Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

I'm Never Gonna Let You Take My World From Me

Kasey’s P.O.V.
“Jimmy!” I called out.
“Yeah munchkin?” He asked walking into my room.
“I’m bored.” I said simply.
“And?” He said.
“Take me somewhere. I’m so tired of this stupid house!” I said standing up.
“I don’t think that’s such a good idea.” He said hesitantly.
“Oh come on! Please! Jimmy, I’m a kid, I need sunlight and freedom to grow! Do you want me to be this short forever?” I asked looking up at him.
“Alright I’ll ask Matt. But I’m not making any promises.” He said.
“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” I said hugging him. While I got changed and grabbed a small handbag he went and asked Matt. I prayed he would say yes. This was my only hope.
Jimmy’s P.O.V.
“Hey Matt can I take Kasey out for a while?” I asked walking into his office.
“Why?” He raised an eyebrow.
“She’s bored and just wants to get out.” I explained.
“I guess. But only for two hours. I really don’t want to risk anything. Just make sure you keep an eye on her.” He said.
“Don’t worry.” I said and went to get Kasey. Once we were both ready we got in my car.
“Where do you want to go?” I asked as I started the car.
“How about the mall?” She asked.
“Sure.” I said and we drove there. When we arrived I put on sunglasses and a hat to keep people from recognizing me.
“Where to?” I asked as we walked in.
“Forever 21!” She said.
“Do we have to?” I groaned. I wasn’t really surprised though. She didn’t strike me as a Hot Topic and Spencer’s kind of girl.
“Yes!” She said and grabbed my hand to drag me to hell. When we got inside I looked so out of place. A couple people stared at me, and not in the good way.
“I’m going to go try this on.” She said holding a shirt.
“Ok. I’ll wait here.” I said. I waited for about twenty minutes. Worried, I peeked my head into the dressing rooms and called her name.
“Hey asshole! It’s called the girls dressing room for a reason!” a woman shouted swinging her purse at me.
“Ow! Quit it lady! I’m just trying to find my niece!” I said trying to block her with my hands.
“And I was looking for my prince!” She said sarcastically as she pushed me out. Finally I gave up and started looking around the store. When I couldn’t find her I started to panic. Matt was going to kill me. I pulled my phone out and dialed his number waiting for him to pick up.
“What’s up Jimmy?” He answered.
“Uh- I may have lost Kasey.” I said slowly.
“What do you mean you may have?! It’s either you lost her or you didn’t!” He shouted.
“Alright! I lost her but it can’t be that bad!” I tried to reason.
“There is a psycho person looking for her! How is that not that bad?” He screamed. I figured I’d quit while I was ahead and told him where I was. While he was on his way I went and told security but all they said was that they couldn’t report her missing for 48 hours.
“Did she show up?” Matt asked as he ran up to me, while the guys followed behind him.
“No man. I’m so sorry. I thought I could handle her. And I was wrong. I’m just so sorry.” I said looking him in the eyes. I couldn’t believe I had just lost his kid.
“It’s not your fault Jimmy. I have a feeling she planned this. I should have known.” He said.
“Why don’t we just go home? Maybe she got lost and went home?” Zacky suggested.
“Good idea. Maybe there’s something in her room that can lead us to her too.” Matt said. Zacky and Johnny got in my car and Brian got in Matt’s car. When we got home Zacky and I first went up to her room to look around since we didn’t find her.
“Find anything?” I asked after a few minutes. I looked under the bed but didn’t find anything.
“No, nothing in her closet or dresser.” He said. As I was looking under the pillows I found my laptop.
“Hey! It’s my laptop.” I said pulling it out. Quickly, I opened it up and saw that she was still signed in.
“If she was using it than why was she signed into Sarah’s Facebook?” He asked.
“I don’t know.” I said.
“Wait, what are all those messages about?” He asked. I stopped and read them and saw an address.
“Some guy threatened her and wanted to meet Sarah at that address.” I said.
“You think she went there?” He asked.
“Don’t know. But it’s a lead. Let’s tell the guys.” I said getting up.
“Matt! I think I might know where Kasey went.” I said showing him the laptop.
“Let’s go.” He said grabbing his keys.
“So what’s our plan?” I asked as we all got into one car.
“I don’t have a plan.” He said keeping his eyes on the road.
“We have to have a plan.” Brian said.
“Yeah, the people without plans are the ones who usually get killed!” Zacky said.
“We’ll be fine. All we have to is go in and get Kasey.” He said.
“It’s easier said than done.” I muttered. After about twenty minutes we pulled up to a shabby looking house that only had one car parked in the driveway.
“Still think we don’t need a plan?” Zacky asked Matt.
“Ok look. I’ll knock on the door and ask if they’ve seen Sarah around. I’ll just make up some story about how I haven’t seen her and she mentioned they were a friend. You guys go around the house and peek in through windows and see if you see Sarah or Kasey.” He told us.
“What if he tells you no or they really aren’t there?” I asked.
“I’ll ask to go in to talk so I can make sure.” He answered. We all nodded our head and got out. Luckily we parked the car a couple houses down. Matt walked up to the front and everyone else went down the back alley. I was looking through a couple windows when something caught my eye.
Matt’s P.O.V.
At first when I rang the doorbell no one answered. But I decided to wait a little longer and ring again, than someone came out.
“Can I help you?” The guy sighed as he opened the door a little.
“I think one of my friends knows you. I was wondering if I could come inside and talk.” I said putting my hands in my pockets.
“Uh- What’s this about?” he asked hesitantly.
“Just want to ask you a few questions, that’s all.” I said smiling. He nodded his head and let me in. We walked into the small living room and sat down as another man walked into the room.
“So what is it you need?” He asked.
“I’m looking for my friend. Her name is Sarah. She mentioned your name once. I was just wondering if you’ve seen her around, so I could talk to her.” I said.
“I don’t know a Sarah, sorry dude.” He said standing up.
“Are you sure? She has dark long brown hair and green eyes.” I said also standing up.
“I’m sure man, sorry.” He said as he walked to the door. I tried to look down the hall or hear anything but it was all silent.
“Ok well thanks anyway.” I said as I walked out the door. But before he could shut it, I stopped him one last time.
“I understand if your helping her. Just if you do see her let her know Matt was looking for her.” I said.
“I get ya. Hey if she shows up like you said I’ll tell her.” He said just as my phone vibrated. I quickly held a finger up and looked at the text message from Zacky, ‘KASEY IS IN THERE!’. I stopped dead in my tracks and glared at him.
“There a problem?” he asked taking a step forward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep! Jimmy just got screwed! I think his babysitting days are gone, don't you? Thoughts?
What do you think is gonna happen? Do you guys like the music I've been making the titles? It's music that I love so you kind of get to se a little part of me.
Comment and subscribe please!
Remember the more comments I get, the quicker I update! :)
Be on the look out for multiple updates within the next 24 hours! :)