Status: In Progress

Thank God He's My Cousin

Frosties and a Familiar Face

BOOM
"OH MY GOD!!!!!" I screamed, jolting up at the noise. “WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!!!”
“Relax, we just turned up the volume really loud and Vinny blew up my spaceship.” Zack told me.
“Oh.” I said. “What am I sitting- oh.” I turned around to find myself face to face with Alex Gaskarth.
“Hey babe.” he greeted me with a smirk.
“Did I fall asleep on you?”
Please say no.
Please say no.
“Yup” Alex answered “You seemed pretty comfortable too.”
“Well I am going to sit on the floor now.” I started to get up.
“No.” Alex pulled me back down “Stay.” I blushed a took my place back on his lap. Alex smiled, put his arms around me and continued to play video games with Jack, Vinny, Zack, Rian and Matt.

~7:30pm~

“I‘m hungry.” Jack stated, looking at the only other people on the room, Alex and Olivia.
“I think we all are.” I told him, my stomach growling.
“Her stomach just growled so I think we should got get food.” Alex pointed out.
“Good idea.” said Jack “LETS GO!!!!!”

~at burger king~

* Alex’s POV *

Today I had discovered a new definition of the word sexy: Olivia Taylor. I mean the girl is amazingly gorgeous, cute when she’s sleeping, and I cannot stop staring at her ass.
“Alex?” Olivia said, turning to face me with those deep brown eyes. “I‘m ordering for everyone, so what do you want?”
“What are you having?” I asked her, not knowing myself what I was hungry for.
“A cherry frostie.”
“I‘ll have that too.” I told her, she smiled at me and turned to the person taking orders. Now that smile is one thing I can’t live without.

At the other end of the counter there was another girl ordering, she had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She also looks familiar, but nothing comes to mind. Hmm, I will have to look into this more later.

“Alex, why don‘t you go sit with Jack, I‘ll bring the frosties over. ” Olivia told me, still smiling that beautiful smile.
“Alright.” I smiled back turning to look for Jack. When I found him he was sitting in a large booth doing something on his phone (probably trying to beat that game he keeps losing). I walked over to him and sat down to his left. He glanced at me quickly then went back to the game. Jack was about halfway through the last level so he was probably going to die soon.
"Where's your food?" i questioned him.
"Already ate."
"What did you ha-"
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” he screamed, shoving his phone in his pocket and making a sad face.
“Awwwwwwwwwwww, did you lose again?” I asked, patting him on the back.
“Yes.” Jack stated in an aggravated tone.
“I‘m sorry.”
“Me too.”

Just then we heard a loud female scream and looked to see Olivia and the girl I think I recognize each holding frosty cups and covered with what was supposed to be in them. They stared at each other in shock and then after 10 seconds burst out laughing. The two girls said something to each other, threw away the frostie cups, and headed into the bathroom.
Wow, that was easy. If it would’ve been two guys they probably would’ve started punching each other. If it would’ve been me and Jack, we probably would’ve started a frostie war.
Frostie war…….I’ll have to add that to my list of things to do before I turn 25.

* Olivia’s POV *

“Here you go.” the man behind the counter said, handing me two frosties.
“Thanks.” I said, taking the frosties.

I turned to go get straws and BAM! I smacked right into another girl who was also carrying two frosties. We both screamed as we hit each other and the stared in shock as frostie dripped off of us. After about 10 seconds of staring I couldn’t contain my laughter and apparently neither could the other girl. We both started laughing and smiling at each other and then I realized something.
“We‘re wearing the same shirt.” the girl said in a British accent, pointing out what I had just realized.
“Yes, yes we are.”
“So I suppose we should probably go clean up.” she said to me.
“That would help.” we laughed a bit and walked into the bathroom to try to get all the frostie off of us.

“So what‘s your name?” I asked the British girl.
“Aly. You?” she asked me.
“Olivia. How old are you?” I wiped frostie off of my left arm.
“18, but my birthday is a week from today.” Oh my god, I forgot about my birthday. It is the same day as Aly‘s! First we are wearing the same shirt, now the same birthday, this is really weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like British accents. :)
Tell me if you like!
Comment.Rate.Subscribe.
Bye people!