Status: On Hold

I'm still in love with my high school flame

You make me feel so alive, I've got purpose once again

We got the kids in the house and I hugged Craig, "Can we go out tonight?" He looked at me, "Where? What about the kids?" I shrugged, "I don't know. I can call Monte, he loves watching Zaine." Craig nodded, "I could call Max to help him." I nodded, "So does that mean we're going out?" He nodded and kissed my cheek, "Yup." I smiled and ran up the stairs. I got my phone out and called my best friend Alex, "What do you want bitch?" I laughed, "Nothing hoe, I want us to go shopping for awhile. I need to go out, get some new clothes cause I got a date with Craig tonight." She laughed, "Mabbitt? No shit. You're at his place?" I smiled, "Yup. You know where it is?" She smirked, "Yup. Be there in ten." I smiled again, "Alright." I hung up and quickly changed and ran downstairs, running into Craig, "Ow." He laughed and helped me off the ground, "Where are you going?" I smiled. "Remember Alex? From highschool?" He froze up, "Yeah. why?" I smiled, "I'm going shopping with her tonight before our date." Craig smiled, "Alright. Make sure its something kinda classy, we're going somewhere nice." I smiled and kissed him, "Alrighty. See ya." I walked out to see Alex's car. I got in and we drove to the mall, it took us about two hours to find a dress that I like. We got back in the car and she drove me to Craig's. I ran up the stairs, not giving him the chance to see my hair was already done. I just needed to change and do my make-up. I put on some eyeliner and the dress and my heels. I walked downstairs to see that Max and Monte were here and they already had the kids under control. Monte looked at me, "Damn. My sister looks nice." I laughed, Max smiled, "Craig's a lucky guy." I smiled and hugged both of them, "You don't think I look too bad, right?" They laughed, "You don't look bad at all." I smiled. Craig walked in wearing a black button up shirt and black skinny jeans, "Wow Sky, you look.....amazing." I smiled and he wrapped his arm around my waist, Monte sat on the couch, "I already know how to take care of Zaine." Max nodded, "Same with Leila, don't worry." We both nodded and walked out to the car. We got in and Craig drove to this amazing place. We walked in and sat at a table with a candle in the middle and Craig smiled at me, "Tonight is going to be amazing." I smiled and blushed, "Yeah." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

The date was amazing! Craig took me out to dinner and then we just drove around talking for awhile until he stopped in front of our old high school, "What are we doing here?" He sighed, "Just come on. No one will be here, it's the middle of summer and its night time." We walked in the doors and stopped at a spot in the hall, "Remember what happened here? On the last day of our senior year?" I slowly nodded, remembering that was when Craig ran off to Gaby. He sighed and took my hand, "I never want you to have that feeling again. I love you and no one will change that." He kissed me and then looked into my eyes, I sighed, "Don't ever leave me Craig." He smiled, "Not until you push me away." I smiled and we went back to the car and back to the house I opened the door to see Max and Monte kissing, "Ummm we're home." They pulled apart, Monte looked at me his face was red, "Ummm so..sorry. Im gonna go." Monte got up and Max followed him and walked with him hand in hand. Craig smiled, "Looks like we arent the only ones in love."