Status: hope this thing works out

The life of an average person.. kinda

*** Plans

(Luce Evans POV)
I welcomed my mother as she went inside after a long day at the BLind building. "Hello mother" i said politely. "Luce honey , i have no time to talk right now" she said pointing the phone she was holding. "Yes,Harry i am listening. No tell them to call me later" she said and then looked at me. "Sorry honey,you know i love you"
"Of course mother" i said she gave a smile and then went into her room as i went to mine. "Princess!" said a familiar voice and hugged me from behind. "Dad, i didn't knew you were home"
"I came back from zone 3 two hours ago. Oh how i need a good sleep. You should have seen it. That place is a mess. We are so lucky to be able to live in battery city"
"Yes,of course" if living under rules is what you call a good life and then yeah this place is paradise. And then mom came out of nowhere. "Honey,have you taken your pills today?"
"Yes mom. Twice a day."
"Thats my girl" she said and went away.
I looked at dad and asked "Can i go out today?"
"Well yes of course but why?"
I couldnt tell them about Essense. Her family was a great threat for BLind. "Remember Alice?" I asked.
"Well,yes of course"
"I talked to her today and i was wondering if i can go hang out with her"
"Have fun princess" he said and kissed my forehead.
(Essense Heinz POV)
Math is boring. Like seriously! its the most boring thing EVER! Mr.Jones our bold,old,angry maths teacher passed our exams to us. "Yes!" whispered Chace the guy i liked since 7th grade. He had dark brown hair that was touching his shoulders and bright sea green eyes with tan skin.
"Good grade?"
"I got B+"
"Niice"
And then Jones gave me my test and i looked at my grade. Oh well.
"Whats yours?"
"D-"
"It would have been better if you could focus on something else then killjoys" Jones said with his terrible fake british accent.
"I know you can do better" Chace said. I smiled hugely and opened my mouth to reply but then Chace's fake blond whorish girlfriend Susan started making out with him. Did i tell you that i was trying SO hard not to become a murderer? I have a murder plan for everyone i know.. just waiting for the right moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorriez but i had to go out so here is a quick chapter