Status: Complete

A Minute Without You

present

time to flash back to the present

and here i am, taylor and i have been married for five years. the twins have grown up so much, they'll be five soon. i have a fantastic life. i have a gorgeous family and a great house.

i'm not sure what inspired me to write my story like this. i guess i just wanted to show everyone out there that no matter how bad things get, they can always get better. i'm 27 years old and i used to want to die. so much so, that i tried to die. twice. neither time worked out for me, and i thank God for that everyday. suicide is not something that needs to be played around with. it's a serious thing. i suppose that was the whole point to me writing this out for everyone to see. you've all seen the good parts of my life and the bad parts. if i had succeeded in killing myself, the good parts wouldn't have been possible and you wouldn't be reading this right now. i'm here to tell my story, to give my testimony and to ask everyone out there who has ever had a thought that they shouldn't be here, to take a look at my life. if i had died so many years ago as i had planned, i wouldn't be here now... with an amazing husband, and two beautiful children. when i went through all those years without taylor, i wanted to die everyday because i couldnt have him. but, i did get him. and now he's mine forever. if i had succeeded in my death, where would he be right now? and what about my twins? they never would have had the chance to be born because their mommy would have been dead. that's pretty selfish of me... dont you think? to take my life, and therefore taking away the lives of my two beautiful boys? and taylor has told me time and time again, that if i had succeeded, and he had heard about it, there's no doubt in his mind he would have killed himself too. so, i would have caused two people to die, and two people to never be born. thats four lives lost. the point is that it might be hard now, but, before you go and hurt yourself, think about it. is it really that bad? and ask yourself... who else would i be hurting? do i want those people to hurt? and even if you feel like there is no one who would hurt after you were gone, then, you need a reality check. everyone has someone that loves them. i dont care what you may think. everyone has someone that loves them. i will say it again. everyone has someone that loves them.

and i'm begging you, if you have any suicidal thoughts, or if you go home everyday and you hurt yourself in some way.... PLEASE tell someone. tell your parents, a friend, your grandparents, a teacher... anyone. it doesnt matter. i just want you to know, from personal experience, that it's not worth it. please, tell someone so they can help you. please.


thank you for taking the time to read this.
♠ ♠ ♠
of course you all know that this story is fiction. its not real. but, the things that happened in this story happen all the time.

i've never actually tried to kill myself, but, i know people who have. and i'm begging you to please find help if you have tried or are thinking about trying suicide.

also, i would appreciate comments.
and im sorry this last chapter is short.