Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

And Now He's Wrapper Around Her Finger

“Matt wake up.” I shook him awake.
“Huh?” He groaned.
“Let’s go wake the guys up!” I said excited. He nodded his head and got out of bed.
“Can I have a piggy back ride?” I asked give him the puppy dog face.
“Sure.” He laughed. He turned around and I hopped on his back. As we walked down stairs I held on tight to make sure he didn’t drop me. All of the guys were still passed out in the same places. He set me down gently and I went over to the guys.
“Wake up!” I shouted. Jimmy and Brian were the first ones to wake up. When Jimmy saw Brian’s face he screamed and jumped back, causing Brian to scream, which caused everyone else to wake up.
“What the hell happened to your face?” Jimmy shouted.
“My face? What happened to your face?” Brian shouted back. Suddenly Johnny and Zacky started cracking up and Jimmy and Brian just glared at them. That’s when Brian and Jimmy saw Johnny and Zackys face and they started to point and laugh.
“What?” Johnny asked as he stopped laughing.
“It’s not just our faces.” Brian smirked, or at least I think he smirked, I couldn’t really tell. All of the guys except for Matt bolted out of the room and into the bathroom fighting over the mirror.
“Alright who did this to us?” Brian shouted. I started giggling and I couldn’t control it.
“You!” Jimmy pointed at me. As he ran after me I hid behind Matt still giggling.
“You are so dead!” Zacky said.
“And why isn’t your face painted?” Johnny asked Matt.
“You can’t kill her, because I let her do it.” He said laughing.
“Why am I a zombie?” Brian asked feeling his face. I shrugged my shoulders not really knowing why.
“I don’t even know what I am.” Zacky said confused.
“Neither do I, I just got bored.” I said.
“What am I supposed to be?” Johnny asked.
“Something in between a clown and a skeleton.” I said.
“Hilarious!” Brian said sarcastically.
“Now how do we take this stuff off?” Zacky asked.
“Soap and water.” I said laughing.
“Your luck your family now kid, or else I’d kick your little butt.” Brian said kissing my head. After everyone got there masks off Matt had to go do something so he told Zacky to take care of me.
“So what are we gonna do?” I asked plopping down next to him on the couch.
“What do you wanna do?” he asked me.
“Can we go to the mall?” I asked.
“I don’t think so.” He said quickly.
“Why not?” I frowned.
“Need I remind you what happened the last time you went to the mall?” He asked looking at me.
“Oh come on! I’m not gonna run away again!” I said.
“I don’t trust you.” He laughed.
“Please?” I asked giving him my famous sad puppy dog face.
“That’s not fair! You can’t give me that look!” He said. This time I stuck out my lip.
“Fine.” He finally caved. When we got to the mall we just walked around. Soon I managed to find a pet store inside.
“C’mon.” I said dragging him in. We looked around the store and I found the most adorable kitten ever. He was just so cute!
“Can I hold him please?” I asked Zacky looking up to him.
“I guess.” He said. He left and came back with a lady who worked here. She lead me to a private room so I could sit and hold him.
“Here he is.” She said handing him to me. He was just so small and soft. He also seemed to like me because he started purring and licking my hand.
“Zacky can we keep him?” I asked.
“No way! Your dad would kill me if I let you bring home a cat!” He said shaking his head.
“Please Zacky? You’d be my favorite uncle.” I said looking up at him with my eyes.
“No.” He said. It was time for plan B. I gave him the sad puppy dog face once again.
“No! Your not doing that. It’s not gonna work this time.” He said shaking his head. It was time to kick it up a knotch. I lowered my head and whimpered a little.
“Wait a minute! Your not gonna cry.” He said shaking his head. I shook my head no as I lifted it up, but let a few tears leak out.
“Aw! Come on Kasey, you can’t do this to me. Your dad would kill me.” He said kneeling down in front of me.
“It’s ok. I just thought you loved me.” I said sniffling.
“We’ll take the cat.” He sighed.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I shouted hugging him.
“Ok. There’s just some paper work you need to fill out and you can take him home.” The lady said laughing. While we were there, we bought some kitty toys, kitty food, kitty treats, and a kitty bed. After that we went straight home. I tried to sneak upstairs with the cat before any of the guys saw, but that didn’t work out cause he started to meow.
“What’s that?” Brian asked pointing towards me.
“What’s what?” I lied.
“That! That thing meowing in your jacket.” He said pointing to me. Before I answered he walked up to me and opened my jacket.
“You have a cat?” He asked surprised.
“No! I have a kitten.” I corrected.
“Who in the right mind would buy you a kitten? Matt hates cats.” He said.
“What Matt doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” I said.
“And how exactly do you plan to hide this little thing?” He laughed. When he tried to pet him, he hissed and tried to scratch him.
“Hide what?” I heard Matt ask as he walked in. I quickly tried to hide him behind my back.
“Nothing.” I said quickly. He looked at me oddly and walked behind me.
“Who got you that?” He asked me.
“I can’t tell you.” I Said.
“Either tell me or I throw it in the pool.” He smirked.
“It was Zacky!” I shouted. No way was my kitten going in the pool. He would probably drown because of how small he is.
“Really? You just gave me up that easily?” Zacky said walking into the room.
“Can I talk to you for a minute?” Matt asked him. They walked into the other room and I took this as my chance to run up to my room with my kitty.
Matt’s P.O.V.
“You bought her a cat?” I shouted.
“I tried to tell her no.” He said.
“And?” I asked.
“Well she gave me this cute little puppy dog face and I couldn’t resist.” He said.
“Must have been the same one she gave Jimmy.” I said.
“Only this time she added crying to it.” He said.
“That’s bad. Whats even worse is your gonna go take the cat back.” I smiled.
“Oh no I’m not! If you want to take it back then you do it! You go tell her that you’re not letting her keep it!” he said getting up and leaving. I sighed and walked up to Kasey’s room. When I opened her door, I saw her on her bed playing with the little kitten.
“We need to talk about this kitten situation.” I said sitting down on her bed.
“Yeah?” She asked softly.
“You can’t keep hi-“ I started, but once I looked into her big blue eyes I got lost. She was just looking up at me and then she stuck on her lip and blinked her eyes.
“Yeah?” She asked again.
“You can’t keep him unless he gets a bath.” I said.
“So I can keep him?” she asked excited.
“I guess. What’s his name?” I sighed.
“Bernard, Bernie for short.” She said.
“That’s cute. Get ready for dinner, ok?” he asked me I nodded my head and did as I was told. After dinner we watched a movie and everyone went to bed. As I was lying down on my bed, I just couldn’t seem to fall asleep. So I got up out of my bed and walked to Matt’s room with Bernie.
“Matt.” I said shaking him.
“What’s wrong Kasey?” He woke up.
“I can’t sleep. Can I stay in here tonight?” I asked. He nodded his head and I climbed into bed with him. He turned out the light and I snuggled up next to him. Finally, I was comfortable and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright this is sort of a filler for what's to come. The next chapter will most likely be Fast Forwarded about two weeks. Then after that more drama will come.
Bernie The Kitty!
Brians Mask
Zacky's Mask
Johnny's Mask
Jimmy's Mask
Hints About Future Chapters:
1. Bernie will not be the only kitty in this story.
2. Kasey's fears are coming back.
Any predictions with those hints? Please comment and subscribe! The more comments I get the longer and quicker chapters will come. otherwise I will take my sweet time :P