Status: On Hold

I'm still in love with my high school flame

Perfect.

Craig and I walked upstairs and looked to see Leila asleep in her room and Zaine was asleep in Craig's room on his bed. I looked at Craig and smiled, he wrapped his arm around my waist again, "I think we are going to have the perfect little family here." I smiled and nodded, "I think so too." Craig smiled and went over and picked Zaine up and laid him in the play pen I brought over. I crawled into the bed and soon felt arms wrap around me, Craig whispered in my ear, "Sleeping in your dress? You can use one of my shirts if you like." I smiled and nodded, he got up and got a shirt and gave me it. I quickly took off the dress and slipped his shirt on and looked to see him laying on the bed. He extended his arms to me and I smiled and laid next to him, I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. I smiled, he kissed my head and held me and I closed my eyes. It had been about ten minutes after I closed my eyes, he must've thought I was asleep because I heard him whisper, "I love you Sky, nothing ever changed that. After almost three years I still love you as much as that day when I made the biggest mistake of my life, leaving you for her." I smiled, but kept my eyes closed so he would think I was asleep. After about twenty minutes I realized Craig's breathing was even and he was asleep, I kept my eyes closed and listened to his heart beat, finally falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Zaine jumping on the bed, Craig was already awake and dressed was laughing, "Good morning beautiful." I smiled slightly and hugged Zaine and looked at Craig, "Morning." Zaine hugged me and quickly jumped out of my arms and hugged Craig. I smiled, "Aww look at my handsome men." Zaine smiled, "I wanna be just like daddy." Craig laughed, "No, you don't. Daddy was miserable for almost a whole three years before he seen your mommy again, I was really sad." At that Zaine smiled and I did too, I didn't think Craig would act like this with Zaine but then again I've been wrong before. We spent the day watching Disney movie's with the kids. After about three or four of them Zaine was asleep and Leila was close to it. After they were both asleep I put in a horror movie, Craig knew how much I hate them but this gives me an excuse to cuddle with Craig. Not even half way through the movie I was cuddled into Craig, I wasn't watching the movie anymore, I was too busy keeping my eyes closed.