Loving You Is Just So Hard to Do

- New Home

Tiffany sighed as her plane landed in a empty looking airport in Forks. She was an foster child & someone from Forks had adopted her. "Now show them that you care and actually wanna be there don't be disrespectful" her foster care client said over the phone , " i wont it seems nice her i like it its quiet and roomy looking" Tiffany said giggling , her client chuckled and said , "Tiff , call me if there's any problems i mean any i will come and get you don't wait till the last minute like last time " , Tiffany promised & hung up the phone waiting on a Joshua Uley to pick her up for her new home.

Tiffany was standing at 5'2' she was really short , with honey brown hair , a nice tan complexion, unique gray eyes that occasionally changes colors , and a body to die for. She was only 16 and been through 5 foster homes. Her mom was on drugs & unable to take care of her , she never met her father. Her last foster home was horrible she had to get out , now here she is in far away Forks.

Tiffany was reading a book on the cold wooden bench until she heard a voice say , " are you Tiffany Cole" , she looked up to see a very tall built Indian man , " Yes that's me" she said smiling gathering her stuff , " Hello , i'm Sam Uley I'm your new brother " he said in a proud tone , she nodded & walked with her to the car .

They had small talk about little things , Sam nodded he thought Tiffany was going to be weird but she was very nice & funny . He wanted her to feel welcomed by him and his friends at La Push. " So Sam is La Push a nice place? " Tiffany asked with a hint of worry in her voice " its a great place warm and fun , its free of "space and everyone knows each other you'll love it actually" he said , she nodded & smile she was starting to think she'll like it in Forks

Back in La Push ; Paul , Embry , & Jacob were waiting in Sam's house to see who his father adopted. "Great now we gotta be careful about transforming" Paul said sarcastically , Jacob laughed & said "well how ever it is i doubt will figure out you know how people are" , "i wonder if its a chick" Embry implied , "Naw , Sam's dad would want a dude to get him strong and well willed" Paul said , Embry & Jacob nodding agreeing with Paul.

Sam pulled up to his house with Tiffany , "some of my friends are there so don't worry about them" Paul said getting out the car , Tiffany sighed and asked "Will they like me?" , Sam sighed knowing shes probably really nervous "I'm pretty sure they will , your nice , funny , and pretty so don't worry" he said helping her with her bags , Tiffany blushed she never been called pretty or anything like that. She couldn't wait to see the guys & the house.

"I'll like you guys to meet some one" Sam said peeking through the door , Paul , Embry & Jacob stood up to be respectful , after 3 minutes of arguing Tiffany finally walked through the door to see 3 really tall & buff Indian guys ,

"Hi , i'm Tiffany" she said in a low cute voice waving , they all said hey and introduced themselves except Jacob , he was to busy staring at her . She was beautiful to him ; Tiffany slightly frowned seeing one of them not say hi , she glanced at him & her heart stop he was gorgeous ,

"Whoa , your so short" the one who said his name was Embry said standing beside her barely came up to his chest , she laugh and said " don't judge me just cause you guys are trees " , they laughed "where are you originally from" Paul asked , "i was born in Italy , raised in New York till i was 5, then its been different places after that" she answered , they continued talking for a while.

Tiffany wanted to know the boy who wasn't speaking , soon he stormed out the room, She sighed . "Nevermind Jacob he can be a bit of an ass due to some leech lover-" Paul started but was cut off by Embry punching his arm , "Shut up" ,

Soon the guys left & Tiffany went to unpack , she smiled thinking she'll like La Push.
♠ ♠ ♠
it sucks /: