Fragile

Chapter 14

“I can’t believe Zack actually agreed to pretend to be your boyfriend,” Mary said, more to herself than me. She was lying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. Ever since I had told her that Zack had agreed to the plan that is all she would talk about. It was kind of weird because she usually was talking about Johnny or a strip club. I still wonder why I’m friends with her sometimes.

“Why is that so hard to believe? Zack likes to help his friends,” I stated, rifling through my closet to find an outfit for Zacky and I’s “date” tonight. We were planning on going to the beach just to talk and hang out. I knew that Mr. Haner would be there along with the rest of his friends. Zacky still didn’t know that I was trying to make my English teacher, his friend, jealous. I just told him that the guy who had caught my eye hangs out on the beach every day at night.

“It’s just weird to me for some reason,” she explained from across the room.

“I can’t find anything to wear,” I pouted.

“You’re just overthinking it,” Mary told me, making her way to my closet. After searching through my entire wardrobe, she laid an outfit on my bed. It was a mini skirt that would barely cover my ass, a blue V-neck that almost came down to my bra, and a pair of back flip-flops. Along side of that was a bright neon green thong and bra.

I gave her a confused look and asked, “Are you trying to make me look like a hooker?”

Mary gasped and said, “I would never! Besides, hookers wear extremely tall heels. Do you see heels hear? I don’t think so.”

“I don’t want to appear like I’m trying too hard to get his attention.”

“But you are,” she pointed out. “Look, once Mr. Haner sees you in this outfit, he will practically be crawling to you. Hell you may even give him a boner if you bend down to show off that ass of yours in that thong .”

I paused for a moment and then said, “It does look cute.”

“See?! Just put it on. I can guarantee you that Mr. Haner will notice you.”

----

The doorbell rang, signaling that Zacky had arrived to pick me up for our “date”. Mary rushed downstairs to let him in while I finished up getting ready. I didn’t look half bad, actually. Thank god Mary was here to help me, or I wouldn’t have even found an outfit. My eyes had a thick layer of black eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I didn’t bother with lip gloss, seeing as I always end up licking it off of my lips, so I settled with Chap Stick so my lips would be soft.

I made my way downstairs, making sure to make a grand entrance so that Mary would be happy. Once I was on the ground floor, I almost laughed at Zacky’s facial expression. His eyes were wide open; his mouth hanging open.

“You like it?” I asked, twirling around a little.

“Y-yeah,” he stuttered. “You ready?”

I nodded, answering, “Yes.”

“Well you two have fun now. Don’t do anything you’ll regret. Oh, use protection!” Mary yelled after us before getting into her car and driving off. I just smiled and rolled my eyes, climbing into Zacky’s car.

“You sure look like you’re trying to impress somebody,” Zack spoke after a moment, keeping his eyes on the road.

“Well, I am,” I stated matter-of-factly, glancing in his direction.

“You know, you don’t have to show off your body for a guy to like you, right?”

“I know, but Mary probably wouldn’t have let me out of the house in something less revealing,” I told him.

“That explains a lot,” he chuckled.

After a few minutes of small talk, Zack parked near the pier. He ran around to my side opening the door for me. How gentlemanly. I gave him a smile before scanning the beach. I spotted Mr. Haner instantly. He was wearing a black wet suit, about ready to jump in the water with his surfboard. Oh god, that thing showed everything good about his body. His toned legs, muscular chest, buff arms. I should do what Mary said and bend over to see if he gets a little excited. Afterall, I would be able to notice it in that wet suit of his.

Mr. Haner turned our way for a second, looking at Zacky and I. His smile he had on his lips faded, his mouth hung open. I felt his eyes roaming my entire body, making me feel like the sexiest woman alive. Jimmy stared at him for a moment, confused, before looking my way. His mouth, too, hung open. I just giggled, letting Zacky take my hand and walk me along the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that it has been forever since I last updated. I actually updated this story back in the beginning of September. Sad really. I just haven’t had much inspiration. But I got up an update before the New Year starts! Thanks to Snowzuki and cindycannibal for commenting! Thanks for staying with me guys! I know I’ve been lacking in updates, but I’m trying here. Hope you guys like the update and leave a comment to let me know what you think.

P.S. I'm writing an original fiction story and wanted to know if any of you would be interested. Just come and check out the summary here and subscribe if you want to. I'm only posting this on here because not many people really care about original stories on this website (or from what I see; I'm not really sure). So, yeah. Check it out and let me know what you think. And if you want just a short Brian Haner Jr. fan fic, come check out my semi-new oneshot called Searching.

Love, Brianna <3