Caught in a Bad Romance

Chapter 13: Garbo

"G-Garbo stop-p!" I giggled as his fingers moved along my sides making me squirm.

"Not until you say you love me!" he said with a grin, moving his fingers along my sides once more, making me giggle and squirm.

"Okay! Okay I love you!" I exclaimed trying to surpress my giggles as best as I could. Garbo retracted his hands, a proud smile on his face.

My giggles had recided and I looked up at Garbo before sticking my tongue out at him. "Do I even want to know what happened?" Joe asked as he ran his hand through his damp hair and grabbing his keys.

"Nah, probably not." Garbo said holding out his hand for me to take and helping me up. I grinned at Joe before grabbing my mailbox keys. "You guys have fun. I think my seventeen magazine might be in today, and I really want to see it." I said heading out before them.

I headed to the mailbox and grabbed out everything including the magazine. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Grabbing it out, I looked at the screen and smiled when I saw the message that was sent to me; lunch you me joe & taylor? -Garbo

Thinking it over for a moment I quickly sent a 'sure' before pocketing my phone once more.

I looked through the mail; bills, Camp Rock script, Joe's magazine, Seventeen Magazine

Heading home, I sighed knowing no-one was home yet to celebrate the magazine's arrival with, I set the mail down on the coffee table before going to get ready for lunch with Garbo.

---

"And then when we went to the American Music Awards, Joe tripped over the cords. But he got right back up and continued to play." Garbo said with a grin.

"I remember watching that. I wanted to give you a hug." Taylor said with a giggle as Joe pouted.

"Same here! I was just like 'Is he okay?' It was really bad because my mom thought I was dying with how loud I was screaming." I said with a small blush.

"Yeah well the show has to go on ya know?" Joe asked with a chuckle.

"So anything interesting come in the mail today?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me. "Bills, your magazine, my magazine, Camp Rock script, and I think that's about it." I answered.

Joe nodded just as the waitress came with our plates. We all thanked her before digging in.

"So, we're thinking about going shopping after this, what do you say?" Garbo asked. I shrugged. "I need a new outfit for my birthday party. Sure why not?" I asked with a grin before taking a bite out of my burger.

----

Joe's P.O.V

Taylor and I had lost Garbo and Jeannie somewhere in the mall and when Taylor's phone kept ringing since her manager was calling, we decided to head home. It wasn't a big deal though since it meant I was able to have the apartment to myself for a few hours.

I tossed my key to the side, grinning when Winston ran up to me and jumped on my legs. "Hey buddy." I said petting behind his ears before heading farther into the room.

Looking around the room, I spotted the mail on the coffee table. I grabbed it up looking through it, only to stop at the Seventeen Magazine.

Jeannie wouldn't mind if I looked through it right? After all, that's why they send it to you a week before it's released from the public so you can look over it and make sure there isn't something in there you don't want.

I flipped through the pages stopping to the one her interview and started reading.

International popstar Jeannie Mangum joined us in the studio a few weeks ago to clear up some rumors, give us beauty tips and how to make a bland boring shirt, look classy and chic.

Seventeen: So first things first. We've heard you and Joe have broken up!

Jeannie: Yeah, but we're on really good terms right now. He's actually moving in with me since my friends have moved to different apartments.

Seventeen:That's awesome! When you two broke up what happened?

Jeannie: We kind of grew apart. It became more of us being best friends, than us being a couple. So a few days before the tour ended, Joe and I called it quits.

Seventeen:What about you and Shelby? There's rumors that you two and a little, altercation when you were on tour.

Jeannie: Um, we got into a fight, and well things got physical. I shouldn't have slapped her but, I did. I was going to apologize when we were both calmed down enough to have a decent conversation but she left before I was able to do so.

Seventeen: We have some questions from some readers and we thought why don't you clear these rumors and answer the questions!

Jeannie: *laughs* Oh dear God, please help me.

Seventeen First question; 'Who was Don't Forget about?

Jeannie It was about a guy I dated in highschool. We were really serious and then one day he just stopped talking to me. Like it was a huge shock because the day before we were holding hands and then next day it was like he didn't know me. So 'Don't Forget' was my way of saying, did you forget that we were in a relationship?

Seventeen Another one says; Were you and Joe in love?

Jeannie I don't think so. Did I love him? Yes, but I don't think we ever hit the in love stage. If we did we either were too wrapped up in our work to care or we didn't try hard enough to make it work.

I kept reading her last answer over and over again trying to decipher what she meant by that. What did she mean by that?

Seventeen: Another question asked was there's been rumors that you and Garbo have been seen together alot lately. Clear up?

Jeannie We're just friends. Okay, we're a little more than just friends. We've been going on these little dates here and there, and he's my date for Kevin and Maddie's wedding.

I closed the magazine and tossed it on the coffee table. I finally realized what Jeannie meant by that statement.

But if her and Garbo were dating then, maybe it was too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh, its been a while since I've updated this. I really hope that people who were reading this continue to read this, because I have a sequel as well as a third installment planned out for this story.

I love you guys and you're awesome!

<33 Jean