Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

Open Your Eyes To Love

Kasey’s P.O.V.
After Jimmy had left, Zacky came in to visit me. For the first few minute’s he was very quiet. He didn’t hold my hand or kiss my cheek. In fact, he kept his distance. It was almost as if he was afraid. I tried to figure out why, while he just stared at me.
‘What are you so afraid of?’ I asked standing directly in front of him. A few minutes passed and finally he decided to sit next to me.
“Why did you leave?” He asked staring at me.
‘I didn’t go anywhere.’ I said. A few more minutes passed.
“Where are you?” He asked.
‘I’m right here, Zacky. I’m right in front of you.’ I said looking into his eyes.
“You need to come back. You need to open your eyes.” He said.
*****
After Zacky left I just waited with myself. About an hour passed before this person or thing came in. Whatever it was holding tons and tons of stuffed animal and balloons. Slowly they walked in and got to the foot of my bed. Finally, they just dropped everything as it was. That’s when I realized it was Johnny.
‘Uh-what’s all of this for?’ I asked laughing. I watched him while he picked up all of the animals and started to place them around me. When he was done all that you could see of me was my head. He had practically buried me. And when he couldn’t fit any more on my bed, he started placing them all around the room. It was like having a thousand little eyes staring at you. It was a little creepy.
‘Gee, if I don’t die from the coma I might die of suffocation.’ I said joking even though he couldn’t hear me.
“Open your eyes.” He said before walking out. Everyone kept saying that, ‘Open your eyes’. Didn’t anyone understand that I was trying?
*****
As I was dozing off in a chair next to me I heard my door open. I looked up and saw that once again it was Matt. This time instead of talking, he just held my hand and fell asleep leaning on my bed. I wanted so badly to hug him and have him wrap his arms around me. I missed that.
I too was starting to fall asleep. But I panicked when I started to see myself fading away.
‘What’s happening to me?’ I asked quietly. That’s when I heard a small, still voice say, ‘You have to decide.’
‘I want to stay. Please don’t make me go.’ I cried.
Again I heard that voice, ‘Then just open your eyes.’ I took one final look at my fading form and shut my eyes. I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly, as I opened my eyes. As I looked around I realized I was no longer detached from my body, but in my body. I started to move my fingers and instantly Matt woke up.
“Kasey? Are you awake?” He asked looking at me. I nodded my head yes and he hugged me so tightly. That’s exactly what I needed. As I sat there, out of the corner of my eye I saw another figure in the room and I realized it was Sarah.
‘All you had to do was open your eyes to love.’ She said. I smiled at her and she slowly faded away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So no that small still voice was not god. It was Sarah.LOL. So what do you guys think? What do you predict will happen now? Even thought the song I used was kind of like a kid song I thought it fit well. LOL
Please comment and subscribe!