Status: (sexually) active.

Free Falling

One.

"Lilly are you going to swim or what?" Aryn asked the seven-year-old who was looking at the pool, possibly contemplating whether or not she wanted to get her swimsuit wet.

"Can I just paint my nails with you" Lilly asked sitting next to the older girl at the edge of the pool.

"Go for it Lills, Spencer you better keep that plastic bag on your cast while you're in the pool!" She yelled at the other girl who was in the pool attempting to climb on the floating mattress with her one good arm.

"Why? It's just super annoying, I don't like it!" The girl yelled back, succeeding at her task of getting on the mat.

"Because... Your arm will mold under your cast if you get it wet" Aryn quickly lied. 

"Whatever Aryn. I'm done with the pool anyways" She paddled over to the side and climbed out.

"Okay, let's go in and get changed for dinner, you girls are coming to my house because the boys won't be home yet."

"I thought Gary was supposed to be home to make us dinner" Lilly frowned.

"That just means you can spend more time with me!" Aryn tickled the girl who squirmed and jumped in the pool to get away. "Speaking of absent siblings, Spencer do you know where Alicia is? Trey told me she couldn't be out more than two nights at a time and I haven't seen her in a while."

"No clue. I didn't even hear her sneak out last night." Spencer answered.

The gate opened and shut and the three girls turned to see the last Nickelsen sister walk into the back yard. Her hair and makeup were a mess and her heels were in hand, making Aryn assume her hangover recently went away and she felt well enough to return home.

"Alicia! I'm so glad you're home, now go take a shower so you can come to dinner with us."

"Umm no thanks, I'll pass." She replied walking towards the house.

"You don't really have a choice unless you want me to call Trey to come home and take care of you."

"Why should I listen to you? You're only like three years older than me! I can take care of myself and my sisters without a slut like yourself being here" She spat back.

"I'm here because your mom asked me to be here, and last time I checked partying every night isn't the same of babysitting, so if you want a social life I suggest you don't go around calling me a slut. Unless you want to stay home all day everyday while you're mom is sick and your dad is on his trip." Aryn cocked an eyebrow begging her to respond.

"Fine! But don't expect me to like you anymore. I mean coming home and then dating Eric, that's real low Aryn." She walked in the house.

"I have no idea what she's talking about, let's get dressed gi- Lilly you can't run to the house soaking wet!" She began chasing after the little girl.

Once she got inside she saw the girl heading for the front door and slipping out the front door sighing she jogged out of the house to see the little girl squealing as she ran into the arms of a tall man hugging his shoulders. Immediately recognizing the van and boys in the background she began to regret coming outside. 

"Gary I'm so glad you're home and look who's babysitting me... Ary!" The young girl squealed at her older brother.

Garrett looked up and in his eyes Aryn could see all the hate pent up in two years and all these memories flashed into her head and then, it all just stopped.

It didn't last long though when Aryn heard the door open, as she turned around she saw the other four guys with mouths agape at the scene. 

"Aryn is this your bra? It was hanging up in the bathroom, it's super slutty by the wa-" Alicia holding the bra stopped talking to stare at her brother with his eyes now burning a hole through Aryn's head. 

"Alicia was right! You must be dating Eric! He's on the phone and he wants to talk to you Aryn." Spencer said running out not noticing the boys as she handed the girl her cell phone. "Gary you're home!" She ran over to her brother ignoring the tension that filled the air while everyone watched Aryn answer the phone.

"What do you want Eric?... Yes I'll be there, I didn't realize I needed an escort... Ill get them, I do have money... No I don't get paid for this, I've taken up stripping in my spare time for cash dumbass... I will be there I promised myself and I'm going to do it... Okay bye, and stop spreading rumors your dating me!" She hung the phone and turned around to the many judging faces.

"As I live and breath, if it isn't little miss soccer star, Aryn Kirch!" Kennedy yelled as he ran over to his long lost friend engulfing her in a hug. Followed by her brother who tackled her to the ground, then John Oh and lastly Jared. Garret watched never budging from his spot.

"Well I'm done with this love fest if you don't mind, by the way you guys are all invited to Mama Kirch's pasta extravaganza. You especially Gar because your sisters are coming and we all know you can't cook very well." While the rest of the guys cheered Garrett just grunted in response, ignoring her and bringing his bag into the house. " What's up his ass?"

"I think it's more what someone stabbed into his heart you whore." Alicia said throwing the bright blue, lacy bra at her. "Are you really not wearing a bra right now?"

"Of course I'm wearing a bra you idiot! I washed it here because unlike you, I stayed here last night because Lilly was having nightmares and I couldn't leave her without a adult figure... And now that the boys are home they can drop you off at my house for dinner, Pat can you tell mom I'll be a bit late for dinner?"

"No! I don't see you for like two whole years and you just expect me to let you go run off!" 

"Actually, I do, I'm going to go see an old friend Pat, it's important." Aryn walked back into the house coming back with her shoes in hand and backpack on, Garrett trailing behind her.

"Aryn is the old friend you're visiting Gracie?" Lilly asked like any curious little girl would.

"Lilly sweetie, she's not goi-" Alicia began.

"Actually... Never mind I'll see you guys at home" Aryn said before putting her shoes all the way on and jogging off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo I got four subscribers!!!
Anyways sorry for any typos and I hope you enjoy this chapter because I loved writing it!
So please comment because I would love some feedback!