiled and Monte looked at Zaine and he sighed,"Zaine. Buddy, this is your daddy." Monte put Zaine down and I knelt down in front of Zaine,"Hey bud." Zaine looked at me and smiled,"Daddy?" I nodded slowly,"Yup." He smiled and hugged his arms around my neck. I closed my eyes and slowly let a tear fall down my face. I was finally holding my son, I always wanted to have a son, even though I have Leila, I love her to death, but I still wanted a son and now I have one, Zaine. He looked at me,"Daddy? Why are you crying?" I smiled,"I'm happy to finally have you." He smiled at me. I thought for a minute and looked at him,"Zaine? Would you love to see your mommy and me together?" He slowly nodded. I smiled and got up,"I'll be right back, ok? Stay here with Uncle Monte." Zaine nodded and stood next to Monte. I turned and ran up the stairs to my room and opened the door,"Sky? Come on. Get up Zaine knows about me being his daddy and he wants to see us together."

*Ski's POV*
I looked at Craig,"Who told him?" Craig looked at me,"Monte told him. He also told Max and Robert who made him come here and tell me." I nodded,"Ok." I got up and got dressed and walked downstairs with Craig. Monte looked at us,"Why? Ok, We'll talk about this later." Zaine looked at us and ran over and hugged me,"Mommy! You an daddy?" I nodded and looked at Craig, I whispered,"Should we tell Zaine about his half sister?" Craig sighed,"Well I actually have to go get her from Gaby's so would you two want to come with me?" I thought about it,"Sure," I looked at Zaine,"Honey? Do you wanna come with me and daddy?" Zaine nodded quickly. He ran to me and I picked him up and I carried him to the car. I put him in his seat and shut the door and I got in the front and waited for Craig. He got in and he kissed my cheek,"Let's go." I smiled and Craig drove to Gaby's, we got there and Craig got out. I looked back at Zaine who was sleeping and smiled. I went to turn on the radio and my phone went off, it was a text from Craig asking me to come inside for just a minute and I sighed and looked back at Zaine and got out and walked up to the door. I knocked and Craig opened it, Gaby was standing behind him,"Your back with.....that?" I rolled my eyes,"I'm going back to the car." He looked at Gaby,"Can you at least be a little civil? Leila's going to be around her whenever she's with me so don't be mean to her just because your jealous." I smiled and looked down to see Leila holding onto Craig's leg. I smiled," Hi Leila." She smiled at me,"Hi Sky." I smiled. Craig picked her up and we walked out. He put Leila in the car and shut the door and got in the front. He drove us back to the house and we got out and got the kids out and we went in the house.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this story is just me and my love for escape the fate lol