Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

She's Feeling It All Now, But She Doesn't Cry

Kasey’s P.O.V.
Ever since my sister had called I just couldn’t stop thinking about her. I wanted her back so bad. I wanted her and I to run away together and never look back. But I was stuck here. Sure the guys were nice. But I wanted my sister. She’s the only person that knows what I’ve been through. She has always been the one to protect me.
“What’s going on?” I asked walking into the house. I had just gotten home and my dad and sister were fighting.
“You little bitch! You think you can just get away with forging my signature!” He screamed coming at me. Quickly my sister ran to get in front of him.
“You told me to.” I said. Truthfully I did forge his signature, but he was the one who told me just to sign his name. He was drunk that night and I asked him to sign the paper so I could get a library card.
“I know damn well what I told you to do! I would never allow you to do that!” He screamed pushing Sarah out of the way.
“Leave her alone!” She shouted getting up off the floor.
“You, shut the hell up!” He shouted at her. Immediately she shut her mouth. Next he came at me and grabbed me by my neck. When he started choking me I heard my sister scream. All of a sudden she had jumped on his back and was trying to get him off of me. Finally he fell to the floor and landed on his arm. Sarah grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to my room.
“Go! Get under the bed! Hurry! Don’t come out until I say it’s ok!” She whispered. I did as I was told and slid under. I heard the door open and my dad growl.
“It was me ok? I forged your signature! It wasn’t her. I was just trying to help her! She only lied to protect me!” She lied. Why was she doing that?
“Fine! Let’s go!” He yelled. I heard her scream and I could tell he was dragging her out of the room. When I started to hear more screaming I covered my ears hoping to block out the sounds. Before I even knew it I heard my door open again. I held my breath hoping it wasn’t my dad coming back for me. The door shut and someone spoke.
“It’s ok. You can come out now.” My sister whispered. I slowly crawled out from under the bed and took a look at my sister. Part of her shirt was ripped off and she was holding her rib cage. I could also see a red hand print across her face. She had done that for me. She took the beating for me. But still she doesn’t cry. She was my hero.


As the memory of that night faded I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I missed her so much. After all the times that she saved me, I knew I need to save her too. I owe it to her. I had to get out of here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so I'm starting this new thing where I take lyrics from a song and use them as the chapter title. Most of the time it won't be the title of the song, but a phrase from the song. You should definitely check the songs out! :)
So subscribe and comment! tell me what you think! :)
And thank you to all my commenters!