Sequel: All My Loving
Status: Alive&Well. Feedback? Please!

Sweet Child O' Mine

eleven.

“Okay Grace, last push and he'll be here. Ready? 1, 2, 3, PUSH!” Dr. Adams yelled.

Grace pushed hard, moaning through her teeth.

“Keep going Grace.” Dr. Adams said.

She took a deep breath and pushed again, moaning once again through her teeth.

The sound of a baby crying filled the room and Grace fell back onto the hospital bad, breathing heavily, crying tears of joy and smiling. John had tears streaming down his face, as he knelt down next to Grace, hugging her and kissing the side of her face multiple times.

The nurses cleaned up their son and got him wrapped in a receiving blanket before carefully laying him down in Graces arms. She cradled her son close to her, leaning down and kissing his forehead.

“Merry Christmas Grace and John.” Dr. Adams said, shaking Johns hand before he left the room.
“It's a very merry Christmas.” Grace whispered to her son.
“Can I hold him, Grace?” John asked as he sat down next to her on the bed.
“Of course, daddy.” She teased, and carefully placed him in John's arms.
“Hey, hey, hey happy family, let me see my grandson!” Grace's mom said as she came into the room, John's parents right behind her.
“Smile!” John's mother said.

John and Grace looked up and smiled as his mother shot a photo of the brand new family.

Everyone took turns coming in and seeing the baby.

The Maine boys were last, they had brought a small christmas tree and an acoustic guitar in with them. The Christmas tree was about 2 feet tall and it was decorated in a colorful assortment of ornaments. Garrett had a small gift bag in his hand and he handed it too John. Jared sat the Christmas tree down on a small table by the window. Grace was holding their son as John stood up and nodded his head at Kennedy. He began strumming on the guitar, a few seconds later John began to sing.

“Ho ho hopefully this holiday will make us believe that, we're exactly where we're supposed to be and we're ho ho hoping that we all come back and as a matter of fact I know we're exactly where we're supposed to be, together by this Christmas tree.”

Grace began to tear up looking up at John and down at her son.

“We go together like the winter and this sweater and she makes me feel, she makes me feel alive inside and when I look into her eyes I see the blue and green, like Christmas lights, like Christmas lights oh what a sight. She says I've got a way of making everything okay. She's not alone, she's not alone, and never will be. Ho ho hopefully this year I'll have you alone.”

John got down on one knee in front of the bed, taking Grace's free hand into his. She couldn't take her eye's off of his.

“Ho ho hopefully this holiday will make us believe that, we're exactly where we're supposed to be and we're ho ho hoping that we all come back and as a matter of fact I know we're exactly where we're supposed to be, together by this Christmas tree.”

He pulled a small box out of the gift bag, opened it up and showed it to Grace.

“I ho ho hope you'll marry me.” John said.
Grace nodded her head excitedly, the boys of the Maine, Julia and their parents all clapped. She hadn't even notice that everyone else had entered the room during this.

After a few moment, Pat cheerfully said “So, what's his name?”
Silas Gregory O'Callaghan.” John said proudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Baby Silas :]

Leave me some love please?