Status: Formerly known as Stolen

In My Arms

She Got The Call Today, She Said She Didn't Believe

“Sarah, what’s going on?” I asked.
“Kasey, you know I love you right?” She asked me.
“Yes of course.” I said.
“Then you need to do as I tell you. There are some things that you don’t know about me. I’ve done some bad things. And right now I’m trying to fix them. I knew that if I left you with mom and dad that you wouldn’t be safe. You have to stay with Matt and the guys. They can protect you. I asked them to take you.” She said. All of the things she was telling me, I just couldn’t believe.
“How long do I have to stay here?” I asked after taking a breath.
“I’m not sure. But you are not going back with mom and dad. It’s just a matter of time before they go to far.” She said. Instantly I knew what she was talking about. A memory of me lying in a hospital bed with a broken leg, collapsed lung, and 3 broken ribs flooded my brain.
“When will I get to see you?” I asked.
“I’m not sure. I shouldn’t even be talking to you right now. But the guys are telling me that you keep asking for me. You’re not going to hear from me for a while. It’s too dangerous. The people I’m with track all my calls and follow me everywhere. I’m on a pay phone right now. I don’t have much longer, put Matt back on.” She said.
“I love you Sarah.” I said before handing him the phone.
Matt’s P.O.V.
“Hi.” I said into the phone.
“All I told her was that I asked you to take her and that it’s too dangerous for me to see her. She needs you more then she can realize right now.” She said.
“So what do I do now?” I asked.
“Keep her safe. I just need you to promise me one thing.” She said.
“What is it?” I asked.
“If the time comes that you have to choose between her life and mine, you have to save her.” She said and her voice broke.
“I promise.” I whispered.
“I have to go.” She said and hung up. I set the phone down and looked at Kasey. For the first time I took a really good look at her. She was small and fragile. Her eyes held so much pain and sadness. I couldn’t let Sarah down.
“Can I go to my room please?” She said. I nodded my head and watched her walk off. Soon Brian came up to me and asked to talk.
“Sure what’s up?” I asked.
“It’s about Kasey. When we were talking I kept asking her questions about her parents and every time she just ignored me.” He said.
“Did she say anything else?” I asked.
“Yeah. When she asked me if we kidnapped her for money, she said that her parents wouldn’t give us any. And when I asked her why she thought that, she just looked really sad. What do you think they did to her?” He said.
“Same thing they did to Sarah.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Update of the day! Merry Christmas! Comments? Subscribe? More comments = Quicker Updates! :)